你的文件下载地址:
好东西要分享,分享到新浪微博
我遇到了问题:
 不能下载
 其它原因...
你的文件下载地址:
举报这个文件,原因:
你的文件下载地址:
RayFile严禁上传包含色情、淫秽、反动、侵权、违法内容的文件。如发现有以上形式的文件,RayFile鼓励用户对其进行举报!
使用Raysource下载,速度更快,且支持断点续传,上传更稳定。
电话:(周一到周五 9:00-18:00)
QQ:(周一到周五 9:00-18:00)相关热词搜索:
延伸阅读:
频道总排行
频道本月排行you are easy boy_百度作业帮
you are easy boy
并非喜欢z5獺
好听点说--你是个单纯的男孩.难听点说--你是个有点头脑简单的男孩.
其他类似问题
你是个简单的男孩?我英语不好 是这么觉得的...毕竟容易的男孩这个翻译太那个了?...
你是容易的男孩
easy boy指在sex方面比较随意的人 或者说:你是个风流的人……
扫描下载二维码提示信息 -
港知堂社区 -
Powered by Discuz!
后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
本站仅供网友自由讨论使用,所有个人言论均不代表本站立场,与本站立场无关,本站不会对其內容负任何责任。本站内容均经过严格审查筛选,内容健康,如发现违反国家法律法规的內容,请立即联系我们,我们立刻从网站上删除,并致以最深的歉意。
Powered by Discuz! X2.5Mark was walking home from school one day when he noticed that the boy ahead of him had tripped and dropped all of the books he was carrying,along with two sweaters,a baseball bat,a glove and a small tape recorder.Mark knelt do_百度作业帮
&&&& Mark was walking home from school one day when he noticed that the boy ahead of him had tripped and dropped all of the books he was carrying,along with two sweaters,a baseball bat,a glove and a small tape recorder.Mark knelt down and helped the boy pick up the scattered articles.Since they were going the same way,he helped to carry part of the burden.As they walked,Mark discovered that the boy's name was Bill,that he loved video games,basebaii and history,that he was having a lot of trouble with his other subjects and that he had just broken up with his close friend.&&&& They arrived at Bill's home first and Mark was invited in for a Coke and to watch some television.The afternoon passed pleasantly with a few laughs and some shared small talks,and then Mark went home.They continued to see each other around school,had lunch together once or twice,and then both graduated from junior high school.They ended up in the same high school where they had brief contacts over the years.Finally the long last year came,and three weeks before graduation,Bill asked Mark if they could have a talk.&&&& Bill reminded him of the day years before when they had first met."Do you ever wonder why I was carrying so many things home that day?" asked Bill."You see,cleaned out my locker because I didn't want to leave a mess for anyone else.I decided to drop out of school.But after we spent some time together talking and laughing,I realized that if I had left school,I would have missed that time and so many others that might follow.So you see,Mark,when you picked up my books that day,you did a lot more.You helped me out."
1.&Which of the following is the correct order of the events that happened to Bill?&& &a.Bill tripped and dropped all of his books he was carrying.&&& b.Bill broke up with his close friend.& &&&&c.Bill graduated from junior high school.&&& d.Bill cleaned his locker.&&& e.Bill decided to drop out of school.
A.d-e-a-b-c B.e-d-b-a-c C.b-d-e-a-c D.b-e-d-a-c
2.We can learn from the passage that&_____.
A.Bill loved video games,baseball and geography B.Bill and Mark studied at the same senior school C.because they were good friends,Mark picked up Bill's books D.Mark knew Bill was having a lot of trouble before he was told
3.The author's purpose in writing this passage is to&_____.
A.remind us that we should pick up the articles others dropped B.tell people schoolboys are easy to get along with each other C.tell us that everybody can be great if he has a heart full of love D.tell us that schoolboys should make as many friends as they can
dudayixiu1467
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 easyboys 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信