file:///D:/My%20Documents/我的YY//频道录音/560_37.mp3
不知道你们听不听得到
提问者采纳
提问者评价
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
没听到音频,试试看Counting Stars-OneRepublic,刚才也有人找这首,中间有一句有点符合你说的,大概歌曲2分多的地方,要是能猜中,就采纳吧,哈哈\(^o^)/~
共和国和规划局规划局韩国、
发来听听啊
高潮的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一首外文男声歌曲,节奏感和鼓点特强,歌词高潮是啊~啊啊~啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊,有用做鼓掌的音乐@_@_百度知道
急求一首外文男声歌曲,节奏感和鼓点特强,歌词高潮是啊~啊啊~啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊,有用做鼓掌的音乐@_@
提问者采纳
这首歌曲 艾薇儿的《Hot》,希望可以帮到你。 啊啊啊? 啊啊啊? 啊啊啊、啊? 啊、、、啊、、描述的有点模糊了吧、楼主、 是lady
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
节奏感的相关知识
其他1条回答
sexy guy吧应该
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求游戏直播的BGM,英文歌高潮是啊啊啊啊,女歌手唱的,有点悲伤凄凉_百度知道
求游戏直播的BGM,英文歌高潮是啊啊啊啊,女歌手唱的,有点悲伤凄凉
斗鱼虎牙游戏经常上的BGM,高潮是啊啊啊啊啊啊,后面就接一句英语,声音比较凄凉
Marc Terenzi -《love to be loved by you》TO MY BABY !I can`t believe I`d standing hereBeen waiting for so many years andToday I found the Queen to reign my heartYou changed my live so patientlyAnd turned it into something good and realI feel just like I felt in all my dreamsThere are questions hard to answerCan`t you see?Baby, tell me how can I tell youThat I love you more than lifeShow me how can I show youThat I`d blinded by your lightWhen you touch me I can touch youTo find out the dream is trueI love to be loved by youYou're looking kind of scared right nowYou're waiting for the wedding vowsBut I don`t know if my tongue able to talkYour beauty is just blinding meLike sunbeams on a summer stream andI gotta close my eyes to protect meCan you take my hand and lead meFrom here pleaseyeah...yeah...Baby, tell me how can I tell youThat I love you more than lifeShow me how can I show youThat I`d blinded by your lightWhen you touch me I can touch youTo find out the dream is trueI love to be loved,I need to be lovedI love to be loved by youI know they gonna say our love's notstrong enough to last foreverAnd I know they gonna say that wellgive up because of heavy weatherBut how can they understandthat our love is just heaven sentWe keep on going on and on causethis is where we both belong?Baby, tell me how can I tell youThat I love you more than lifeShow me how can I show youThat I`d blinded by your lightWhen you touch me I can touch youTo find out the dream is trueI love to be loved,I need yes I need to be lovedI love to be loved by youYes I love to be loved by you
不是啊,曾经在北京卫视《播火者》用过背景音乐
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌曲女生唱的 高潮是啊啊啊啊_百度知道
求一首歌曲女生唱的 高潮是啊啊啊啊
歌曲来自推推棒曹丕你懂的
我有更好的答案