有一首英文歌中间哈哈哈是 吐帕普佳儿

有一首女生唱的英文歌,中间有哼唱wuwuwuwu... 或者是wugugugugu..比较轻快~_百度知道
有一首女生唱的英文歌,中间有哼唱wuwuwuwu... 或者是wugugugugu..比较轻快~
比较轻快~上次在范特西听到!,非常好听. 或者是wu gu gu gu gu,前天又在KFC听到.调子跟Little Big Town唱的Pontoon很像~~~~真心想知道名字!!!!!非常非常感谢!,但是不知道名字.!希望好心人帮帮我哦~!!!!.,中间有哼唱wu wu wu wu!!有一首女生唱的英文歌.不太肯定
提问者采纳
应该是这首吧
Every Girl Like Me -Sugarland
不是哦。你听听Little Big Town的Pontoon。跟这首高潮部分很像的。
那这样吧 你试试这几首 都是最近 kfc餐厅播过的 女生英文歌应给有你要找的那首SummertimeSadness_Lana Del ReyMandy Moore- All Good ThingsLisaLoeb-I DoOver The Moon-Rosie ThomasI've Got Stars- Robyn DellAimee allen -saveme
提问者评价
谢谢你的耐心解答,好详细呀
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
布兰妮circus
kmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
move like jagger
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌中间是Just什么的 高潮部分很好听的 男生唱的 节奏刚开始的是 怦怦 怦怦 怦怦 急求_百度知道
有一首英文歌中间是Just什么的 高潮部分很好听的 男生唱的 节奏刚开始的是 怦怦 怦怦 怦怦 急求
我有更好的答案
JUST DANCE~ LADY GAGA 的?
不知道。 - -
只知道很好听
高潮部分很大声的
你说一下中间的一小段歌词,我去查查
只记得 开头是
查不到就算了
不是这个。
B.O.B也有唱 你往后听
just one last dance?
很像不过不是。
toi--matt pokora不知道是不是这首。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌中间是什么get her什么love you ,lonely的,女的唱的,很好听,这首_百度知道
有一首英文歌中间是什么get her什么love you ,lonely的,女的唱的,很好听,这首
有一首英文歌中间是什么get h供沪垛疚艹狡讹挟番锚er什么love you ,lonely的,女的唱的,很好听,这首歌叫什么
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励20(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
继承者们里面的一首
here for you
lonely,是孝琳唱的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首男生唱的英文歌,中间唱道 卡哇伊卡哇伊卡哇伊。。。后面还有点哼唱,像是慢摇,求歌名 谢谢啦!_百度知道
有一首男生唱的英文歌,中间唱道 卡哇伊卡哇伊卡哇伊。。。后面还有点哼唱,像是慢摇,求歌名 谢谢啦!
ll be friends,I wanna save you girl,What you tryin to be, your superman,Come be in shady&#39,Don&#39,Your superman.;t meafuckin slut to her face,I&#39..;Cuz I can&#39,But I guess that&#39..I think I love you too,come be in Shady's no secret?Bll never let another chick bring me down.,Can&#39.,Can&#39,You's her face.;t be your superman.You kll put you out, hit my cash, save it bitch,You know I want you too. &#39..;s world? fly through twice.;t be your superman?Never loved youll tell a mo&#39.I&#39, kiss my ass..:You high baby, kiss my lips.,Come be in shady't stand,It'll be in.&#39,You know you want me baby.&#39,MondTill then just sit your drunk ass on that fuckin runway hoe.Bitch you make me hurl.,I can&#39,Can&#39,come be in Shady&#39,I can's let our love unfurl.;s great,Puss blew out,I hang arout be your superman,I&#39,Can&#39,Bitches they come they go,Lt be your superman,Bt grow partial,I can&#39,Id rather have you whip my ass.;m single now., but females lie, copin shit,Not a jealous man, say no names,Between you and I;Cuz I can&#39,Bitches they come they go,Can&#39,Put Anthrax on a Tampax and slap you till you can't get me wrong,Don&#39?hahaha, babysit,Wouldn't we fuck.You ks world,Can&#39..,You don&#39, girl you can jump on shady&#39.Don&#39.;t put out,Girl you just blew your chance.I think I love you baby,I&#39.They call me Superman.TCuz I can&#39,Come be in Shady&#39.,s that say.,Ooh girl that&#39,Maybe I&#39,I&#39.?Kst touch what you can&#39.Oh boy you drive me crazy...I know you want me baby,I&#39.,Am Is world.oh boy you drive me crazy.,Straight from the hip,Monday through Sunday yo..Bire just plain ol&#39.;s world...;t be your superman,There goes another lawsuit,That&#39,I's about as far as your buddy goes,Can&#39,'CuzUh huh,Letsll chase you around ll love you one day, wouldn&#39,They call me Superman,I wanna save you girl,How could it ever be just us two,Leave handprints all accross you.'t piss on fire to put you out,Maybe I&#39.;m here to rescue you, ever since I broke up with what&#39,I&#39,You know Ill call you again.Ooh yeah girl run that game,Can't buy you life..,I wanna grow together.?What you Mariah? i'll someday grow, your superman,Let&#39.,Let'm here to save you girl,We&#39,*Woman Screaming*We&#39,Saturday through sunday monday,Never know what kind of car i&#39.I think It have,Maybe we&#39,I don&#39.I&#39, i&#39.;t be your superman, your superman,Maybe we&#39.I think I Marshall to me,Your superman..what&#39,Neither do I,Maybe we&#39.,Can't be your superman,I wanna grow together.;m here to save you girl,Till then just sit your drunk ass on thm here to save you girl?&#39.;t be your superman,I'll be partying then.oh boy you drive me crazy,Bll someday grow,Monday through Sunday yo,Can&#39.;s just what sluts do,Everybody knows.I know you want me baby I think I want you too.Bitch you make me hurl.;rot in pieces&#39.,Can&#39,Saturday through Sunday Monday? i&#39,I don&#39.You want me to tell you somethin..,We just met and I just fucked you,But I do kt be your superman.;t grab,'s too damn bad.,Saturday through St know Marshall,Can&#39,You want what you can'll love you one day.First off you don&#39.I love that name? you make me sick.I't be your superman,Superman aint savin shit?I knowll snap you off that bar stool,I wanna save you girl,Leap tall hoes in a single bound.,Don' aww that&#39,Your superman, don&#39,Add also,I love these hoes.Fm here to rescue you.I know you want me baby I think I want you too.,Got no ring on this finger now,I&#39.,I&#39,They call me Superman.;t be your superman,Good lordy-wody you must be blown off that water bottle,m not phazed,But I do know one thing though..I think Ill push you out,Come be in shady&#39,ITill then just sit your drunk ass on thll love you one day,Can's ammo for my arsenal.,Won&#39,Can&#39,Can'll see how much you&#39, bitch why ask?That&#39,Can&#39,Maybe i&#39.;m here to rescue you? buy you ice, they go?Yt be your superman.;t see what the big deal is anyway,You know I want you too...,Pt be your superman,I think I want you too,End upt want that,But I do know one thing though..Yeah,They call me Superman,Too much pride..I think I love you baby..Haily Jade,I't wanna flip when It be your superman.Superman - EminemDina Rea.
不好意思,不是这首,谢谢
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 一首英文歌中间吹口哨 的文章

更多推荐