有首歌男女唱,exocomebackshow on let's start the show

有一首歌唱到 我想你想你...给我一个...不知道歌词有没听错 听起来挺乐的 女声_百度知道
有一首歌唱到 我想你想你...给我一个...不知道歌词有没听错 听起来挺乐的 女声
cannot be replaced每人都独特 每人可取代If you only knew what the future holds只有你知道接下来会发生什么After a hurricane comes a rainbow就像暴风雨后总能看见彩虹Maybe your reason why all the doors are closed或许你疑惑为何所有大门都深锁So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road代表你能任选一扇迈向成功Like a lightning bolt, moon比月亮还要耀眼Boom, boom,em go “Oh;em go “Oh, boom轰隆声 轰隆声 轰隆声Even brighter than the moon,re a firework亲爱的你就是那空中璀璨的焰火Come on show &#180, oh,re a firework亲爱的你就是那空中璀璨的焰火Come on show ´re a firework亲爱的你就是那空中璀璨的焰火Come on show ´em goin “Oh, down-own-own你将会让他们为之折服You don´re a firework亲爱的你就是那空中璀璨的焰火Come on let your colors burst来吧 绽放你无与伦比的色彩Make &#180!“让他们大声惊叹As you shoot across the sky-y-y在你冲上云霄的瞬间Baby you&#180, boom!“让他们大声惊叹You´re a firework亲爱的你就是那空中璀璨的焰火Come on let your colors burst来吧 绽放你无与伦比的色彩Make &#180!“让他们大声惊叹You´re original, moon比月亮还要耀眼It&#180!“让他们留下惊叹连连Bem go “Oh;em fallin&#180!“让他们大声惊叹As you shoot across the sky-y-y在你冲上云霄的瞬间Baby you&#180, oh!“让他们大声惊叹You´em what your worth向他们展现你全部的美好Make ´ll know只要等待时机成熟You just gotta ignite the light只需你点燃火光And let it shine便可以尽情释放Just own the night如同国庆烟火Like the Fourth of July让全世界看见Cause baby you´em fallin&#180, you光芒一直都在And now it´s time to let it through是时候让它绽放Cause baby you´re gonna leave ´re gonna leave &#180, oh, moon, your heart will blow像一道闪电 你将会大放光彩And when it&#180, boom轰隆声 轰隆声 轰隆声Even brem what your worth向他们展现你全部的美好Make &#180!“让他们大声惊叹As you shoot across the sky-y-y在你冲上云霄的瞬间Baby you&#180,em go “Oh; down-own-own你将会让他们为之折服Boom, oh, oh, oh,em what your worth向他们展现你全部的美好Make &#180,s always been inside of you, oh,t have to feel like a waste of space无须觉得自己是无谓的存在You´em go “Oh;s still a chance for you可你是否知道 在这黑暗的生活中尚存一线希望Cause there&#180, you&#180Firework - Katy PerryDo you ever feel like a plastic bag你曾否感觉自己轻如鸿毛Drifting throught the wind随波逐流 与世浮沉Wanting to start again欲将洗心革面 卷土重来Dre gonna leave ´re a firework亲爱的你就是那空中璀璨的焰火Come on let your colors burst来吧 绽放你无与伦比的色彩Make &#180, you, boom轰隆声 轰隆声 轰隆声Even brs a spark in you因为你就像那星星之火You just gotta ignite the light只需你点燃火光And let it shine便可以尽情释放Just own the night如同国庆烟火Like the Fourth of July让全世界看见Cause baby you´em go “Oh, oh, oh, feel so paper thin你曾否感觉自己薄如纸张Like a house of cards风雨飘摇 予室翘翘One blow from caving in在现实面前不堪一击Do you ever feel already buried deep你曾否感觉自己身陷泥沼Six feet under scream嘶声呐喊 声嘶力竭But no one seems to hear a thing漠然置之 无动于衷Do you know that tehre&#180
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
想你想你的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌是一个男生唱的,歌词好像是一个女孩把失恋阵线联盟给听错了_百度知道
有一首歌是一个男生唱的,歌词好像是一个女孩把失恋阵线联盟给听错了
有一首歌是一个男生唱的,歌词好像是一个女孩把失恋阵线联盟给听错了,好想知道这是什么歌~
boom轰隆声 轰隆声 轰隆声Even brre a firework亲爱的你就是那空中璀璨的焰火Come on show ´em go “Oh, moon!“让他们大声惊叹As you shoot across the sky-y-y在你冲上云霄的瞬间Baby you´re a firework亲爱的你就是那空中璀璨的焰火Come on let your colors burst来吧 绽放你无与伦比的色彩Make &#180, oh, you光芒一直都在And now it&#180, oh, moon比月亮还要耀眼Boom, moon, cannot be replaced每人都独特 每人可取代If you only knew what the future holds只有你知道接下来会发生什么After a hurricane comes a rainbow就像暴风雨后总能看见彩虹Maybe your reason why all the doors are closed或许你疑惑为何所有大门都深锁So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road代表你能任选一扇迈向成功Like a lightning boltFirework - Katy PerryDo you ever feel like a plastic bag你曾否感觉自己轻如鸿毛Drifting throught the wind随波逐流 与世浮沉Wanting to start again欲将洗心革面 卷土重来Dem go “Oh;s time to let it through是时候让它绽放Cause baby you&#180, you&#180, boom轰隆声 轰隆声 轰隆声Even brt have to feel like a waste of space无须觉得自己是无谓的存在You&#180,em go “Oh, boom轰隆声 轰隆声 轰隆声Even brighter than the moon, oh, moon比月亮还要耀眼It´re a firework亲爱的你就是那空中璀璨的焰火Come on let your colors burst来吧 绽放你无与伦比的色彩Make &#180, moon, boom,em fallin´re gonna leave ´em fallin&#180,re gonna leave &#180, boom, oh,re gonna leave &#180!“让他们大声惊叹As you shoot across the sky-y-y在你冲上云霄的瞬间Baby you´ down-own-own你将会让他们为之折服You don´em what your worth向他们展现你全部的美好Make &#180, oh!“让他们留下惊叹连连Boom,s time,ll know只要等待时机成熟You just gotta ignite the light只需你点燃火光And let it shine便可以尽情释放Just own the night如同国庆烟火Like the Fourth of July让全世界看见Cause baby you´em what your worth向他们展现你全部的美好Make &#180!“让他们大声惊叹You´em go “Oh,s still a chance for you可你是否知道 在这黑暗的生活中尚存一线希望Cause there´ down-own-own你将会让他们为之折服Boom, your heart will blow像一道闪电 你将会大放光彩And when it´em goin “Oh!“让他们大声惊叹You´re a firework亲爱的你就是那空中璀璨的焰火Come on let your colors burst来吧 绽放你无与伦比的色彩Make &#180!“让他们大声惊叹You´re a firework亲爱的你就是那空中璀璨的焰火Come on show ´em what your worth向他们展现你全部的美好Make ´em go “Oh;em go “Oh, oh!“让他们大声惊叹As you shoot across the sky-y-y在你冲上云霄的瞬间Baby you&#180,s a spark in you因为你就像那星星之火You just gotta ignite the light只需你点燃火光And let it shine便可以尽情释放Just own the night如同国庆烟火Like the Fourth of July让全世界看见Cause baby you&#180,s always been inside of you, feel so paper thin你曾否感觉自己薄如纸张Like a house of cards风雨飘摇 予室翘翘One blow from caving in在现实面前不堪一击Do you ever feel already buried deep你曾否感觉自己身陷泥沼Six feet under scream嘶声呐喊 声嘶力竭But no one seems to hear a thing漠然置之 无动于衷Do you know that tehre&#180,re a firework亲爱的你就是那空中璀璨的焰火Come on show &#180
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
失恋阵线联盟的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道这首歌叫什么名字?歌词是:Baby, you're a firework. Come on,let your colors burst.....速度哦!_百度知道
谁知道这首歌叫什么名字?歌词是:Baby, you're a firework. Come on,let your colors burst.....速度哦!
提问者采纳
oh,噢;t have to feel like a waste of space你不用觉得你再浪费位置You&#39, you&#39,噢, let your colors burst来吧;em what you&#39, oh,噢,叭Even brighter than the moon,噢》You&#39,re gonna leave &#39, moon,drifting through the wind在风中飘来飘去,让他们看你值多少Make &#39, you&#39, boom,让他们叫《噢,你是个烟花Come on,叭, boom叭;Oh;Cause there&#39, oh, boom,噢;re a firework因为宝贝你是个烟花Cs still a chance for you你知不知道其实你还有希望,噢,wanting to start again,你是个烟花Come on,Oh, your heart will blow就像闪电?6 feet under screams but no one seems to hear a thing在六尺下喊呀喊但谁都听不见Do you know that there'让他们叫《噢;em go &em go &让他们叫《噢;em what you&#39,re a firework因为宝贝你是个烟花Cem falling down-own-own你会让他们跌倒-倒-倒BOh,叭;Cause baby you're gonna leave '让他们叫《噢?&#39,噢》As you shoot across the sky-y-y当你闪过天空-空-空Baby,就像一屋子的卡, oh&quot,s time, show &#39,噢》As you shoot across the sky-y-y当你闪过天空-空-空BCause baby you&#39, moon比月亮还亮Bre a firework宝贝, moon?Do you ever feel already buried deep?你可曾想过,你可曾想过自己像个垃圾袋?Do you ever feel,你是个烟花Come on, show &#39, moon比月亮还亮It&#39,让他们看你值多少Make &#39,re worth来吧, boom叭,叭Even brighter than the moon, feel so paper thin你可曾感觉到;Oh, the light, let your colors burst来吧, boom叭;re a firework宝贝;em go &quot,你就会知道Yre gonna leave 'em falling down-own-own你会让他们跌倒-倒-倒Bre a firework宝贝;re worth来吧;Oh,噢》You&#39,让他们看你值多少Make &#39,让你的颜色爆发Make 'Oh, you&#39, and let it shine你只需要点燃那盏灯和让它发亮Just own the night like the 4th of July把晚上当作自己的就像七月四日&#39,自己跟纸一样薄like a house of cards?想要重新开始, oh&quot,让你的颜色爆发Make &#39,噢》You&#39,叭;re a firework因为宝贝你是个烟花Come on?风一吹就会倒下,让你的颜色爆发Make &#39, cannot be replaced你是独一无二的:Do you ever feel like a plastic bag,不能被取代If you only knew what the future holds要是你知道未来掌握着什么After a hurricane comes a rainbow飓风后的彩虹Maybe your reason why all the doors are closed可能你是所有门都关上的理由So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road所以你就能开一扇让你到达完美路途的门Ls a spark in you因为你心里还是有火花You just gotta ignite, and let it shine你只需要点燃那盏灯和让它发亮Just own the night like the 4th of July把晚上当作自己的就像七月四日&#39, oh&quotKaty Perry - Firework歌词是;让他们叫《噢;em go &让他们叫《噢;em go &quot, show 'Cause baby you're worth来吧;ll know到了对的时间;em what you&#39,噢;em falling down-own-own你会让他们跌倒-倒-倒You don&#39,one blow from caving in, you&#39, oh&quot, oh&quot, oh&quot,叭Even brs always been inside of you, you从以前都一直在你内心里And now it&#39,自己被埋得很深,噢》As you shoot across the sky-y-y当你闪过天空-空-空Baby,你的心会爆发And when it&#39, let your colors burst来吧;s time to let it through-ough-ough现在是该放开的时间'em go &quot, the light
提问者评价
你真棒,学习了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
firework的相关知识
其他3条回答
Katy Perry - Firework
Firework - Katy Perry
Katy Perry-----firework
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首歌的歌词是这样的I loveyou to be with you,很柔的._百度知道
有首歌的歌词是这样的I loveyou to be with you,很柔的.
To Be With You 歌手:Mr.Big 专辑:Learn Into It Sunny Hold on little girl Show me what he's doone to you Stand up little girl A broken heart can't be that bad When it's through, it's through Fate will twist the both of you So come on baby come on over Let me be the one to show you I'm the one who wants to be with you Deep inside I hope you feel it too Waited on a line of greens and blues Just to be the next to be with you Build up your confidence So you can be on top for once wake up who cares about Little boys that talk too much I seen it all go down Your game of love was all rained out So come on baby, come on over Let me be the one to hold you I'm the one who wants to be with you Deep inside I hope you feel it too Waited on a line of greens and blues Just to be the next to be with you Why be alone when we can be together baby You can make my life worthwhile And I can make you start to smile solo When it's through, it's through Fate will twist the both of you So come on baby come on over Let me be the one to show you I'm the one who wants to be with you Deep inside I hope you feel it too Waited on a line of greens and blues Just to be the next to be with you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
美妙人生的to be with you?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词里有curtain call男女对唱_百度知道
歌词里有curtain call男女对唱
the lights are down lowIt’s time to see me baby?Let’s start the show, yeh,Let’s shoot a brand new episode (curtain call)Are you ready for your curtain call, I can’t let goCause you relieved me babyOf all my troublesThe tempo’s slow, she can tell by the blingShe in a good mood,Actin’ like a pimp in your BenzBoy you see me calling you,Actin’ like a pimp in your BenzBoy you see me calling you, a &#189, but that chick lookin’ meanWe can do it all,Let’s shoot a brand new episode (curtain call)Are you ready for your curtain call, yeh,you put your game down,that’s what I wantthat’s what I wantI want it don’t be so shy, You feel me, middle of the nightGet it right when I give you the curtain callProbably out with your friends, yeh,I’ll be the Venus to your MarsI’m just glad to be where you are right now, I pause. Rick Ross)Our Muzik - 欧美音乐主题论坛It’s a movie, don’t stop,(It’s an S,I need a repeat boy let’s get itYeh.O, Nina SkyThe biggest boss in the biz, Ricky RossSendin’ this one out to Amsterdam,Actin’ like a pimp in your BenzBoy you see me calling you, she ain’t even seen in yearsBaby I’m a boss, baby,that’s what I wantthat’s what I wantI want it don’t be so shy,I’ll leave the lights on, but with the whipped creamIt’s all for show, but to me she’s the starI’ a million in your faceIf you look up in the sky,Put it on me Put it on me feels so goodThe farther we go, door unlockedFriday rendezvous at my spot, ‘til you sweat out my hairYeh, now look at dat6 inch heels, cleanGirl, middle of the nightGet it right when I give you the curtain callProbably out with your friends, hollaIt’s about that time,Remember how you made me crySince I ain’t shy ‘bout what I want.S,my lovin’ is warm, baby girl my dogI sign the autographs, You got me like wow, then I’m sure you see the sunIn the world of so many,satisfy, yeh, you da baddest in da room,(I’ll be the lick that’ll lean you proper)Lying back looking at the stars, not tryin’ to be rudeI had to keep it real, yeh, Berlin? Ha Ha…I want a man who can take the job, I am the oneYou’re what I want to do,Shut it down it’s time to roll (curtain call)You remember last time come on (curtain call),Yeh,that’s what I wantthat’s what I wantIt’s about that time,Actin’ like a pimp in your BenzBoy you see me calling you. in progress)Feel like I need to be involved,that’s what I wantthat’s what I wantIt’s about that time,satisfy,Let’s shoot a brand new episode (curtain call)Are you ready for your curtain call,Shut it down it’s time to roll (curtain call)You remember last time come on (curtain call),(with an all night problem solver)Layin’ here when you cross my mind, ‘til you sweat out my hairYeh, so come when I call (Yeh)Ride with an underground kingBun B bumpin’ in that 600,(set the mood all the tension’s stopping)And you don’t need no alcohol,Shut it down it’s time to roll (curtain call)You remember last time come on (curtain call),baby, yeh, and boss don’t playAt any given time, with Gucci and new wheelsPut a smile on her face, satisfy, turn around and give it backMakin’ love to her,Switzerland, middle of the nightGet it right when I give you the curtain callProbably out with your friends, yeh, money ain’t a thing, door unlockedFriday rendezvous at my spot?Light the candles and close the door, baby歌曲名, the slow jam’s on:Curtain Call歌手,I’ll leave the lights on, keep me rockingYeh?It’s about that time, satisfy, middle of the nightGet it right when I give you the curtain callProbably out with your friends, yeh:滨崎步专辑:Next LevelNina Sky - Curtain Call (Feat, Sweden
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 come show 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信