一首baby对不起dj串烧烧里面有a baby baby thats my baby baby

Dj Kayslay Featuring Lil Jon. David Banner. Bun B Of Ugk And Baby D的《Drama》 歌词_百度知道
Dj Kayslay Featuring Lil Jon. David Banner. Bun B Of Ugk And Baby D的《Drama》 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:Drama歌手:Dj Kayslay Featuring Lil Jon. David Banner. Bun B Of Ugk And Baby D专辑:The Streetsweeper Vol. 2 - The Pain From The GameI wanna dedicate this song to the young god, KareemThe Genius... Digi...Sing it 'em to real quick, yoLike to keep my head up to the skyAnd ask myself, why, it has to be this wayI'd like to live my life in peaceAnd have, not to worry aboutAll the drama, I can't takeCuz we strive for luxuryAnd try to feed our familiesIt always seems that someone seen our wayI met a young brother, about 28Who seemed intelligent and rather quite straightI greeted him, and struck a conversationTo see if the youngster had some self motivationPeace brother, whats your name? How you be?(I'm Rugged Monk and I'm all about the currency)You mean gettin' paid?Yeah like my man's brotherWho has a condo, he shares with his baby motherYou know a condo beats my apartmentWith no lights, no gas and backed up rentNo hot water or heat, infested with plenty ratsThat'll eat up the average alley cat(I'm like damn, homey, thats poverty, he's like)Word O.G. that bothers mePlus I'm about to be a new father, G(We need to wise up and change the hood policy)Yo, why you fear the devil, as a grown man?Why you not out there trying to make your own plan?See we are a victim, of a situationWhere a wicked man, separated the nationAnd got us killin' off one anotherBlack on black, they pit brother on brotherIt's gettin' hot, hotter than JulySee the murder and crime rate is risin' to the sky(For example, in my neighborhood it's so hotI'm often woke up, from the alarming sounding of a shot, so I'm thinking what)Is your neighborhood a trap?{Could this be the place marked X on the map?}(And I'm spotted缉骸光缴叱剂癸烯含楼 like a target in a shooting gallerySo I strive to seek for a better salarySo I can escape from where? From this ghetto life area{Cuz everyday it gets scarier}
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【每天一首英文歌She
Him - Oh No, Not My Baby】_DJ白雪-每天一首英文歌She
Him - Oh No, Not My Baby在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
每天一首英文歌She
Him - Oh No, Not My Baby
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
DJ白雪歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
免费下载到手机一首英文DJ.其中歌词有句是:baby one two three four 女的唱的。_百度知道
一首英文DJ.其中歌词有句是:baby one two three four 女的唱的。
节奏很强今天跟妈妈上街的时候听到的,感觉满好听的。 所以请大家帮帮忙。但是找了很久都找不到。 谢谢大家了
提问者采纳
肯定是荷兰组合chipz的one two three 应该是 我也是今天找到的,呵呵圣诞快到了,祝你圣诞快乐。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Gloria Estefan & miami sound machine &1-2-3&1-2-3-4 come on baby say you love me 5-6-7 times
one two three four李孝利 one two three and four不知道楼主说的是哪首哈.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌一男一女男的说唱女的一直重复唱那几句女的唱的好像有sometime from…baby come from just……_百度知道
一首英文歌一男一女男的说唱女的一直重复唱那几句女的唱的好像有sometime from…baby come from just……
而且绝对不是stan,好像是黑人唱的,女的唱的有些悲伤。
you must not-a got emthere probably was a problem at the post office or somethinsometimes i scribble addresses too sloppy when i jot embut anyways.dear slim, im bout to be a fatherif i have a daughter, hes only six years oldwe waited in the blistering cold for you, that its not so bad, no:eminem [ti,its not so bad,but your picture on my wallit reminds me..thats pretty shitty man - youre like his fuckin idolhe wants to be just like you man.got out of bed at allthe morning rain clouds up my window, but you coulda signed an autograph for matthewthats my little brother man.., hit me back.dear slim:stan feat, that its not so bad?ima name her bonniei read about your uncle ronnie too im sorryi had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didnt want himi know you probablhe used to always cheat on my mom and beat heri can relate to what youre saying in your songsso when i have a shitty day. dido]my teas gone cold im wondering why i, i hope you have a chancei aint mad - i just think its fucked up you dont answer fansif you didnt wanna talk to me outside your concertyou didnt have to, the pain is such a sudden rush for mesee everything you say is real.and i cant see at alland even if i could itll all be gray,its not so bad,just to chat, fuck it, that shit was fatanyways.my teas gone cold im wondering why i,but your picture on my wallit reminds me.and i cant see at alland even if i could itll all be gray,its not so bad, i wrote but you still aint callini left my cell,but your picture on my wallit reminds me?my girlfriends pregnant too, whats been up..歌手..., i hope you get this man? man hows your daughter, that its not so bad.and i cant see at alland even if i could itll all be gray, he likes you more than i doi aint that mad though.got out of bed at allthe morning rain clouds up my window, guess what ima call her, but im your biggest fani even got the underground shit that you did with skami got a room full of your posters and your pictures mani like the shit you did with rawkus too., your biggest fanthis is stanmy teas gone cold im wondering why i, i just dont like bein lied toremember when we met in denver - you said if id write youyou would write back - see im just like you in a wayi never knew my father neither, and my home phone at the bottomi sent two letters back in autumn, you still aint called or wrote.got out of bed at allthe morning rain clouds up my window, i drift away and put em oncause i dont really got shit else so that shit helps when im depressedi even got a tattoo of your name across the chestsometimes i even cut myself to see how much it bleedsits like adrenaline,four hours and you just said, truly yours
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
女的是哼的,就是阿姆的- stan! 我知道是什么歌了你好,对吗?后边是男的唱的
Eminem - stan 阿姆的歌,女的是Dido。
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文开头excuse me can i 。。。男声节奏有点像dj_百度知道
英文开头excuse me can i 。。。男声节奏有点像dj
英文开头excuse me can i 。。。男声节奏有点像dj
t believe I missed your birthday againand I wanna come back but I just dont know when nowAnd I&#39?now the way that I feel I just dont belongAnd I'm taking the next plane homeNow I'm gonna be on the next plane homeThe road that never ends next ends around the bend I see your smile whoah whoahI&#39?:Daniel PowterI woke up early to baby blue eyes from the ?;re you&#39? whoah whoahand when the sun comes through and lights you like the angel you are whoah whoahI know I do you wrong when I&#39?;m ?,d swim acorss the sea to be with you for a while whoah whoahcos I&#39?;m with you I're you've been goneWithm so lonely your not here with meThat've always been a million miles awaybut things are gonna changeI just wanna come homeAnd you&#39??and I&#39Next Plane Home 播放歌手;m so lonely you&#39?;re the only face I wanna seethats why I gonna be on the next plane homeyeah I's way I&#39? whoah whoahAnd dont these empty streets skip a beat the flowers dont bloom whoah whoahI can're the only face I wanna seethats why Im gonna be on the next plane homeStand around try to make every momentand be somebody yeah anybodyit seems the whole world is taking me overI need somebody m getting the next plane homeNow I&#39?re not here with methats why I&#39?;m gonna be on the next plane homeAnd you&#39?
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 thats my boy 下载 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信