耶咯白龙马嘟嘟嘟女声耶咯白龙马嘟嘟嘟女声英文女声

高分英文女声舞曲_百度知道
高分英文女声舞曲
DJ,劲爆,慢摇英文女声舞曲,加快,什么都可以声音好听
提问者采纳
Minutes - Madonna Justin Timberlakeall you do-Tina Inez 丹麦女歌手Around n Around - JazzamorAlways Come Back To Your Love - Samantha Mumba爱尔兰歌手萨曼莎·曼巴always getting over you - angela ammonsAround The World - Tammin SursokBeautiful Girls女版-JoJoBlackout - Heidi MontagBoyfriend - Jordan PruittBring Me Down - LenkaBrown girl-Jurassic 5 FT Brick&Lace 轻快的歌曲.Can’t Fight The Moonlight LeAnn Rimes - Various ArtistsCinderella 灰姑娘 - Tata Young (←此人的英文歌或许会是你喜欢的风格.如果你喜欢嘻哈那别错过,不错的RAP和好听的女声,她的《I Believe》专辑尤其经典)Cinderella(钢琴曲爱的罗曼史翻唱版) - Jeanette BiedermannCircus - Britney SpearsCorporate Logic-StereolizaCrush On You 迷恋着你 - Tata YoungDima - Zaho 法国新生代 R&B 女歌手(←不是英文歌
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
舞曲的相关知识
其他2条回答
:///p/pl_6286554!Wonderful Love - Money Pennyi saw you walking in the rain (天使之吻) - samira皇冠一刻钟 -
DJ舞曲嘟啊嘟 - DJ舞曲Stronger - 冰河时代第二部首曲DJ劲爆的的士高 - DJ舞曲 TIME TO POCK -GABRY PONTE 达人你用酷我音乐盒吗! 给你个链接吧.kuwo!
1,loca - arsenium2,He's Unbelievable3,let's get back to bed - boy!4,lil bow wow - thats my name5,sarah connor - bounce6,gala - faraway.7,Get Your Hands Up8,eminem - business9,Tik Tok10,Blame It On the Girls11,you better not come home这些我都比较喜欢的哦,你慢慢听听看,希望个给我悬赏分咯
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求歌名,一首英文歌,中间有很多嘟嘟嘟…是比较低沉的女声唱的_百度知道
求歌名,一首英文歌,中间有很多嘟嘟嘟…是比较低沉的女声唱的
我有更好的答案
The Cranberries-
Ode to my family
是almost lover...应该....我很喜欢这首歌的,有回忆感...
可能是小红莓乐队的
never grow old
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌中间是嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟,哦耶yi耶yi耶yi耶~嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟,这首歌我找了2年,答对者重赏_百度知道
有一首英文歌中间是嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟,哦耶yi耶yi耶yi耶~嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟,这首歌我找了2年,答对者重赏
我有更好的答案
歌名就叫耶耶耶!
你在酷狗搜索dj舞曲应该能找到!
《marry you》绝对是!
好像是lady gaga的
嘟阿嘟啊来神佛,
I'm Gonna Getcha Good!是Shania Twain的
SJ,sorry sorry
不是这个。有点金属感觉,
不是这个。有点金属感觉,
耶耶耶,和嘟啊嘟
不是呃,英文歌,我确定不是
不是呃,英文歌,我确定不是
Usher 的 Yeah!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
嘟嘟嘟嘟的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求经典dj英文歌曲,2009年很火的那个时候,像冰河时代、耶耶耶、凤舞九天、嘟比嘟……之类的………_百度知道
求经典dj英文歌曲,2009年很火的那个时候,像冰河时代、耶耶耶、凤舞九天、嘟比嘟……之类的………
耶耶耶、凤舞九天,2009年很火的那个时候,像冰河时代求经典dj英文歌曲
do itT-t-turn up, t-t-turn it turn itPum-pum-pump it up, upP-p-pump the volumeTake yo body way upTake yo body down lowPart never gon&#39, pump it up, pump it up, turn it up, crazy, crazyLet&#39, t-t-turn it turn itPum-pum-pump it up, to itYour mind, baby, t-t-turn it turn itTo it, t-t-turn it turn itPum-pum-pump it up, crazyLet's get wild tonightI will be dancing on the wallsLet's make a baby, babyIf that&#39, turn it up, do itPut your back in to it, do itIf you't nothing wrong with that at allGive it to meGive it to meGive it to meGive it to meGive it to meGive it to mePum-pum-pump it up, pump it up, to itYt nothing wrong with that at allGive it to meGive it to meGive it to meGive it to meGive it to meGive it to mePum-pum-pump it up, to itYour mind, turn it up, to itYt nothing to it, turn it up, p-p-pump it pump itT-t-t afraid to show itGot money in your pocket and you ain't afraid to pour itPour it up,Cos this track is too dopeTighter than a dreadlock-lock-lock-lockGive it to meGive it to meGive it to meGive it to meGive it to meGive it to mePum-pum-pump it up, lose itAin'keep this thing hot&#39,s alrightAin&#39, t-t-turn it turn itHey Miss independent if you want it you could get itYour body wanna party well I think that you should let itBottles are your favourite and you ain's get crazy,s get wild tonightI will be dancing on the wallsLet&#39, babyIf that&#39, baby, upJust pour it upLet&#39, lose it lose itAin&#39, p-p-pump it pump itT-t-turn it up, p-p-pump it pump itT-t-turn it up, pump it up,t nothing to it, lose it lose itAin't afraid to blow itBottles are your favourite and you ain'stopWe gon&#39, p-p-pump it pump itT-t-turn it upGive It to Me - Jason DerüloPus alrightAin&#39, p-p-pump it pump itT-t-turn it up, upJust pour it upLet&#39, to itYou could do it, to itYs get crazy,re sexy and you know it and you ain&#39, p-p-pump it pump itT-t-turn it up,t afraid to pour itPour it up
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他1条回答
上帝是个女孩
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求首英文歌是个女的唱的,赢咯嘿耶赢咯嘿呀嘿耶杀噢勒杀噢勒勒。好像是灾难歌来的求歌名_百度知道
求首英文歌是个女的唱的,赢咯嘿耶赢咯嘿呀嘿耶杀噢勒杀噢勒勒。好像是灾难歌来的求歌名
我有更好的答案