哪位能给我说一下meyou and me 歌词you歌词

也许你感兴趣谁能上传一首 疯狂宝贝 给我啊 要求歌词是Crazy baby, the spirit of the motion &br/&Don’t let me feel devotion, &br/&And every day I’ll always love you 追加100分
谁能上传一首 疯狂宝贝 给我啊 要求歌词是Crazy baby, the spirit of the motion Don’t let me feel devotion, And every day I’ll always love you 追加100分 120
把邮箱给我,我发给你呗。
要是 这首的哦 不要手机铃声
哥们 你找到没啊
你要的是是Fantasy Project唱的吧
Crazy baby, the spirit of the motion     疯狂的宝贝,舞动的精灵     Don’t let me feel devotion,     不要让我沉溺于你     And every day I’ll always love you     每一天我都永远爱你     Baby, so let me see the fire     宝贝,让我看到你的热情     Better step a little higher     更华丽的步伐会感觉更好     And every day I keep on moving     每一天我都在思念着你。     Baby.... you always on my mind     宝贝..你总是在我的脑海中     So darling ... I miss you every time     亲爱的...我每刻都在想念你     Hey hey baby baby, I feel the motion     嗨,宝贝,我感受到了(运动/速度/节奏)     To hold me lady     女孩,抱紧我,     And I will always Miss you darling     我会永远想念你     I want you laughing     我渴望你的微笑     You left me crying     你却留下我独自哭泣     Our secret love.....     我们隐密的恋情..     Crazy baby, the spirit of the motion     疯狂的宝贝,舞动的精灵     Don’t let me feel devotion,     不要让我沉溺于你     And every day I’ll always love you     每一天我都永远爱你     Baby, so let me see the fire     宝贝,让我看到你的热情     Better step a little higher     更华丽的步伐会更high     And every day I keep on moving     每一天我都在思念着你     How I live for you ......How I live for you     我是如此的,为你而活着     Don’t play... don’t play my will my heart     不要拿我的真心开玩笑     But sometimes     但是,有时     We couldn’t fight to start     我们还没能很好的开始     Hey hey baby baby, you’d better with me     嗨,宝贝,多希望你和我在一起     My dreams will hold you,     我多梦想能够拥抱你     And I will love you     我将永远爱你     Miss you darling     想念你,亲爱的     I want you laughing     我渴望你的微笑     You left me crying     你却留下我独自哭喊     It’s not enough...     这远远不够     Crazy baby, the spirit of the motion     疯狂的宝贝,舞动的精灵     Don’t let me feel devotion,     不要让我沉溺于你     And every day I’ll always love you     每一天我都永远爱你     Baby, so let me see the fire     宝贝,让我看到你的热情     Better step a little higher     更华丽的步伐会感觉更好     And every day I keep on moving     每一天我都在思念着你     Crazy baby, the spirit of the motion     疯狂的宝贝,舞动的精灵     Don’t let me feel devotion,     不要让我沉溺于你     And every day I’ll always love you     每一天我都永远爱你     Baby, so let me see the fire     宝贝,让我看到你的热情     Better step a little higher     更华丽的步伐会感觉更好     And every day I keep on moving     每一天我都在思念着你     baby, the spirit of the motion     宝贝,舞动的精灵     Don’t let me feel devotion,     不要让我沉溺于你     And every day I’ll always love you     每一天我都永远爱你     Baby, so let me see the fire     宝贝,让我看到你的热情     Better step a little higher     更华丽的步伐会感觉更好     And every day I keep on moving     每一天我都在思念着你     baby, the spirit of the motion     宝贝,舞动的精灵     Don’t let me feel devotion,     不要让我沉溺于你     And every day I’ll always love you     每一天我都永远爱你     Baby, so let me see the fire     宝贝,让我看到你的热情     Better step a little higher     更华丽的步伐会感觉更好     And every day I keep on moving     每一天我都在思念着你 谁唱的没关系 只要是这歌词就好啦
嗯,我现在发给你。
只要是那个歌词 就好啦
不过最好是 疯狂宝贝-林雪
是那个歌词 就好啦 我现在都听着 疯狂宝贝手机铃声 我XX
在上传文件,8M,邮箱上传得好慢。
啊..这么大 加你Q吧 让我听下 看看是不是那歌 给你分
已发送,听听是不是这个。
可惜不是这样唱的.. 我发了我听的这个给你
你找的到这版嚒--
找不到就算啦
这首歌百度音乐和宜搜音乐我都没找到,在别的音乐网站才找到这个首歌词对得上的疯狂宝贝,所以对不住啦。
我找到这歌了 很谢谢你
你给了我歌曲名字 呵呵
嗯 我找到了
Crazy Baby
你可以试试听下
的感言:真心佩服你,谢谢!
其他回答 (2)
Crazy baby, the spirit of the motion   
  疯狂的宝贝,舞动的精灵   
  Don’t let me feel devotion,   
  不要让我沉溺于你   
  And every day I’ll always love you   
  每一天我都永远爱你   
  Baby, so let me see the fire   
  宝贝,让我看到你的热情   
  Better step a little higher   
  更华丽的步伐会感觉更好   
  And every day I keep on moving   
  每一天我都在思念着你。   
  Baby.... you always on my mind   
  宝贝..你总是在我的脑海中   
  So darling ... I miss you every time   
  亲爱的...我每刻都在想念你   
  Hey hey baby baby, I feel the motion   
  嗨,宝贝,我感受到了(运动/速度/节奏)   
  To hold me lady   
  女孩,抱紧我,   
  And I will always Miss you darling   
  我会永远想念你   
  I want you laughing   
  我渴望你的微笑   
  You left me crying   
  你却留下我独自哭泣   
  Our secret love.....   
  我们隐密的恋情..   
  疯狂的宝贝,舞动的精灵   
  不要让我沉溺于你   
  每一天我都永远爱你   
  宝贝,让我看到你的热情   
  更华丽的步伐会更high   
  每一天我都在思念着你   
  How I live for you ......How I live for you   
  我是如此的,为你而活着   
  Don’t play... don’t play my will my heart   
  不要拿我的真心开玩笑   
  But sometimes   
  但是,有时   
  We couldn’t fight to start   
  我们还没能很好的开始   
  Hey hey baby baby, you’d better with me   
  嗨,宝贝,多希望你和我在一起   
  My dreams will hold you,   
  我多梦想能够拥抱你   
  And I will love you   
  我将永远爱你   
  Miss you darling   
  想念你,亲爱的   
  I want you laughing   
  我渴望你的微笑   
  You left me crying   
  你却留下我独自哭喊   
  It’s not enough...   
  这远远不够   
  疯狂的宝贝,舞动的精灵   
  不要让我沉溺于你   
  每一天我都永远爱你   
  宝贝,让我看到你的热情   
  更华丽的步伐会感觉更好   
  每一天我都在思念着你   
  疯狂的宝贝,舞动的精灵   
  不要让我沉溺于你   
  每一天我都永远爱你   
  宝贝,让我看到你的热情   
  更华丽的步伐会感觉更好   
  每一天我都在思念着你   
  baby, the spirit of the motion   
  宝贝,舞动的精灵   
  不要让我沉溺于你   
  每一天我都永远爱你   
  宝贝,让我看到你的热情   
  更华丽的步伐会感觉更好   
  每一天我都在思念着你   
  baby, the spirit of the motion   
  宝贝,舞动的精灵   
  不要让我沉溺于你   
  每一天我都永远爱你   
  宝贝,让我看到你的热情   
  更华丽的步伐会感觉更好   
  每一天我都在思念着你
大哥 我知道歌词 只是现在没那首歌了 只能找收藏家 传给我- -
现在这歌 只有手机铃声了 XXXX
这个是不是舞曲
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号谁能帮我翻译一下bounce的歌词(机器翻译不要)_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下bounce的歌词(机器翻译不要)
i ain't gonna take this no morebounce baby out the doorget up and move don't make me act a fooljust bounce baby out the doorbounce baby out the doori ain't gonna take this no morebounce baby out the doorget up and move don't make me act a foolsaid you're going with your boys today and &don't worry cause i'll be home late&but i know you're creepin' out there, cheatin',you've been freakin' babeso let me tell you how it's going to beand you can run game but not on me boyso who the hell are you trying to kidyou know this is what i did (change)i called your pager and your two-way boy but no responsestart looking and i found you in some other women's armsdon't try to front boy cause i saw you there with my own eyesjust get your stuff boy cause i'm tired of hearing all your liesi ain't gonna take this no morebounce baby out the doorget up and move don't make me act a fooljust bounce baby out the door(just bounce)bounce baby out the doori ain't gonna take this no morebounce baby out the doorget up and move don't make me act a foolbaby boy i know you'll never find no stuff as good as mineshe can't work you like i didyou can look but you know i got that good shiti know that you're hating it but you better stay with the one you're with you made your bed and now you have to sleep in it baby i called your pager and your two-way boy but no responsestart looking and found you in some other women's armsdon't try to front boy cause i saw you there with my own eyesjust get your stuff boy cause i'm tired of hearing all your liesbounce baby out the doori ain't gonna take this no morebounce baby out the doorget up and move don't make me act a fooljust bounce baby out the door(just bounce)i ain't gonna take this no morei ain't gonna take this no morebounce baby out the doorbounce baby out the doorget up and move get up and move don't make me act a fooldon't make me act a fooljust bounce baby out the door(just bounce)wait a minute sarah, give me a chance to explaini was just talking to shorty, i don't even know her namei ain't looking for no one to come and take your placeain't no one out there baby that can fill your spaceno need to find a nickel got a dime at homeplus i love every night the freaky way we bonei ain't trying to get gone, ain't trying to rolli'd rather stay and be a part of your green eyed souljust bounce baby out the door(just bounce)bounce baby out the doorjust bouncei ain't gonna take this no morejust bouncebounce baby out the doorjust bounceget up and move just bouncedon't make me act a fooljust bounce
请英语好点的费点脑细胞,像什么在线翻译的网站我也会用,拜托~~~~~ 两个答案都有机器翻译的痕迹啊~~能不能手动翻译一下~
提问者采纳
我不是要去借此没有更多弹跳宝宝出了门站起来向前不要让我充当一个傻瓜刚刚反弹的婴儿出了门弹跳宝宝出了门我不是要去借此没有更多弹跳宝宝出了门站起来向前不要让我充当一个傻瓜说你会与您的孩子今天和 “不要担心我会事业回家晚” 但我知道你蠕变 '在那里,欺骗' , 你已经刻着'宝贝因此,让我告诉你,这将是你可以运行游戏,但是不能在我的男孩那么,谁是你的地狱试图孩子你知道这是我做过什么(更改) 我打电话给您和您的传呼双向男孩,但没有回应开始寻找,我发现你在其他一些妇女的武器不要前面的男孩引起我看见你有我自己的眼睛只是让您的东西男孩引起我已经厌倦了听您的所有谎言我不是要去借此没有更多弹跳宝宝出了门站起来向前不要让我充当一个傻瓜刚刚反弹的婴儿出了门(只跳出) 反弹的婴儿进行的D
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
机器翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
我不会把这一去不复返了
弹跳婴儿拒之门外
别让我像个傻瓜
只是弹跳婴儿拒之门外
弹跳婴儿拒之门外
我不会把这一去不复返了
弹跳婴儿拒之门外
别让我像个傻瓜
你想跟你说今天的男孩
“别担心,因为我将回家迟了。”
但我知道你creepin ',cheatin ',
你一直在他妈的“宝贝”
让我来告诉你怎样去了
你能跑的比赛,但是不是我的男孩
那么你到底是谁想长大的孩子
你知道这是我所做的
我打电话给你,你的双向的男孩,但呼机没反应
一转眼,我发现你在其他一些妇女的武器
不要试图前面的男孩因为我看到你在那里用自己的眼睛
刚刚收到你的东西的男孩因为我听腻了你所有的谎言
我不会把这一去不复返了
i ain't gonna take this no more
我再也无法忍受
bounce baby out the door
快让我忘记这一切
get up and move
振作之后高飞远走
don't make me act a fool
别把我当成傻瓜
just bounce baby out the door
快让我忘记这一切
bounce baby out the door
让我忘记这一切
i ain't gonna take this no more
再也无法忍受下去
said you're going with your boys today and
今天你与你的男友出游 你说
&don't worry cause i'll be home late&
别因为我迟迟不归而担心
but i know you're creepin' out there, cheatin',
但我知道你在外面的谎言
you've been Freakinf' babe
这让我刻骨铭心 宝贝
so let me tell you how it's going to be
那么让我告诉你该怎么办
and you can run game but ...
我不是要去借此没有更多
弹跳宝宝出了门
站起来向前
不要让我充当一个傻瓜
刚刚反弹的婴儿出了门
弹跳宝宝出了门
我不是要去借此没有更多
弹跳宝宝出了门
站起来向前
不要让我充当一个傻瓜
说你会与您的孩子今天和
“不要担心我会事业回家晚”
但我知道你creepin '在那里,欺骗' ,
你已经刻着'宝贝
因此,让我告诉你,这将是
你可以运行游戏,但是不能在我的男孩
那么,谁是你的地狱试图孩子
你知道这是我做过什么
我打电话给您和您的传呼双向男孩,但没有回应
开始寻找,我发现你在其他一些妇女的武器
不要前面的男孩引起我看见你有我自己的眼睛
只是让您的东西男孩引起我已经厌倦了听您的所有谎言
我不是要去借此没有更多
弹跳宝宝出了门
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译一下这首歌词_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下这首歌词
Baby I know you are hurting.Right now you feel like you could never love again.Now all I ask is for a chance.To prove that I love you.From the first day.That I saw your smiling face.Honey,I knew that we would be together forever.Ooh when I asked you out.You said no but I found out.I'll never break your heart.I'll never make you cry.I'd rather die than live without you.I'll give you all of me.Honey,that's no lie.Darling that you'd been hurt.I'll never break your heart.I'll never make you cry.I'd rather die than live without you.I'll give you all of me.Honey,that's no lie.As I walked by you.Will you get to know me.A little more better.Girl that's the way love goes.And I know you're afraid.To let your feelings show.And I understand.But girl it's time to let go.Girl,it's time to let go.I deserve a try honey.Just once.Give me a chance and I'll prove this all wrong.You walked in, you were so quick to judge.But honey he's nothing like me.Darling why can't you see.You felt that you'd never love again.I'll never break your heart.I'll never make you cry.I'd rather die than live without you.I'll give you all of me.Honey,that's no lie.I deserve a try honey just once.I'll never break your heart.I'll never make you cry.I'd rather die than live without you.I'll give you all of me.No way, no how.I'll make you cry.Honey,that's no lie.No way, no how.I'll make you cry.Give me a chance and I'll prove this all wrong.I'll never break your heart.I'll never make you cry.I'd rather die than live without you.I'll give you all of me.Honey,that's no lie.You waked in,you were so quick to judge.I'll never break your heart.I'll never make you cry.I'd rather die than live without you.I'll give you all of me.Honey,that's no lie.But honey hi's nothing like me.I'll never break your heart.I'll never make you cry.I'd rather die than live without you.I'll give you all of me.
提问者采纳
版本权归INSANEHUMAN
十分钟写出来的!!!就等你的分了,呵呵~~宝贝我知道我伤害了你马上你觉得你不可能再去爱现在我所要求的就是一个机会去证明我爱你从第一天起我看见你微笑的脸亲爱的,我知道我们会永远在一起 噢~~~当我约你出去. 你说不,我发现我将永远不会再伤你的心. 我将永远不再让你流泪. 没有你我宁愿自己死去. 我将把我自己交给你. 宝贝,这不是谎言. 亲爱的你受到了伤害. 我将不再伤你的心 我将不再让你伤心流泪 没有你我宁愿死去 我将把自己全部交给你. 亲爱的,我绝对不说假话. 当我走在你的身边. 你是否明白我. 更多一点我的女孩那就是爱. 我知道你害怕 让你的感情完全的释放. 我会理解你. 但是现在是释放的时候. 我的女孩,现在是释放你的时候. 我渴望经过考验和磨练的爱. 就此一次 给我一次机会让我证明这完全没有错误. 你走进来,你太快做决定. 但是亲爱的他和我完全不一样. 亲爱的你为什么就看不见. 你觉得你自己不再去爱. 我将永远不再上你的心. 我将永远不再让你哭. 没有你我没有活下去的勇气. 我要把自己全部交给你. 宝贝,那是真的 我渴望能再次拥有经过磨练的爱. 我将永远不再伤害你. 我将永远不让你伤心. 没有你我没有活下去的勇气. 我要把自己全部交给你. 无论如何,无论怎样. 我将让你感动流泪 亲爱的,那是真的无论如何,无论怎么. 我要让你感动而哭. 给我一次机会让我证明这是完全正确的. 我将永远不再伤害你的心. 我将不再让你伤心流泪. 没有你我宁愿自己不曾活着我要把自己全部给你 宝贝,我说的是真的. 你走来,你太快做决定. 我将永远不再伤害你的心. 我将永远不再让你库. 没有你我宁愿自己死去 我要把自己全部给你. 宝贝,我说的是真的. 但是亲爱的,他一点都不像现在的我. 我将永远不再伤害你的心 我将永远不再让你伤心. 没有你我宁愿自己去死. 我将把自己全部给你.
提问者评价
谢谢高人指点
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
我知道你是伤害婴儿. 现在你感觉永远爱你. 现在我只要求一个机会. 证明我爱你. 从第一天. 我看见你微笑. 蜂蜜,我知道我们会永远在一起. 当我问你惊叹. 你说没有,但我发现. 我永远不会打开你的心. 我永远不会让你哭. 我宁可死比活没有你. 我给你我的全部. 蜂蜜,那不会说谎. 宝贝你真想伤害. 我永远不会打开你的心. 我永远不会让你哭. 我宁可死比活没有你. 我给你我的全部. 蜂蜜,那不会说谎. 我牵着你. 你了解我. 多好. 少女的爱情方式推移. 我知道你害怕. 让你的心情看. 据我所知. 但女童的时候放手. 少女的时候放手. 值得一试我蜂蜜. 只此一次. 再给我一次机会,我会证明这一切错误. 你走过,你这么快判. 但蜂蜜他无法像我. 宝贝你为什么不能见. 你觉得我永远爱开玩笑. 我永远不会打开你的心. 我永远不会让你哭. ...
宝贝,我知道你的心在疼
现在你感觉再也不会去爱
我此刻所能要求的,只是给我一个机会,去证明我爱你
第一天我看到你的笑脸,甜心,我就知道我们会永远在一起
当我约你出去时你拒绝了我
但这让我清楚了
我永远不会让你心碎
永远不会让你哭泣
我宁愿死也不愿活在没有你的生命里
我会给你我的全部
亲爱的,这没有半句谎言
宝贝你受了伤害