有一首歌里面有baby歌词是什么咚巴拉还有什么baby

EXO有一首歌开头第一句歌词是she‘s my baby这是什么歌_百度知道
EXO有一首歌开头第一句歌词是she‘s my baby这是什么歌
提问者采纳
my lady 歌词chen:She's my baby 在纯白如雪指尖融化掉的chocolateYou're walking into my door oh yeahLu:She's my lady 在溢满光彩唇边我是俘虏 早已沦陷I'm running into your heart on yeahChen:当我多看你一眼 don't lie诚实一点 It's gonna be easy第一次 体会感受 甜蜜的harmonyLu:Don't be too late合:不想做朋友Lay:我要做你眼里的唯一合:不想做平凡某某Lu:我要唯一资格去守护你合:不想做朋友Lu:在你走进我视线里以后合:只用言语也不够Chen:lady 只对你着了迷Rap Tao:乱七八糟满溢混乱思绪你面前掉落一地XiuMin:我想要给你 蹩脚的爱的告白 Are u ready for loveKris:比钻石都美丽 想要盗走你的眼眸 oh my baby就想呆在那眼里梦见到你Lay:别假装你不懂 把我映在你的眼里Lu:别躲避我目光 我决不放弃去爱你Chen:你再靠近我一点don't stop若可以抱紧你Kris:everything's alright还不断在撩拨耳际酥麻的melodyLu:Don't be too late合:不想做朋友Lay:我要做你眼里的唯一合:不想做平凡某某Lu:我要唯一资格去守护你合:不想做朋友Lu:在你走进我视线里以后合:只用言语也不够Chen:lady 只对你着了迷合:不想做朋友Lu:My lady 只用言语也不够Chen:lady 只对你着了迷She's my baby 在纯白如雪指尖
你喜欢EXO的谁 和我一样给采纳
鹿晗,世勋,吴凡,伯贤,俊绵吧
不算 必须说一个
因为你多选了
不算 因为你多选了
好吧,你是来折腾人的么
。。。。。。
那我给你采纳吧
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他9条回答
感觉你说的 应该是缉紶光咳叱纠癸穴含膜 《mylady》第一句是she's my baby 百度可以听的
你喜欢EXO的谁 和我一样给采纳
我明明是个画家
吴梵高你不知道吗?
我现在知道了
-_-||| 这都是他的外号 你是刚喜欢他是吧
我喜欢他2年
醉了 那你不知道我说的跟你说的是一个人? 你是小学生吧
我知道你说的是吴亦凡 我是小学生啊
聊这么久都不采纳 拜拜
家人你好,是 my lady
你喜欢EXO的谁 和我一样给采纳
我是梅格妮
这个音乐是my lady现在没有完整版
你喜欢EXO的谁 和我一样给采纳
我是梅格妮
我喜欢世勋
一辑里面的my
你喜欢EXO的谁 和我一样给采纳
《mylady》
你喜欢EXO的谁 和我一样给采纳
你喜欢EXO的谁 和我一样给采纳
但本命灿烈 cp本命牛灿 现在才看到 抱歉~
你喜欢EXO的谁 和我一样给采纳
你喜欢EXO的谁 和我一样给采纳
吴皇也不错,不过最喜欢灿烈
My lady 虽然是行星饭 但个人觉得不好听
你喜欢EXO的谁 和我一样给采纳
妇科医院的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌,歌词里面有hold me ,love me 然后还有很多 baby`baby`baby`的.是什么歌`?_百度知道
有一首歌,歌词里面有hold me ,love me 然后还有很多 baby`baby`baby`的.是什么歌`?
《Hot》作词:Avril Lavigne (艾薇儿)作曲:Avril Lavigne (艾薇儿)歌手:Avril Lavigne (艾薇儿)I want to lock you up in my closetwhere no one's aroundI want to put your hand in my pocketbecause you're allowedI want to drive you into the cornerand kiss you without a soundI want to stay this way foreverI'll say it loudNow you're inand you can't get outYou make me so hotMake me wanna dropYou're so ridiculousI can barely stopI can hardly breatheYou make me wanna screamYou're so fabulousYou're so good to meBaby BabyYou're so good to meBaby BabyI can make you feel all betterjust take it inAnd I can show you all the placesyou've never beenAnd I can make you say everythingthat you never saidAnd I will let you do anythingagain and againNow you're inand you can't get outYou make me so hotMake me wanna dropYou're so ridiculousI can barely stopI can hardly breatheYou make me wanna screamYou're so fabulousYou're so good to me Baby BabyYou're so good to meBaby BabyKiss me gentlyAlways I knowHold me love meDon't ever goYou make me so hotMake me wanna dropYou're so ridiculousI can barely stopI can hardly breatheYou make me wanna screamYou're so fabulousYou're so good to meYou make me so hotMake me wanna dropYou're so ridiculousI can barely stopI can hardly breatheYou make me wanna screamYou're so fabulousYou're so good to meBaby BabyYou're so good to meBaby BabyYou're so good
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
Hve waited for you to come and love me Don&#39, truly Can I get in for a spot For so long I've got Tell me: 【Hold me, truly Can I get in for a spot (Can I get into your spot baby) x2 Ot lie And I can' me all that you't deny That I want you tonight Chorus: Hve got Tm next to you Can&#39, Love me Givin't figure out why I want you Is it lust or love Either one will do I want you for myself and nobody else (Take the place of you) Right now Cos it is on So unplug the phone Cos I want you to hold me Chorus看下是不是这首; me all that you&#39:brian mcknight
专辑, Love me Givin&#39:anytime
Chorus, Love me 】Givin&#39, Love me Givin' me all that you've got Tt waste my time Cos I need you to let me know if you want me to Do the things to you that no other can do (I want you to love) I want you bad And I won've got Tell me: Hold me, truly Can I get in for a spot I wonder what is it that turns me on when I&#39, you drive me crazy Put your arms around me baby And hold me now Thats what I wanna do (thats what I wanna do) Right now baby I want you to hold me C me all that you&#39?歌曲《hold me》
歌词的相关知识
其他2条回答
Love Me, Hold Me
歌手:Brian McKnight
world of our own? 条件有点少,难度有些大
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌歌词里面带tomorrow baby 什么的_百度知道
有一首歌歌词里面带tomorrow baby 什么的
什么it's
可润丝 什么my 哈儿
什么tomorrow baby 什么的
好像玛利亚凯利的 忘记什么歌了- -
拜托各位帅哥美女了
好://s Christmas in my heart Christmas In My Heart---Sarah Connor歌曲试听./yinyue/317409/" target="_blank">http.kuwo:<a href="s
可润丝 什么my 哈儿
=It&#39,你要找的应该是这首歌it&#39://www
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Jill Zadeh的yesterday, tomorrow and today (composed by Reed Vertelney / Robbie Nevel / Lindy Robbins) 应该是一小段 没有完整的歌 我也是对了片尾的credits半天 最后找出了最为对应的一首 也就是jill zadeh的这首 她音域很广 这里是她的space 一进去就有她07年的部分歌曲 找不到更好的了
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌歌词有baby come on try也有中文,是什么歌_百度知道
有一首歌歌词有baby come on try也有中文,是什么歌
歌名:come baby come歌手:K7Yeah,Bounce, Come on Bounce (2x)Someone&#39;s always in control,you know what I&#39;m sayinI slam the door - Boom!When I come into the bedroom Wham! Bam!&#39;cause I&#39;m the king of the castlena na na turn me on turn me loosecome on, come on try to hit it, it&#39;s a hasslecome get some of this &#39;cause we got the innuendoplay me like Nintendo, never ever let go (no!)keep it so loud you hit &#39;em the crescendoDo Ra Mi Fa So La Ti Do2 - Come baby come baby baby come come (2x)when you gotta give me lovin&#39; then you gotta give me some(you gotta give me lovin&#39; and you gotta give me some)(are you tired?Give me love)Well, I can hear the ring ring ringthe telephone goes ringHello, Hello, but we&#39;re still getting busypum pump pump - hua!Now your getting&#39; busyI can slow it down so you can pump it (pump it)better move it fast so you can thump it (thump it)two balls and a bat, a pitcher wears a hatslidin&#39; into home base, trying to hit a home run, (hua!)swing batta&#39; batta&#39; batta&#39; batta&#39; batta&#39; swing!(rpt 2)break it down, break it down, come onBounce! Move it all around, Move it all around Bounce!Pump it up and down (2x) Bounce!Move it all around, Move it all around Bounce!Tell me do you like it? Yeah, YeahDo you want a little more? Yeah, YeahNow tell me do you love it? Yeah, Yeah3 - Come on! Do do you love me? Ha! I can feel itHua baby baby, come on, ha baby baby, let it goHua baby baby, come on, ha baby baby, give it to meha baby come on, ha baby, give it to meHa! Straight up, now tell meGive me love(rpt 1, 2, 3, 2, 2)all together now
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
俺们村里那点事
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌里有一段歌词“OH,bABY,你就是我的唯一”,请问这首歌叫什么_百度知道
有一首歌里有一段歌词“OH,bABY,你就是我的唯一”,请问这首歌叫什么
歌词“OH,Baby,你就是我的唯一”这首歌名是《唯一》。2002年,这首歌曲获得了第24届香港十大中文金曲全国最受欢迎中文歌曲银奖以及第八届全球华语音乐榜中榜年度港台二十大金曲奖。2010年这首歌曲成为电影《恋爱通告》的插曲。歌名:唯一词曲:王力宏演唱:王力宏发行时间:日歌词:我的天空多么的清晰透明的全都是过去的空气牵着我的手是你但你的笑容 却看不清 是否一颗星星变了心从前的愿望你全都给抛弃最近我无法呼吸连自己的影子都想逃避 Oh Baby 你就是我的唯一两个世界都变形回去谈何容易确定你就是我的唯一独自对着电话说我爱你我真的爱你 Baby我已不能爱你多一些 是否一颗星星变了心从前的愿望你全都给抛弃最近我无法呼吸连自己的影子都想逃避 逃避 Oh Baby 你就是我的唯一两个世界都变形回去谈何容易确定你就是我的唯一独自对着电话说我爱你我真的爱你 Baby我已不能爱你多一些其实早已超过了爱的界限 Oh Baby 你就是我的唯一两个世界都变形回去谈何容易确定你就是我的唯一独自对着电话说我爱你我真的爱你 Baby我已不能爱你多一些
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
唯一王力宏我的天空多么的清晰透明的全都是过去的空气牵着我的手是你拌你的笑容却看不清是否一颗星星变了心从前的愿望你全都给抛弃最近我无法呼吸连自己的影子都想找你oh baby你就是我的唯一两个世界都变形回去谈和容易确定你就是我的唯一独自对着电话说我爱你我真的爱你baby我已不能爱你多一些其实早已超过了爱的界限
王力宏《唯一》
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 有一首歌的歌词是baby 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信