女声高潮啦啦啦loveme唱 I 往私密 me的歌

英文歌高潮是 I See I me 感觉是个黑人唱的男的_百度知道
英文歌高潮是 I See I me 感觉是个黑人唱的男的
oh baby you&#39California Nights - Best Coast
I stay high all the timeJust to get byI climb into the skyAnd my eyes they cryCalifornia nightsMake me feel so happyI could dieBut I try to stay aliveI never wanna get so highThat I can're mineFading back and forthI fly through my mindI fade the way I've knownBut have I really goneCalifornia nightsMake me feel so happyI could dieBut I try to stay aliveI never wanna get so highThat I can't come back downTo real lifeAnd look you in the eyes and sayBt come back downTo real lifeAnd look you in the eyes and sayBaby you're mineI never wanna get so highThat I can't come back downTo real lifeAnd look you in the eyes and sayBaby you&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
100分闯关的相关知识
其他1条回答
Boa的I see me
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首歌高潮部分是baby tonight the night i like you go ,baby tonight the night me 什么什么的,找一首英语歌 男的唱的高擦部分是这样的baby tonight the night i like you go ,baby tonight the night me 什么 ,baby tonight believe tonight believe tonigt i 什么什么just be ever hi?英语不好 ,呵呵好像也是新歌,在广播里一直听到就是步知道歌名
chachaxo1528
Tonight - John Legend
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一首歌里面有I will be ok,蛮动感的,什么歌女生唱的,高潮是someone 什么me,sonmeone 什么 me,I will be OK,是什么歌
不会放手8vM衤
是这个么 Sarah GeronimoI'll Be Alright It's time for me to let you knowI am so glad that I have youThrough all these yearsI am so thankfulNow that I've grownI'll always be thinking of youWith all the things you taught me soAlways rememberI'll be alright, I'll be OKI will be good learning all the wayAll from the heart, these things I doI'll make you proud because I love youI'll be alright, I'll be OKI will be fineAnd I'll be good all the wayAll from the heart, these things I doI'll make you proud because I doI love you soI will stand tall and I'll try not to fallAs I reach all of my goalsI will go on, I will move onAll because of youFor youI'll be alright, I'll be OKI will be good learning all the wayAll from the heart, these things I doI'll make you proud because I love youI'll be alright, I'll be OKI will be fineAnd I'll be good all the wayAll from the heart, these things I doI'll make you proud because I doI love you soI love you soI love you so
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码502 Bad Gateway
502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.5.6求一首英文歌曲名 女生唱的 开头是Do you want to me I like you want to you 高潮是 baby you come...求一首英文歌曲名 女生唱的 开头是do you want to me I like you want to you 高潮是 baby you come...come let's go...英语不行 只能记住这些
Dale Arden - Come Baby Come
You can call my name anytime you want You can talk to me when there's something wrong You can touch my soul, you can break my bones But there's a thing you can do for me baby You can make me cry and dry all my tears You can be the light, you can be the dark You can catch my mind with your magic sound But there's a thing you can do for me baby Come baby come baby come baby (Darling come to me) Come baby come baby come baby (I'm in ectasy) Come baby come baby come baby (When is no more surroundings) Come baby come baby come baby You can call my name anytime you want You can talk to me when there's something wrong You can touch my soul, you can break my bones But there's a thing you can do for me baby You can make me cry and dry all my tears You can be the light, you can be the dark You can catch my mind with your magic sound But there's a thing you can do for me baby Come baby come baby come baby (Darling come to me) Come baby come baby come baby (I'm in ectasy) Come baby come baby come baby (When there's no one else around) Come baby come baby come baby Shalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala Shalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 丑八怪高潮怎么唱好 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信