哪位能给我说一下the monster音译歌词中文 中文歌词

哪位能给我说一下the nights中文歌词_百度知道
哪位能给我说一下the nights中文歌词
歌名:The Nights歌手:Avicii Hey, once upon a younger year 嘿 还年少时 When all our shadows disappeared 我们所有的掩饰都消逝 The animals inside came out to play 尽情释放内心的狂野 Hey, went face to face with all our fears 嘿 当我们直面恐惧时 Learned our lessons through the tears 从眼泪中汲取教训 Made memories we knew would never fade 深知这些回忆是我们抹不去的曾经 One day my father-he told me, 有一天父亲对我说 &Son, don't let it slip away.& 孩子 别让这时光溜走 He took me in his arms, I heard him say, 他将我拥入他怀中 我听到他说 &When you get older 当你长大后 Your wild heart will live for younger days 你狂野的内心会伴你度过这青葱年华 Think of me if ever you're afraid.& 如果你害怕就想想我说的话 He said, &One day you'll leave this world behind 他说 总有一天 你将会离开这个世界 So live a life you will remember.& 就活出你的人生 这回忆值得你铭记 My father told me when I was just a child 父亲对我说这些时我还只是个孩子 These are the nights that never die 这些夜晚永远不会逝去 My father told me 父亲对我说 When thunder clouds start pouring down 当风暴乌云席卷而来 Light a fire they can't put out 点燃无法熄灭的火焰 Carve your name into those shining stars 将你的名字刻入那闪耀的繁星中 He said, &Go venture far beyond these shores. 他说 离开海岸 去远方冒险吧 Don't forsake this life of yours. 永远不要放弃你的人生 I'll guide you home no matter where you are.& 无论你身处何处我都会指引你回家 One day my father-he told me, 有一天父亲对我说 &Son, don't let it slip away.& 孩子 别让这时光溜走 When I was just a kid I heard him say, 我还是个孩子时 我听到他说 &When you get older 当你长大后 Your wild heart will live for younger days 你狂野的内心会伴你度过这青葱年华 Think of me if ever you're afraid.& 如果你害怕就想想我说的话 He said, &One day you'll leave this world behind 他说 总有一天你将会离开这个世界 So live a life you will remember.& 就活出你的人生 这回忆值得你铭记 My father told me when I was just a child 我还只是个孩子时父亲就对我说了这些话 These are the nights that never die 这些夜晚永远不会逝去 My father told me 我的父亲对我说 These are the nights that never die 这些夜晚永远不会逝去 My father told me 我的父亲对我说 Hey, hey 嘿 嘿 My father told me 我的父亲对我说
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The Monster:TheMonster-创作背景,TheMonster-歌词_monster是什么意思-牛bb文章网
The Monster:TheMonster-创作背景,TheMonster-歌词 monster是什么意思
所属栏目: &
《The Monster》是Eminem与Rihanna合作的单曲,收录于专辑《The Marshall Mathers LP 2》中。《The Monster》获得了全球性的商业成功,在12个国家夺冠,包括澳大利亚、加拿大、法国、爱尔兰、新西兰、瑞士、英国和美国。这首歌曲也是阿姆的首支美国嘻哈榜冠军单曲。歌曲在奥地利、比利时、意大利和西班牙进入前10名。 这首单曲很受欢迎,在美国Billboard榜上连续四周成为冠军单曲,同时摘得第57届格莱美最佳说唱合作奖。monster是什么意思_The Monster -创作背景the monster《The Monster》是由阿姆、乔恩?博利恩和Bebe Rexha共同创作,并由Frequency制作发行。《The Monster》是阿姆和蕾哈娜之间继《Love the Way You Lie》、《Love The Way You Lie (Part II)》和《Numb》后的第4次合作。[WwW.niubB.net]这支单曲同二人此前合作的歌曲相比,在节奏变化上稍有区别,不过仍然可以听到埃米纳姆韵律十足的说唱同蕾哈娜夜莺般的高音共鸣,歌曲的歌词表达了蕾哈娜控制自己的心魔,而阿姆则思考成名给自己带来的负面影响。monster是什么意思_The Monster -歌词英文I'm friends with the monster (注1)That's under my bedGet along with the voices inside of my head(注2)You're trying to save meStop holding your breathAnd you think I'm crazyYeah,you think I'm crazy (crazy)I wanted the fame, but not the cover of NewsweekOh well, guess beggers can't be chooseyWanted to receive attention for my musicWanted to be left alone in public excuse meFor wanting my cake,and eat it too,(注3)and wanting it both waysFame may be a balloon cause my ego inflatedWhen I blew seep it was confusingCause all I wanted to do is be the Bruce Lee of loose leafAbused ink, used it as a tool when I blew steamHit the lottery (oh wee) (注4)With what I gave up to get it was bittersweetIt was like winning a used minkIronic 'cause I think I'm getting so huge I need a shrink (注5)I'm beginning to lose sleep: one sheep, two sheepGoing cuckoo and kooky as Kool KeithBut I'm actually weirder than you thinkI'm friends with the monsterThat's under my bedGet along with the voices inside of my headYou're trying to save meStop holding your breathAnd you think I'm crazyYeah,you think I'm crazy (crazy)Well that’s nothin'Well that’s nothin'Now I ain't much of a poetBut I know somebody once told me to seize the momentAnd don't squander itCause you never know when it all could be over tomorrow、so I keep conjuringSometimes I wonder where these thoughts spawn from(Yeah,ponder it, do you wonder ,no wonderyou're losing your mind, the way it wanders?)I think you've been wandering off down yonderand stumbled on Jeff VanVonderenCause I needed an intervention in this to intervenebetween me and this monsterAnd save me from myself and all this conflictCause the very things thatI love is killing me and I can't conquer itMy OCD is clonking me in the headKeep knocking, nobody's home, I'm sleepwalkingI'm just relaying what the voice of my head sayingDon't shoot the messenger, I'm just friends with the...I'm friends with the monsterThat's under my bedGet along with the voices inside of my headYou're trying to save meStop holding your breathAnd you think I'm crazyYeah,you think I'm crazyWell that’s not fairWell that’s not fairCall me crazy, but I had this visionOne day that I'd walk amongst you a regular civilianBut until then drums get killed I'm coming straight atEmcees,blood get spilled and I’llTake it back to the days that I’d get on a Dre trackGive every kid who got played thatPumped up feeling and shit that say backTo the kids who played 'emI ain't here to save the fucking childrenBut if one kid out of a hundred millionWho are going through a struggle feels it and relates, that's greatIt's payback, Russell Wilson falling way back In the draft, (注6)turn nothing into something, still can make ,that straw in the gold chump,I will spin Rumpelstiltskin in a haystack (注7)Maybe I need a straight jacket face facts (注8)I am nuts for real, but I'm okay with thatIt's nothing, I'm still friends with a...I'm friends with the monsterThat's under my bedGet along with the voices inside of my headYou're trying to save meStop holding your breathAnd you think I'm crazyYeah,you think I'm crazy (crazy)I'm friends with the monsterThat's under my bedGet along with the voices inside of my head欢迎您转载分享:
更多精彩:,Monster 中文字幕版-BigBang
歌词虐的人心疼 不要走,不要变,不要找,不要忘了我 i think i'm sick
分享这个视频的人喜欢
热门视频推荐
热门日志推荐
同类视频推荐
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐兴趣知识子分类}

我要回帖

更多关于 themonster中文歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信