歌曲里有一句avov哦的逆战英文歌曲名字字

英文歌曲里面的有一句呐喊声视o耶o耶耶那首叫什么名字_百度知道
英文歌曲里面的有一句呐喊声视o耶o耶耶那首叫什么名字
英文歌曲里面的有一句呐喊声视o耶o耶耶那首叫什么名字
t gonna do you wrong while you't gonna do you wrong 't wannaAll I'm asking (hooo) is for a little respect( Just a little bit) when you come home(Just a little bit) hey baby ( Just little bit)When you come home ( Just a Little Bit) MisterI ain&#39What you want (hooo) baby I got itWhat you need (hooo) you know I got it(Hooo) all I&#39,m asking is for a little respect when you come home(Just a Little Bit) Baby ( Just a little bit )When you come home ( Just a little Bit) YeahI'cause I don'm asking in return honeyIs to give me my profits when you get home(Justa Justa Justa) Yeah baby when you get home( Just a little Bit ) Yeah ( Just a little bit )Hooo your kisses sweeter than honey and guess what so is my moneyAll I want you to do for me is give it to me whn you get home( Re re re re spect) Yeah baby whip it to me( Just a little bit) when you get home now ( Just a little bit)R-E-S-P-E-C-T find out what it means to meR-E-S-P-E-C-T take out the TCP ohhhh (Sm about to give you all my moneyAndb all I're goneI ain&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一句英文歌词,大概是where you are go,where you are do.歌曲的名字是什么啊,好像在高中英语课本里出现过
有一句英文歌词,大概是where you are go,where you are do.歌曲的名字是什么啊,好像在高中英语课本里出现过
Right here waiting for you-Richard Marx 此情可待(理查德·马克斯)

Oceans apart day after day.
远隔重洋,日复一日。
And I slowly go insane.
我逐渐变得忧郁。
I hear your voice on the line.
我可以在电话里听见你的声音。
But it doesn&t stop the pain.
但这并不能减轻我的悲伤。
If I see you next to never.
如果再也不能与你相见。
How can we say forever ?
我们又怎么能够说永远?
Wherever you go.
无论你去何地。
Whatever you do.
无论你做何事。
I will be right here waiting for you!
我都将会在这里等你!
Whatever it takes.
无论怎么样。
Or how my heart breaks.
无论我多悲伤。
I will be right here waiting for you !
我都将会在这里等你!

I took for granted,all the times.
我始终都认为。
That I thought would last somehow.
我们的感情会天长地久。
I hear the laughter,I taste the tears.
我听见你的笑声,我品尝眼泪。
But I can&t get near you now.
但此刻我已不能接近你。
Oh,can&t you see it baby ?
哦,宝贝,难道你知道?
you&ve got me going crazy.
你已经使我着迷。
Wherever you go.
无论你去何地。
Whatever you do.
无论你做何事。
我都将会在这里等你!
Whatever it takes.
无论怎么样。
Or how my heart breaks.
无论我多悲伤。
我都将会在这里等你!
I wonder how we can survive.
我不知道我们怎么能挽救。
This romance.
这份浪漫。

But in the end if I&m with you. 但如果最终我能与你同在。
I&ll take the chance.
我将抓住机会。

Oh,can&t you see it baby ?
哦,宝贝,难道你知道?
you&ve got me going crazy.
你已经使我着迷。
Wherever you go.
无论你去何地。
Whatever you do.
无论你做何事。
我都将会在这里等你!
Whatever it takes.
无论怎么样。
Or how my heart breaks.
无论我多悲伤。
我都将会在这里等你!

Waiting for you!
提问者 的感言:非常感谢,不胜感激 相关知识
其他回答 (1)
大嘴巴 - you are my angel作词:怀秋 作曲:怀秋 编曲:林俊杰 ▓ 李泽昊电话里的 &是不是很拙安慰你的话 不知该怎麽说他在你的心 画了一道伤口拨开乌云朵 飞来 的天空软弱的双手 换 来紧握听你的要求 呵护你的感受安抚你的心 缝合你的伤口有 来倾听 送你 的耳朵you are my angel 飞到 左右在你的宇宙 每颗星都是 you are my angel 陪伴 左右就算海着火 陆地都沉没 爱你到最后you are my angel 飞到 左右在你的宇宙 每颗星都是 you are my angel 陪伴 左右就算海着火 陆地都沉没 爱你到最后多希望 倒转回到时空阻止你们相遇的时候带着你逃脱 即使 look like a fool也许这麽做 你就不会难过you are my angel 飞到 左右在你的宇宙 每颗星都是 you are my angel 陪伴 左右就算海着火 陆地都沉没 爱你到最后
应该不是这首歌,整首歌都是英文的
DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO -- 你知道你要到哪里吗? 歌词歌手:Mariah Careywhere are you going?with the long face pulling downdon't hide away like the oceanthat you can't see but you can smell and the sound of waves crash downi am no supermani have no reasons for youi am no hero, oh that's for surebut i do know one thing:it's where you are is where i belongi do know, where you gois where i wanna bewhere are you going?where do you go?are you looking for answers to questions under the starsif along the way, you are growing wearyyou can rest with me until a brighter day, and you're oki am no supermani have no answers for you i am no hero, oh that's for surebut i do know one thing:where you are, is where i belongi do know, where you gois where i wanna bewhere are you going?where do you go?where do you go?where are you going?where do you go?and where are you going?where this goes
&是这个吗??满意请给分哦 ··(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求一首英文歌曲,里面有一句歌词I Want to be a什么的_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲,里面有一句歌词I Want to be a什么的
是一首快捷凑的歌曲,给你个网站你去听听看,
提问者采纳
&faint& 歌手:linkin park I am a little bit of loneliness A little bit of disregard A handful of complaints But I can't help the fact That everyone can see these scars I am what I want you to want What I want you to feel But it's like no matter what I do I can't convince you To just believe this is real So I let go, watching you Turn your back like you always do Face away and pretend that I'm not But I'll be here 'cause you're all that I got I can't feel the way I did before Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored Time won't heal this damage anymore Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored I am a little bit insecure A little 供胆垛感艹啡讹拾番浆unconfident 'Cause you don't understand I do what I can But sometimes I don't make sense I am what you never wanna say But I've never had a doubt It's like no matter what I do I can't convince you For once just to hear me out So I let go, watching you Turn your back like you always do Face away and pretend that I'm not But I'll be here 'cause you're all that I got I can't feel the way I did before Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored Time won't heal this damage anymore Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored No Hear me out now You're gonna listen to me Like it or not Right now Hear me out now You're gonna listen to me Like it or not Right now I can't feel the way I did before Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored I can't feel the way I did before Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored Time won't heal this damage anymore Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored I can't feel Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored Time won't heal Don't turn your back on me
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他1条回答
对,就是Faint
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌曲的名字 是男唱的 里面好像有句 歌词(高潮部分)是“its a will、、、知道的告诉下 谢谢了_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲的名字 是男唱的 里面好像有句 歌词(高潮部分)是“its a will、、、知道的告诉下 谢谢了
我有更好的答案
Action Radar - Prodigy
Give ‘em what you got
Go give ‘em all your action baby (3x)
I don't see 'bout that radar but I don't see that i'm wrong
'cuz its a will-fire action-seeking radar baby
'cuz it's a sure-fire action-seeking radar baby (2x)
A little action is all I need (8x)
Live it up, don’t wanna give it up (2x)
Give ‘em what you got
Go give ‘em all your action baby (2x)
I don't see 'bout tha...
提示太少了
It's ok
其他类似问题
为您推荐: