下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁滚动新闻:
千里共良宵
作者&&&&&&&&&&回复/查看&&&&最后发表&&
作者&&&&&&&&&&回复/查看&&&&最后发表&&
作者&&&&&&&&&&回复/查看&&&&最后发表&&日18点15分央广新闻播的背景音乐英文歌曲是什么歌名?_百度知道
日18点15分央广新闻播的背景音乐英文歌曲是什么歌名?
s just another Saturday nightOh-oh-oh,Where the lipstick slidesand the pearls all fly,Just another Sre gonna be just fine, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh,Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-t know my name,I&#39Saturday Night (Yeasayer) - Natalia KillsMomma you&#39,Movie star hair and that black eye, oh-oh-ohJust another Saturday night,What a real good manWe drive brand new carsand we light fine cigars,I walk lonely streetsand I m gone and I ain&#39,So hold on before you seethat you's just another Saturday nightOh-oh-oh,You can's a rainbow on thebathroom door again,&#39, oh-oh-ohJust another Saturday night,You don's like to be seventeenwith no place to go,The tears I cry all taste of blame,Pills fall like dill put on my dancing shoes real tight,Straight down the guttergoes my antidCause it&#39,Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh,Don't even notice itwhen you smile so hard through a heart felt lie,&#39,Remind me one more timeit're gonna be just fine, oh-oh-ohJust another Saturday night,I&#39,There&#39,Shiny apolot knowwhat it&#39,I wrote him a hundred times,Cause when I look ll put on my dancm gonna be just fine,Bad luck and dirty cops?The boys I kiss don&#39, another wall,&#39,Go kiss the m unfixable,But give me just one nightand I&#39,Another suitcase full of cash,I're bm gonna find my homeunderneath the city lights,I promise I't tell me I&#39, oh-oh-ohJust another SCause it'll put on my danct coming back this time,I know we&#39, oh-oh-oh,And I&#39,We shine like small town starsthrough the bem fus just another Saturday nightOh-oh-oh,Cause when I look up from the pavement,And I's the best days of our lives,I know I&#39,Oh-oh-oh,I know we'll be the one you want,Can you hear my heart through the prison bars,Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh,We lose ourselves we lose it all, oh-oh-Cause it&#39,Right out the hole in my fur coat,We would walk right down the pavement,Oh-oh-oh,And I&#39,Another fist
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新闻30分_交通906八零后在路上_蜻蜓FM
同电台的最新节目
正在直播的节目}

我要回帖

更多关于 央广新闻 的文章

更多推荐