绝对是的,采纳我的评价哦
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
小孩子要逆天了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首小孩唱的英文DJ舞曲,比较老的,歌词里有母鸡下蛋的声音类似:咯咯哒 咯咯带 咯咯哒咯哒带带。_百度宝宝知道有一首嗨歌 开头是 叭叭叭 巴拉拉哦 巴拉拉 后面 就是英文 是DJ 类歌曲_百度知道
有一首嗨歌 开头是 叭叭叭 巴拉拉哦 巴拉拉 后面 就是英文 是DJ 类歌曲
我也说不好什么语言的,只是有许多YY频道的接待都喜欢放
提问者采纳
提问者评价
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
巴拉拉的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首嗨歌 开头是 叭叭叭 巴拉拉哦 巴拉拉 后面 就是英文 是DJ 类歌曲_百度知道
有一首嗨歌 开头是 叭叭叭 巴拉拉哦 巴拉拉 后面 就是英文 是DJ 类歌曲
提问者采纳
酷狗搜索,超强节奏气氛沈阳夜未央热曲大碟,你看看是这个么
提问者评价
真心感谢 是这首歌 么。。。。。哈哈
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
巴拉拉的相关知识
其他4条回答
so.so:///music?http.sogou://mp3.sogou
可能是seal 的 kiss from a rose
bad Romance吧
芭芭拉之歌
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首歌 里面有噔哒叭噔哒叭哒叭哒叭铛 男女一起唱的DJ_百度知道
一首歌 里面有噔哒叭噔哒叭哒叭哒叭铛 男女一起唱的DJ
应该是这首歌名:me&Margarita歌手:Hermes House Band歌词:On a holiday in Spain, I was travellin' by train. Margarita was her name, and she called me se&or. He was sitting next to me, out of curiousity, well that is what he said to me, so it had to be amoure. Me and margarita, happy as can be. We were kissing in the moonlight, we were walking by the sea. Me and margarita, my spanish girl and me. We were going to last forever, but we lasted just a week. La La, dam dam etc. We had a teriffic time, with summerlove and summerwine. We felt shivers down our spine, so untill he had to go. It was hard to say good bye, I didn't have an alibi. I saw Margarita cried, I never felt so lone. Me and margarita, happy as can be. We were kissing in the moonlight, we were walking by the sea. Me and margarita, my spanish girl and me. We were going to last forever, but we lasted just a week. La La, dam dam etc. Oh Margarita, my little spanish bombida. Now I'm drinking Margaritas, and trying to forget. But everytime I order one, I think of her instead. Me and Margartia, anyone could see. We were going to last forever, but we lasted just a week. And I sing: La la, dam dam etc. Me and Margarita.. One more time.. Hey hey.. Me and Margarita, happy as can be.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
你可以把歌词在百度里搜索,如果歌词是正确的话,一下子就能搜索出来了。
Super gril
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 纯音乐哒哒哒后面很快 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。