找一首英文歌大致这样I what be oh myoh lalalaa 是一个男的唱的

找一首英文歌,是男生唱的,我记得不太清了,只记得里面有baby I………还有……something_百度知道
找一首英文歌,是男生唱的,我记得不太清了,只记得里面有baby I………还有……something
只记得里面有baby I………还有……something,大家帮忙想想,应该是挺经典的找一首英文歌,我记得不太清了,好像是偏励志的,是男生唱的,是什么歌啊,MV一开始是一个男的好像在一个地下车库的样子
mFeeling all good (Me too)Maybe we should sit down for a minuteAnd catch our breathHave a conversation while we're just grooving togetherIn the middle of the dancefloorLooking all fly in that dressHands down you'm cool with that)Then I take your hand as we getBack to what we do and we takeTwo steps left and we take two steps rightAnd we can snap our fingersAnd just do it all nightAnd you can groove with meAs I groove with youWe&#39Groovin’ - Jeff BernatPretty young thing doing that dancePlease just take my handI just happened to pass by youWith a couple friendsRight by your table (Oh okay)Maybe you're the freshest (Stop lying)Pretty young thing doing that danceWe just need to keep this going (Okay)Shots of Pre just grooving togetherIn the middle of the dancefloorTwo steps left and we take two steps rightAnd we can snap our fingersAnd just do it all nightAnd you can groove with meAs I groove with youAnd we&#39?3n are kind of flowingThroughout my body and I'Cause I have seen other ladiesAll throughout the night (Oh you have)With their miniskirtsFour inch heelsTalking to ten guysSee I ain're willing and ableTo share a tune with me (Um we're at itAnd sit back (I're just grooving togetherIn the middle of the dancefloorTwo to the left and two to the rightFront and back and side to sideCan I dance with youAs you dance with me tooDJ turn that music upSo we can keep on groovingTwo steps left and we take two steps rightAnd we can snap our fingersAnd just do it all nightAnd you can groove with meAs I grove with youAnd we't with thatI just want to maybe kick back (Really)And lady we can chill as we takeTwo steps left and we take two steps rightAnd we can snap our fingersAnd just do it all nightAnd you can groove with meAs I groove with youWe'll see)'re just grooving togetherIn the middle of the dancefloorTwo steps left and we take two steps rightAnd we can snap our fingersAnd just do it all nightAnd you can groove with meAs I grove with youAnd we&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
boys round here
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌是you wanna to say lalalalalala男声唱的求歌名_百度知道
有一首歌是you wanna to say lalalalalala男声唱的求歌名
范逸臣语言,情歌:国语所属专辑:摇滚吧台北的天空播放歌手
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
lalalalala的相关知识
其他1条回答
好像就叫lalala,不知道是不是我听过的那首
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一个男歌手唱的开头是say lalalalala的英文歌_百度知道
一个男歌手唱的开头是say lalalalala的英文歌
是啊 是男的唱歌节奏有点缓慢 男的声音很有磁性 跟blue的one love感觉有些像
提问者采纳
she told me -blue 我也找了很久哈... 希望采纳
提问者评价
beautiful,非常感谢!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
真是男歌手唱的吗?是不是Always Come Back To Your Love订川斥沸俪度筹砂船棘?还是can't get you out of my head?
是啊 can't get you out of my head 是一个女的唱的
有没有可能是男生来翻唱啊???
不是 调调不一样can't get you out of my head 我听过
是韩国歌,Se7en - La la la
百度视频可以找到
很难找啊。。。还有其他线索吗~~~??是不是欧美的?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,高潮是啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦的_百度知道
一首英文歌,高潮是啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦的
,高潮是啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦,男的唱的,4遍吧主歌部分跟高潮音调差不多,很欢快
我有更好的答案
Life Is Wonderful——Jason Mraz个人觉得应该是……条件实在有点模糊
那我再给你点提示,,这个视频的10分钟左右放的背景音乐,您看能帮上忙不
这首歌就是一直在lalalala根本没别的词嘛
就是说啊,找这首歌累死了
(Naughty Boy演唱歌曲)
La la,la la la...
La la,la la la...
Hush,don't speak
安静 别说话
When you spit your venom,Keep the check I hate it
你的口中吐出恶毒的话语 我不想再听
When you hissand preach
当你滔滔不绝
About your new messiah cause your theories catch fire
你的理论被推翻 你又阐述新的观点
I can't find yoursliver lining
我无法看到希望的曙光
I don't mean to judge
我并不想指责什么
But when you read your speech,it's tiring
但是请审视你的话语 如此让人厌烦
Enough is enough
我已忍无可忍
I'm covering my ears like a kid
我像孩子一样堵住耳朵
When your words mean nothing,I go la la la
当你的话语毫无意义时 我就高唱:啦啦啦
I'm...
劲爆的士高-Dj 酷狗搜索, 第六首, 不知道歌名, 求告知,不知道就不要瞎bb
Naughty boy feat. Sam smith
melody 绝对是这个
bye bye sea 的星光瀑布,看是不是这个
就是这个了magic melody
as long as you love me
我是雷锋不用谢
on the floor
夜色,我拿人太保证
Ein Eleines Eied,可能是这个
这个10分钟左右的背景音乐,能帮上忙不
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首男的唱的英文歌,大致歌词如下_百度知道
找一首男的唱的英文歌,大致歌词如下
但我知道题目“好象”是Circus lights网上找不到,you know,under the Circus lights,i wanna see i wanna cry,希望有人提供给我 歌词可能有听错,将就下吧,开始是oh come on spend the night.我是从一个视频背景音乐中听到的
提问者采纳
more heatI&#39., more heatIf you'll be the tattooed man, more heatIf you&#39, show you moreMore light., show more loveMll be together then like a pair of Siamese twinsEntwined against the groundTell me what more could you ask for now[Chorus]Mre asking me then I&#39,ll be thereWhen these circus lights go outI wake up to the sound of bellsA thousand girls in wedding veilsBut all I want is ym asking please take me, you can be the acrobatI&#39, show you moreMore light, more heatAre you asking me to take you?Cause the one game that I never playedThe one mistake I never madeWas to come right out and ask you if you need meDo you need me now.[Chorus]Mll try and catch you when you fallAnd we&#39, more heatIf you&#39?Cause Ire asking me then I&#39?Nll be thereWhen these circus lights go outI've fallen off the wireA million times beforeAre you asking me to show you more love[Chorus]More light,re asking me then I&#39, hold you, more heatAre you ave swallowed fire and I&#39Black Lab - Circus Lights这是Black Lab的《See The Sun》专辑里的最后一首歌你可以在电驴下载整张专辑Come on spend the night under the circus lightsI want to see you high above the crowdYou know I&#39?Need me now
来自团队:
其他类似问题
2人觉得有用
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 lalalalala英文歌 的文章

更多推荐