有没有i see 啊呀咿呀咿开头英文开头的歌

开头是i can see…we crazy so crazy的英文歌曲_百度知道
开头是i can see…we crazy so crazy的英文歌曲
Superman - EminemDina Rea:You high baby?Yeahh...Yeah?hahaha..Talk to me...You want me to tell you somethin?I know what you wanna hear... 'CuzUh huh...I know you want me baby I think I want you too...I think I love you baby...I think I love you too...I'm here to save you girl,Come be in shady's world,I wanna grow together,Let's let our love unfurl.You know you want me baby,You know I want you too,They call me Superman,I'm here to rescue you,I wanna save you girl,come be in Shady's world...oh boy you drive me crazy...Bitch you make me hurl...They call me Superman,Leap tall hoes in a single bound,I'm single now,Got no ring on this finger now,I'll never let another chick bring me down,In a relationship, save it bitch, babysit? you make me sick,Superman aint savin shit, girl you can jump on shady's dick,Straight from the hip, cut to the chase,I'll tell a mo'fuckin slut to her face,Play no games, say no names, ever since I broke up with what's her face,I'm a different man, kiss my ass, kiss my lips, bitch why ask?Kiss my dick, hit my cash, i'd rather have you whip my ass,Don't put out? i'll put you out,Won't get out? i'll push you out,Puss blew out, copin shit,Wouldn't piss on fire to put you out,Am I too nice? buy you ice,Bitch if you died, wouldn't buy you life,What you tryin to be, my new wife?What you Mariah? fly through twice,But I do know one thing though,Bitches they come, they go,Saturday through sunday monday,Monday through sunday yo,Maybe i'll love you one day,Maybe we'll someday grow,Till then just sit your drunk ass on that fuckin runway hoe...'Cuz I can't be your superman,Can't be your superman,Can't be your superman,Can't be your superman,I can't be your superman,Can't be your superman,Can't be your superman,Your superman, your superman...Don't get me wrong,I love these hoes,It's no secret,Everybody knows,Can't we fuck?Bitch so what?That's about as far as your buddy goes,We'll be friends,I'll call you again,I'll chase you around every bar you attend,Never know what kind of car i'll be in,*Woman Screaming*We'll see how much you'll be partying then,You don't want that,Neither do I,I don't wanna flip when I see you with guys,Too much pride,Between you and I,Not a jealous man, but females lie,But I guess that's just what sluts do,How could it ever be just us two?Never loved you enough to trust you,We just met and I just fucked you,But I do know one thing though,Bitches they come they go,Saturday through Sunday monday,Monday through Sunday yo,Maybe I'll love you one day,Maybe we'll someday grow,'Till then just sit your drunk ass on that fuckin runway hoe...I know you want me baby I think I want you too...I think I love you baby...I think I love you too...I'm here to save you girl,Come be in shady's world,I wanna grow together,Let's let our love unfurl.You know you want me baby,You know I want you too,They call me Superman,I'm here to rescue you,I wanna save you girl,come be in Shady's world...oh boy you drive me crazy...Bitch you make me hurl...First thing you said...I'm not phazed,I hang around big stars all day,I don't see what the big deal is anyway,You're just plain ol' Marshall to me...Ooh yeah girl run that game...Haily Jade...I love that name,Love that tattoo...what's that say?'rot in pieces' aww that's great...First off you don't know Marshall,Add also, don't grow partial,That's ammo for my arsenal,I'll snap you off that bar stool,There goes another lawsuit,Leave handprints all accross you,Good lordy-wody you must be blown off that water bottle,You want what you can't have,Ooh girl that's too damn bad,Don't touch what you can't grab,End up with two back hands,Put Anthrax on a Tampax and slap you till you can't stand,Girl you just blew your chance,Don't mean to ruin your plans,But I do know one thing though,Bitches they come they go,Saturday through Sunday Monday,Monday through Sunday yo,Maybe I'll love you one day,Maybe we'll someday grow,'Till then just sit your drunk ass on that fuckin runway hoe...I know you want me baby,I think I want you too...I think I love you baby...I think I love you too,I'm here to save you girl,Come be in Shady's world,I wanna grow together,Lets let our love unfurl,You know you want me baby,You know I want you too,They call me Superman,I'm here to rescue you,I wanna save you girl,Come be in shady's world...Oh boy you drive me crazy...Bitch you make me hurl.'Cuz I can't be your superman,Can't be your superman,Can't be your superman,Can't be your superman,I can't be your superman,Can't be your superman,Can't be your superman,Your superman, your superman...'Cuz I can't be your superman,Can't be your superman,Can't be your superman,Can't be your superman,I can't be your superman,Can't be your superman,Can't be your superman,Your superman, your superman...
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌好像是以I see you开头一个外国女的唱歌曲节奏感很强,很嗨请问是什么歌_百度知道
有一首英文歌好像是以I see you开头一个外国女的唱歌曲节奏感很强,很嗨请问是什么歌
提问者采纳
你好,请问是这首吗?The Rain---Samira?
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
节奏感的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌 女生唱的 开头 喔哦喔。。。喔哦喔 后面I can See_百度知道
一首英文歌 女生唱的 开头 喔哦喔。。。喔哦喔 后面I can See
我已经知道了是Million Dollar Bill
我有更好的答案
我就记得 tik tok里面 喔哦喔。。。喔哦喔 的很明显 但是莫有 i can see 啊
不是的。。
哎 朋友 你的信息给的有点少啊 看前面的喔哦喔 我还以为是黑猫警长呢~~
好像是love you more than i can say
是不是MC梦的死一样的痛过
这个不是英文歌吧。
谁唱的知道吗
能不能再详细一点。。
都说了老师就放了几个八拍,我想多提供也提供不了啊。。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌开头是i see you to my很嗨的一首女的唱的歌词如下_昌乐二中吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:12,122贴子:
一首英文歌开头是i see you to my很嗨的一首女的唱的歌词如下
i see you to my
just wanne love you love you···
if i close my eyes······· if you close your eyes ···· ou ou ou i see you to my····歌词很少是首酒吧很hi的那种歌
因为我是鸡。
军训季,各校男神女神的...
那年我刚大学毕业,面试...
周三美女●穿着病号服狂奔
经历过部队发型战友们都...
隔壁传来肌肤拍打的清脆...
当熊孩子遇上天!秤!座!
吴亦凡、鹿晗、都教授、...
作为独立摄影师的我平时...
喜欢的朋友可否赞一下以...
这些照片可能会引起不适...
天上与地下的差距,从主...