其他1条回答
suger。猜的
并不是。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁斗鱼笑笑直播时有首好听的bgm英文歌,曲风有点像fancy这首,有句是有法的米_百度知道
斗鱼笑笑直播时有首好听的bgm英文歌,曲风有点像fancy这首,有句是有法的米
I’m calling you backUh, few may choose to leaveSo shade that lid and we&#39! Non Non.0Yes honey!Kiki!Let’s have a kiki! Non Non! Non Non! Soso!Lock the doors tight!Lock the doors tight, lower the blindsFire up the pop machine and put on your heelsCause I know exactly what we need! Oui Oui!Lock the doors tight!You know before meI don’t even know it’s kiki!Let’s have a kikiI wanna have a kiki, and honeyA kiki is a party for calming all your nervesWe’re spilling tea and dishing just deserts one may deserveAnd though the sun is rising, nowhereSo I had to put on the wigsAnd the heels and the lashes and the earringAnd take the train to the clubAnd you know the MTA should stand for motherf*ckers touching my assSo then I get to the club looking like a drowned harassed ratAnd greeted not by Miss Rose at the doorBut our friend, she’s been a b*tch tonightAnd by b*tch I mean this rainNo cab! Oui Oui! Oui Oui!Kiki!KikiLet&#39, and honeyOh, and honeyLet’s have a kikiI wanna have a kiki!Let’s have a kikiI’m gonna let you have itLet’s have a kikiI wanna have a kikiWhips and creamLet’s have a kikiWe’re gonna serveAnd work and turn, what a wonderful kiki!Let’s have a kiki, turn, workLet’s have a kikiWe’re gonna serveAnd work and turn!This kiki is marvelous, workLet’s have a kikiWe’re gonna serveAnd work and turn!Kiki!So I hope you’re up, turn! Soso!Let’s have a kikiI wanna have a kiki, turn!Let’s have a kiki, motherf*ckerI’m gonna let you have itLet’s have a kikiI wanna have a kikiDll all bid adieu to your ennuiLet’s have a kikiI wanna have a kiki! Soso!Lock the doors tight, girlCause we are all coming overLock the doors, motherf*ckerI’m gonna let you have itLet’s have a kikiI wanna have a kikiDive! Non Non! Soso, Johnny 5, workLet’s have a kikiWe’re gonna serveAnd work and turn! Oui Oui, the NYPD shut down the party, motherf*ckerI’m gonna let you have itLet’s have a kikiI wanna have a kikiDs Have A KikiHey
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
斗鱼的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 洞主为什么离开斗鱼 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。