请在笑容里为我祝福...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'god的这首歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
god的这首歌叫什么名字?
  god的这首歌叫《你该在的地方》  演唱:GOD、俊亨)  Like this yall to the break of dawn  Do you feel me everybody come on  Like this yall to the break of dawn  Do you feel me everybody come on  Like this yall to the break of dawn  Do you feel me everybody come on  Like this yall to the break of dawn  Can you feel me everybody come on  Deny)  你向我说再见的那一天  告诉我你有另一个男人的那一天  拦阻劝阻你的那一天  看着甩开我转身的你  想着你会有一天回到我身边  但是我不能这么做  告戒自己是你把我伤害成这样  看着你离开发觉我真的爱你  继相)  你转身的那一刹那  真的祈祷着你的幸福  现在却这样站在我的面前  我该怎么办好让我心痛  浩永)  离开了我抛弃了我就该和他幸福  为什么象傻瓜一样哭泣我劝过你不要去  太宇)  快回来吧快回到我身边  这里才是你该在的地方  回到我身边他其实不了解你  理解你的人只有我  俊亨)  Like this yall to the break of dawn  Do you feel me everybody come on  Like this yall to the break of dawn  Do you feel me everybody come on  Like this yall to the break of dawn  Do you feel me everybody come on  Like this yall to the break of dawn  Can you feel me everybody come on  Yeah, ha...  let me g.o.d how it is done  And it goes win it some like this (go out~!)  Deny)  早知这样就不会让你离开我  不,知道我也无奈地看着你离开  我愿意做你喜欢的一切  只要你能够幸福  继相)  所以我才肯放你走傻瓜  但是现在怎么了只为了这些吗  现在你的样子不是我想见到的  早知这样我绝不会放你走。。  浩永)  离开了我抛弃了我就该和他幸福  为什么象傻瓜一样哭泣我劝过你不要去  太宇)  快回来吧快回到我身边  这里才是你该在的地方  回到我身边他其实不了解你  理解你的人只有我  hey~! Hoo! 这里才是你该在的地方  he he he~ 他一点也不了解你  理解你的人只有我  yeah yeah yeah he he he he ye~  你该呆的地方是这里是这里  Hoo~!理解你的人只有我 he he~  俊亨)  Like this yall to the break of dawn  Do you feel me everybody come on  Like this yall to the break of dawn  Do you feel me everybody come on  Like this yall to the break of dawn  Do you feel me everybody come on  Like this yall to the break of dawn  Can you feel me everybody come on
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
  你该在的地方  演唱:GOD  俊亨)  Like this yall to the break of dawn  Do you feel me everybody come on  Like this yall to the break of dawn  Do you feel me everybody come on  Like this yall to the break of dawn  Do you feel me everybody come on  Like this yall to the break of dawn  Can you feel me everybody come on  Deny)  你向我说再见的那一天  告诉我你有另一个男人的那一天  拦阻劝阻你的那一天  看着甩开我转身的你  想着你会有一天回到我身边  但是我不能这么做  告戒自己是你把我伤害成这样  看着你离开发觉我真的爱你  继相)  你转身的那一刹那  真的祈祷着你的幸福  现在却这样站在我的面前  我该怎么办好让我心痛  浩永)  离开了我抛弃了我就该和他幸福  为什么象傻瓜一样哭泣我劝过你不要去  太宇)  快回来吧快回到我身边  这里才是你该在的地方  回到我身边他其实不了解你  理解你的人只有我  俊亨)  Like this yall to the break of dawn  Do you feel me everybody come订伐斥和俪古筹汰船咯 on  Like this yall to the break of dawn  Do you feel me everybody come on  Like this yall to the break of dawn  Do you feel me everybody come on  Like this yall to the break of dawn  Can you feel me everybody come on  Yeah, ha...  let me g.o.d how it is done  And it goes win it some like this (go out~!)  Deny)  早知这样就不会让你离开我  不,知道我也无奈地看着你离开  我愿意做你喜欢的一切  只要你能够幸福  继相)  所以我才肯放你走傻瓜  但是现在怎么了只为了这些吗  现在你的样子不是我想见到的  早知这样我绝不会放你走。。  浩永)  离开了我抛弃了我就该和他幸福  为什么象傻瓜一样哭泣我劝过你不要去  太宇)  快回来吧快回到我身边  这里才是你该在的地方  回到我身边他其实不了解你  理解你的人只有我  hey~! Hoo! 这里才是你该在的地方  he he he~ 他一点也不了解你  理解你的人只有我  yeah yeah yeah he he he he ye~  你该呆的地方是这里是这里  Hoo~!理解你的人只有我 he he~  俊亨)  Like this yall to the break of dawn  Do you feel me everybody come on  Like this yall to the break of dawn  Do you feel me everybody come on  Like this yall to the break of dawn  Do you feel me everybody come on  Like this yall to the break of dawn  Can you feel me everybody come on
提问者评价
谢谢,请问哪里有下载的吗?
名字的相关知识
其他1条回答
词:Rapper's Delight
i said a hip hop
the hippie the hippie
to the hip hip hop, a you dont stop the rock it
to the bang bang boogie, say up jumped the boogie
to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat
now what you hear is not a test--i'm rappin to the beat
and me, the groove, and my friends are gonna try to move your feet
see i am wonder mike and i like to say hello
to the black, to the white, the red, and the brown, the purple and yellow
but first i gotta bang bang the boogie to the boogie
say up jump the boogie to the bang bang boogie
let's rock, you dont stop
rock the riddle that will make your body rock
well so far youve...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这首歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
这首歌叫什么名字?
Jaicko Ft. Danny Reid -- Callin (All Night Long)when i wake up in the morning i think of youwhen i dream at night i dream of youeverything that i do, girl i do for younobody else can dooh babygirl i'm a fool for youbut i just cant get through to youi'm falling, fallingcalling, callingeverywhere i go, i see your facewhen i hear your name, i get out of placeso delusional and so disfunctionalcould it be, could it beyou're the one for megirl only you could get to mei'm falling, fallingcalling, callingall night longgot me callin all night long, girlgirl you got me callin, callingirl you got me callinbaby all night long, girli gotta get this rightgotta get to youtheres nothing else that i can do butdial your numberbaby just answerthis feels like crazygotta be my babyfalling fallingcalling callingwhen i call i cant get through to youwhen i text i cant get through to you, noso frustratedwhy you got me waitingirl you're toxical and so hypnoticali'm falling fallingcallin callingall night long (all night im callin baby)got me callin all night long girlgirl you got me callin, callingirl you got me callinbaby all night long, girlcome on, uhhas i rise, i see your smileaint no other girl out there with your styleyou stay on my mind like a midterm examyou shout my number on your redialoh honeybrown skin, so sweet child (?)to have you in my life you make me proudso i'm callin the gang cuz i heard from your friendsthat your screensaver on your mobile is my picturewanna get with yawont boss, lie to you or hit ya (?)stop playing so hard, i wont diss yaall i wanna do girl is kiss yaand kiss you through the phone when i miss yai'll take you with a rainbow and as when you're lonely (?)and there aint no friends, i'll be with yai swear my darlingall night longgot me callin all night long girlgirl you got me callin, callingirl you got me callin (callin)baby all night long, girl(oeh baby)all night long (all night i'm calling baby)got me callin all night long girl (ohh)girl you got me callin, callingirl you got me callinbaby all night long, girlyeahh.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
是I'M Falling吧
名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
使用您的微博帐号登录,即刻尊享微博用户专属服务。
使用您的QQ帐号登录,即刻尊享QQ用户专属服务。
使用您的人人帐号登录,即刻尊享人人用户专属服务。
按住视频可进行拖动
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
视频地址:
flash地址:
html代码:
通用代码:
通用代码可同时支持电脑和移动设备的分享播放
收藏成功,可进入查看所有收藏列表
方式1:用手机看
用爱奇艺APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看:
请问谁知道这歌叫啥名?
方式2:一键下载至手机
限爱奇艺安卓6.0以上版本
使用微信扫一扫,扫描左侧二维码,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:&&
设备搜寻中...
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
连接失败!
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
部安卓(Android)设备,请点击进行选择
请您在手机端下载爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:&&
爱奇艺云推送
请您在手机端登录爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
180秒后更新
打开爱奇艺移动APP,点击“我的-扫一扫”,扫描左侧二维码进行登录
没有安装爱奇艺视频最新客户端?
爸爸去哪儿2游戏 立即参与
请问谁知道这歌叫啥名?
播放量数据:
24.2万人已订阅
你可能还想订阅他们:
&正在加载...
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制这首歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
这首歌叫什么名字?
我有更好的答案
/down/UploadFiles_6/789.mp3
眼睛不能没眼泪
作曲:林建华