求助大神这是什么歌4,歌词里带oneday oneday oneday重复的英文女生唱的

有一首英文歌是wu 拉拉 can see can see some oneday是什么歌_百度知道
有一首英文歌是wu 拉拉 can see can see some oneday是什么歌
有你在一切都会更美好It't matter where we go女孩儿,有你在一切都会更美好In the middle of the pouring rain在大雨中央,Whatever I do无论我做什么;m misunderstood当我被误解的时候你了解我Like no one else ever could没有人能做到And girl you show me things I never see如果没有你和我一起;s always better with you因为亲爱的;s always better因为亲爱的;s always better with you因为亲爱的;s always better with you因为亲爱的,And I&#39,有你在一切都会更美好Ooooh Ooooh噢哦噢哦Baby its always better with you噢亲爱的,有你在一切都会更美好Girl When I's always better with you因为亲爱的,Stay by my side请待在我身边Cuz baby it&#39,去哪儿都没关系Cuz you always make it feel like it're where I belong你就在我身边Cuz baby it&#39,Stay by my side请待在我身边Cuz baby it&#39,On a crowded subway train在这拥挤的地铁站When I&#39,You&#39,有你在一切都会更美好Girl when I&#39,You's going to be okay我知道一切都会好的Wherever I go无论我去哪儿,And know that it'm just about to go insane当我觉得快要发疯;m alone女孩当我孤单的时候;m alone女孩当我孤单的时候,Stay by my side请待在我身边Cuz baby it&#39,If you were never there to see them with me我怎能看见你展示给我的不一样的世界And when I get a little too crazy当我头脑发热的时候,Whatever I do无论我做什么;s always better with you因为亲爱的,有你在一切都会更美好And when I'm going to be late again我又要迟到The world is getting underneath my skin这个世界正在支配着我的行动I see you smiling我看见你笑了,You&#39,Whatever I do无论我做什么;m with youuu当我和你在一起Ooooh Ooooh Ooooh噢哦噢哦噢哦Wherever I go无论我去哪儿,You make it go away你让这一切烦恼消失了Monday morning in a traffic jam星期一的早上交通拥堵,有你在一切都会更美好Wherever I go无论我去哪儿,有你在一切都会更美好Girl when I's always better with you因为亲爱的,Whatever I do无论我做什么;s always因为亲爱的;s always better with you噢亲爱的;re where I belong你就在我身边Cuz baby it&#39,You are my sanity你是我的清醒剂And everything will be okay让一切都变得好起来Wherever I go无论我去哪儿,有你在一切都会更美好You make a bad day better than good你让糟透了的日子变得美好You make me feel better than I should你让我感觉到不应该有的美好You understand when I'm alone女孩当我孤单的时候;re where I belong你就在我身边Cuz baby it'm alone女孩当我孤单的时候,就像是在家一样自在When I&#39,Stay by my side请待在我身边Cuz baby it's home只要有你在,有你在一切都会更美好Girl it doesn's always better with you因为亲爱的,Whatever I do无论我做什么,Stay by my side请待在我身边Cuz baby it&#39,有你在一切都会更美好Oohhh Ohhh噢哦噢哦Baby it're where I belong你就在我身边Cuz baby it&#39,You&#39Better With You - Kris AllenWherever I go无论我去哪儿;s always better with you
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
oneday的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一句歌词one day one day,one day这是什么英文歌_百度知道
有一句歌词one day one day,one day这是什么英文歌
歌词“One day... one day...”,出自歌曲《One Day》基本信息:外文名称:One Day所属专辑:Alphabet City演唱者:ABC作词:Fry, White作曲:Martin Fry & Mark White歌词: Knifing my way through a diamond mineDragging those rocksFrom seabed to shorelineRubies and sapphires from Emerald bayStretching across the milky wayOne day... one day...Prospecting gold and staking my claimBut the only thing I treasureIs hearing your nameMost everyone dreams diamonds and fursI dream of love and baby it's yoursOne day... one day...One day you'll realiseYou'll see it on her eyesNo room for alibis - one day... one day...One day you'll realiseFeel me materialiseYou'll see you're just a fool to leave meOne day... one day... one day soon babyThey say that your life is an open bookWell I just wrote a chapter so take a lookCan't blame it on fate or destinyNow that your book... it features meOne day... one day...One day you'll realiseYou'll see it on her eyesNo room for alibis - one day... one day...One day you'll realiseFeel me materialiseYou'll see you're just a fool to leave meOne day... one day... one day soon babyHardly a day goes by without me thinking of youNo matter how hard I try you can't escape a dreamLiving my life - in the lap of luxuryLiving my life - confuse me... confuse me babeeOne day you'll realiseYou'll see it on her eyesNo room for compromise - one day... one day...One day you'll realiseFeel me materialiseYou'll see you're just a fool to leave meYou can't shake a dream - how I wish that you couldOne day you're mine get that understoodUntil then each night I shall prayFor a love that lasts forever and...One day... one day...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
..;re mine get that understood  Until then each night I shall pray  For a love that lasts forever and. one day soon baby  Hardly a day goes by without me thinking of you  No matter how hard I try you can&#39.  Abc  One day you'll see you&#39... one day..;ll see you're just a fool to leave me  One day.;ll realise  You&#39.  One day you'll see it on her eyes  No room for alibis - one day. one day. it features me  Oll see it on her eyes  No room for alibis - one day.ll see it on her eyes  No room for compromise - one day.;s yours  One day. one day..;ll see you&#39... one day. confuse me babee  One day you'll realise  You&#39.. one day..;t shake a dream - how I wish that you could  One day you&#39...;ll realise  You&#39.. one day.;re just a fool to leave me  You can&#39.... one day soon baby  They say that your life is an open book  Well I just wrote a chapter so take a look  Can't blame it on fate or destiny  Nll realise  Feel me materialise  You&#39.  One day..  Prospecting gold and staking my claim  But the only thing I treasure  Is hearing your name  Most everyone dreams diamonds and furs  I dream of love and baby it&#39....  One day you&#39....;ll realise  Feel me materialise  You't escape a dream  Living my life - in the lap of luxury  Living my life - confuse me..ll realise  You&#39....  One day you're just a fool to leave me  One day... one day.  One day you&#39...:abc
专辑 one day  歌手:alphabet city  Knifing my way through a diamond mine  Dragging those rocks  From seabed to shoreline  Rubies and sapphires from Emerald bay  Stretching across the milky way  One day.
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁oneday i across an elderly lady sharing her foodwith a dog这篇英语语法填空_百度作业帮
oneday i across an elderly lady sharing her foodwith a dog这篇英语语法填空
One day I acrossed an elderly lady sharing her food with a dog,.也可以改为:One day I acrossed an elderly lady who was sharing her food with a dog.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2kol里面有一首歌,歌词里面有oneday.oneday……那是什么歌?_百度作业帮
2kol里面有一首歌,歌词里面有oneday.oneday……那是什么歌?
坏猫猫xJk269
one day matisyahu
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码09-1509-1509-1509-15
02-1807-3007-2809-06
◇本站云标签}

我要回帖

更多关于 求助大神这是什么歌4 的文章

更多推荐