id heard you before i want someto know you some more

These are the top Xiaomi phones you need to know | Android CentralFeed & Updates
Enter your name and email address below to get news, updates, and more...
Popular Posts
Recent Posts
Recommended Resources
For women only:
As Seen On:
By Dr. George Karanastasis
If you’ve recently broken up with a girl and have tried to win her back then it’s safe to assume you’ve experienced your fair share of rejection.
Furthermore, I can bet with complete certainty that whatever you’ve attempted so far has failed to change her mind about getting back together.
You wouldn’t be reading this otherwise, right? You want to know how to win her back. Well that’s exactly what this post will teach you. However, instead of sugarcoating your situation, I’m going to give it to you straight.
The reason you can’t break through to her is because you’re taking the wrong approach. Most likely you’ve tried begging and pleading your way back into her heart. Unfortunately, that’s not going to cut it. All you’re doing is decreasing your chances of a future reunion.
And do you know why? Because women despise desperate, needy men. However, in spite of this fact they welcome all the attention they can get - from you or any other guy.
Now here’s some food for thought: what if you stopped showering her with attention from one day to the next? What do you think would happen then?
Before I reveal the answer to you I want to tell you a little story.
About a week ago one of the members of the
had a conversation with his ex girlfriend. She called to see how he was doing. He told her he was fine. Naturally you’d expect her to be happy about this but to his amazement she was shocked… shocked to discover that he was OK with the breakup.
But wait a minute missy? Aren’t you the one who broke up with him in the first place? Why then does this news come as such a surprise?
Regardless, he got to witness firsthand what I’ve known for years: the moment your ex realizes that you could care less about the relationship the tables start to turn - she’ll start coming towards you in hopes of a resolution. And while this is not the be-all, end-all of relationship repair, it’s a huge step in the right direction.
And it’s easy to see why when you take the following fact into consideration: everyone wants to be desired whether the feeling is mutual or not. So even though your ex might be rejecting you, she still wants you to want her. It helps her to get over you and move on altogether.
Now, how can you use this fact to your advantage? The answer: go with the tide - not against it. The next time you come in contact with your ex girlfriend tell her that you’re doing just fine.
However, before you proceed with this approach I want to leave you with these two important tips:
Don’t say it if you don’t mean it - she’ll see right through you and it will backfire
Don’t contact her to give her the news of how great you’re doing without her - let her come to you first
Finally, if you need more help with this counter-intuitive yet dramatically effective approach, have a look through my free report on
that breaks this process down even further.
Popularity: 69%
Want To Get Your Girl Back?
Do not attempt anything until you read these 6 tips (it could push her further away)...
Enter your name and best Email below to get them sent to your inbox & instantly:
Best Email:CIZE, Beachbody Cize Workout by Shaun T - Save 71%
Cize is Shaun T’s newest workout that finds him going back to the sort of dance workouts that started it all. Sound fun? Then maybe you should just go ahead and try it for yourself and see…for free. Cize is Shaun T’s newest dance workout and this board is dedicate to workouts, reviews, meal plans, inspiration and more.
What the Cize workout will give you though is weight loss, muscle tone and definition. Every review that’s been published on this site puts a heavy focus on intensity, and to what degree a workout will take you closer to meeting your ancestors. For those who want to get fit but need some sort of mental stimulation while doing it to keep from getting bored, CIZE Workout could be the solution. In this CIZE review, you will learn if this exercise program really is for you.
You will burn serious calories, while having fun. CIZE classes are designed for all fitness levels, from beginner to advanced.
From cardio to weights to special diets, I was seriously almost over it. Frustration was getting the better of me. Even as I browsed forum after forum and blog article after blog article, I felt like I was drowning in someone else’s variation of getting fit, but without results. There’s been all sorts of buzz regarding Cize Dance Workout DVDs. This is why we created one of our informative reviews, taking a good look at the side effects, ingredients, clinical evidence and level of customer care.
But, it’s also not about ME, it’s about helping others get out of their comfort zones and finding new ways to move their bodies and create a healthier life.
I love my weights, being outdoors, PiYo, running, SUP…and NOW I also love CIZE.
I am a clumsy, plus-sized 45+ year old lady. I hate the gym, I need 2 sports bras and a bottle of water to walk the dog. And I am LOVING THIS. Yes, I only do CIZE alone in the house with the shades drawn. Yes, I huff and puff, forget what I’m supposed to do and trip over my feet. Yes, I need to tone the moves down a little so I don’t blow my knees out, but I enjoy the videos, the music and Shaun T’s attitude so I do it whenever I can and am actually moving and grooving and sweating with a smile.
At first, I honestly didn’t think CIZE would be a good fit for me because I’m extremely uncoordinated and thought I’d never be able to do it. Turns out, CIZE was the perfect workout for me because I didn’t feel like the workouts were too much for me—even at 4:15 am. I NEVER wanted to give up on CIZE…E-V-E-R! All it took was one workout and I was hooked.
CIZE Dance Fitness is a fun, hip, calorie-burning workout inspired by urban street jazz and hip-hop. Keegan Carroll will break down the moves of the professionally choreographed dance routines, step-by-step so everyone can bust a move. Forget everything you dread about workouts because starting today, exercize isn’t something you have to do, it’s something you’ll want to do! Cize is a fun and fast-paced exercise program that uses intense dance moves to lose fat and build muscle.
First off, Cize Dance Workout is one of many fitness programs available from BeachBody. This workout system involves three DVDs and six dance courses. You also receive a “get started guide,” beginner calendar and “eat up meal plan.” He’ll be there every step of the way, guiding you through simple sequences that lead up to one seriously impressive dance routine that will get you moving—and into incredible shape!
Dance Confidence Improved. CIZE has been a great morning workout routine and a positive way to start the day.
If you are a step counter (FitBit fanatics) you can get a lot of steps in by doing CIZE, too!
Cize is so much fun its hard to realize you can lose weight while dancing and have fun doing cize. I’m almost 15 years old and I have been overweight since I was eight. By the time I was 11 and in middle school I thought I would never lose weight. And for those who have spent a great deal of their time dancing to their favorite hip hop songs and longing for this to be a “good enough” way to lose weight, listen up. CIZE Workout provides the ability to use dance and fun activities to actually enhance your ability to lose weight and get fit.
CIZE is different from other workouts. Very different. While CIZE is a cardio workout, its focus is on dance, which is a ton of fun. Not only will you be learning new dance steps as you’re movin’ and groovin’ to the exhilarating music, you’ll burn calories and shed a few pounds in the process.
You also learn quickly. You can complete the first courses within a matter of minutes. Then, you can go back and learn them again. You advance at your own pace and you can actually learn something – an entire professionally choreographed dance routine, within a few days or sooner. Cize was first released in the summer of 2015. Aside from the official website, it is available on Amazon. Fortunately this exercise program comes with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. It’s also good to see that it encourages regular exercise and tries to make workouts more fun, but read on…
If you LOVE to dance and dancing is your idea of moving your body then CIZE is also for you.
Many of my dancing friends LOVE it!
On Tuesday, Chilli led a workout at the Beachbody headquarters in Santa Monica, Calif., to launch her new CIZE dance routine with fitness guru Shaun T. Beachbody developed CIZE because it’s essentially a dance program with weight loss as a by-product—it’s the end of exercise (literally and metaphorically).
CIZE helps you get fit in 4 weeks as you master professionally choreographed dance routines, Shaun T breaks down the freshest choreography step-by-step, move-by-move so that by the end ANYONE can bust out an impressive dance sequence, You’ll be so focused on mastering the moves and having fun that you’ll forget you’re getting a cardio, core, and strengthening workout the whole time, You’ll get 6 Dance Courses plus an Ab Workout on 3 DVDs, You’ll also receive a Get Started Guide, Eat Up Meal Plan, Beginner and Advanced Calendars and a Weekend Survival Guide.
This past month I led a group of ladies through the End of ExerCIZE challenge, a 30-day dance workout challenge using the CIZE fitness program. We followed along with Shaun T in the comfort and privacy of our living rooms and got to dance to get fit! You move into level 2 with this routine and you’ll learn some new moves and choreography at a little bit quicker pace. You can take a peak at me “cizing it up” to Full Out.
David has been with Dance Attitudes as a teacher/choreographer for years and is now also a Pro-Certified Cize instructor! His energy combined with the Cize program will keep you motivated!
One of our first concerns with the Cize Dance Workout DVDs is the lack of clinical research. According to our Research Editor, “This dance routine may be fun for some dieters, but there is no clear evidence that it encourages a significant amount of fat loss in only four weeks. Some customers complained that the dance moves are not very challenging.”
No it doesn’t incorporate weights (except for weighted wristbands in the upgrade package), but there is something to be said for body weight exercises. Especially when you are moving at a quick rate of speed as you do when you Cize it up. One of the complaints some people have mentioned after using CIZE Workouts is that you have to have rhythm. It is important for you to be willing to learn how to dance and to have rhythm, but you do not have to be the next big dancer on the floor.
Stop Exercizing…Start Dancing! Forget everything you dread about workouts. Because starting today, exercize isn’t something you have to do. It’s something you’ll want to do. Beachbody is about to show you how to dance your way to fit in just 4 weeks!
After reading through a number of customer reviews, we at DietSpotlight noticed that Cize offers very little variety. One customer said, “It’s not that challenging and frankly a little boring.” ”I find it boring doing the same move several times over and over again,” said another customer. Our research has definitely shown if there is a specific part of a diet or fitness program that is very troublesome (a boring exercise routine, pills that make you jittery, no clinical research) the likelihood of great results for the long term is slim. If Cize Dance Workout DVDs are in fact boring, this could be problematic.
Dancing from Home is a Workout?
So, when Beachbody came out with a new workout program, CIZE: The end of exercise, that was focused on choreography and dancing along with eating healthy, I wasn’t quite sure what to think.
Learn to dance from home.
While I seriously HATE cardio workouts, CIZE never, ever, ever felt like cardio—AT ALL! And I NEVER wanted to stop CIZING IT UP. I always felt great and accomplished at the end of my workouts because I pushed myself and always went hard. Shaun T is a wonderful trainer because he pushes you without discouraging you.
In CIZE, anyone can hit the floor and dance on Day 1 and get fit in just 4 weeks. Each CIZE course breaks down a professionally choreographed dance routine step-by-step then puts the sequences together so you can perform the whole dance to a song from the CIZE music playlist. The routines get more challenging mentally and physically as the courses progress. But mastering the routines is so much fun, you forget you’re actually working out!
While it may sound unbelievable that just anyone can walk into a CIZE LIVE class at a gym and learn how to follow a choreographed routine, that’s exactly what happens. The method in which each move is broken down, repeated, and layered, is what creates this amazing feeling for people who always wanted to dance but never realized how easy it is.
During my entire commitment with Cize, there is one thing that instantly became clear – it wasn’t a commitment at all. Unlike other programs that were destined to end short, Cize kept me on schedule without so much effort in the way of showing up. So for example, you can do Cize until the cows come home, and you won’t pack any muscle. For better or for worse, the Cize workout cannot bulk you even a bit. No muscle gain.
I have been watching the Cize infomercial for 3 weeks and wondered if this is something I can do ( and not give up ) like Tae-bo or Zumba! After reading your review ( long – but oh so detailed ?? ) I am ordering this tonite! Thank you! CIZE Workout gives users the ability to work out and get the support they need. It offers 24 hour a day, 7 day a week support through an online portal. You will get access to it after you sign up for the program.
Even though the official BeachBody boasts Cize as a powerful dance routine that encourages serious weight-loss in only four weeks, there are no documented studies provided to support this. We at DietSpotlight need to see published clinical evidence of the product’s impact. If no research is provided, then we see a red flag.
When your friends ask you why you look so darn good – you reply “All I do is DANCE, honey!” See the moves in motion for our “10-Minute CIZE Dance Break” workout, designed by Shaun T based on his new CIZE dance-based fitness program. Also, if you are looking for a strength program, Cize is not your answer. This is a purely cardio workout program. It’s designed to get your heart pumping, blood flowing, and fat melting!
CIZE can teach anyone to dance–any style–any pace–to any type of music. This final routine is a completely different dance experience, with an emotional finale to CHANDELIER, originally recorded by Sia. It’s time to dance and live! During my one month of friendship with Cize, I learned that he is the type of mentor that instills in you so much confidence, making you certain that you are progressing with each and every step.
Options include the Essential Package, the Deluxe Package, the Weight Loss Series Upgrade Package, the Weight Loss Series DVD Package and the Cize Hold Your Own DVD.
We are always excited to see fitness programs that encourage regular exercise, and there are some positive customer reviews posted online for the Cize Dance Workout. On the other hand, we are hesitant to recommend this fitness DVD set because the weight-loss claims are not supported by scientific research. Furthermore, the dance routines are often referred to as boring and less than challenging.
As of this writing, there are currently 35 weight-loss results highlighted on Cize’s product page. These results include both males and females (including Beachbody employees and non-employees). Below, we’ve listed a handful of those claims we felt were authentic and written by people who actually used the Cize workout program.
Where other programs felt like torture in the past, the Cize workout actually became something I was looking forward to. In places where other workouts take you down, Cize is your good-mood pill. Describing it to someone who hasn’t seen the infomercial, I wouldn’t go for the word workout – but instead opt-out for a dancing routine.
CIZE by Beachbody is a dance routine-based workout created by celebrity personal trainer Shaun T. The sales copy for the workout claims that “The end of exerCIZE is here”, so that’s where the name CIZE comes from. The fitness program comes in the form of three DVDs. You buy the DVDs for around $75, including shipping and handling. No, this is not a cheap fitness training program.
CIZE LIVE is a dance class for EVERYONE! It’s for dancers, because they can get a workout doing what they love to do. It’s also perfect for anyone who’s ever wanted to learn to dance.
CIZE can teach anyone to dance—any style—any pace—to any type of music. This final course is a completely different dance experience, with an emotional finale routine to Sia’s CHANDELIER. Get ready for your music video! Shaun T has danced for the biggest names in the music industry and knows a thing or two about busting a move. Now, he’s going back to his dancing roots—and sharing that passion with YOU.
This isn’t one of those “dance-lite” workouts where you just shuffle your feet to the beat. With CIZE, you’ll be dancing for real from Day 1. Performing these pulse-pounding routines is serious cardiovascular conditioning, core strengthening, and overall muscle toning-all at once. Your DVD package includes: 6 Hot Dance Courses on 3 DVDs, Get Started Guide, Beginner Calendar, Eat Up! Meal Plan, Plus, these 4 FREE Bonuses!
Let loose your inner dancer as you learn the hottest professionally choreographed dance routines. You’ll be so focused on mastering the moves and having a blast, you’ll forget you’re working out-and loosing weight! This is your chance to dance like no one is watching-in the comfort of your own home. Do you feel CIZE Workout is the right option for you? Or have you used Cize to lose weight, tone or to build muscle? We want to hear your thoughts and experiences?
Cize is a revolutionary new dance workout created by Shaun T, the creator of Beachbody’s Insanity workout program. You’ll be learning professionally choreographed dance routines– the dance moves will be broken down step-by-step, gradually adding on till you can bust out the whole routine at the end! This is not like a typical dance class.
It’s a full body workout that lasts for about 40 minutes with few breaks in between. If you get bored running on the treadmill for an hour, but still want to get in shape, then CIZE can help you do that. 30 day step-by-step guide to controlling your fitness and diet as you progress through CIZE. All CIZE purchases come with “world-class support” including fitness and nutrition tips and live chats with Shaun T himself.
When you want to dance but don’t feel like going through the whole routine breakdown again, just select CIZE IT UP on your DVD menu. You’ll be able to skip the learning section so you can practice the full routine whenever you want!
On the first day of cize I had lost almost 2 pounds in one day. I’m going to Mexico for the summer and for sure I’m bringing the cize workout DVD’s with me. And there was so much on the Internet to read, yet at the same time, just about all of it felt like the same tired routines that got me nowhere.“What am I doing wrong?” I thought. So I’ll admit it right off: when I saw CIZE’s promise to be “the end of exercise,” I was skeptical. I’m sure you can relate to that.
Nope! While Cize is a dance workout, it could be considered a routine for beginners. Why? Shaun breaks things down and makes it super simple to follow along. Before you know it, you’ll be busting all the moves like a pro–and sweating it out the entire time. As Shaun says, “Anyone can dance!”
Other dancing routines still feel like working out. With few elements incorporated here and there, you will still be doing something similar to jumping jacks and the likes. No more of that with Cize workout. And unlike Cize, we are not talking about two calendars here, but rather dozens of outcomes. The way I see it, this will be revolutionary. Yeah customization!
Shaun was a dancer, long before he was power jumping his way into your INSANE hearts! Dancing helped him lose 50, yes, you read that right, 50 pounds during college! Now you can #CIZEItUp with him every day! The great thing about CIZE is as long as you move, you burn calories! Don’t worry if you don’t get the moves perfect at first – even professional dancers need time to learn routines.
CIZE is available from the official Beachbody website (). At that site, you’ll see the program advertised as costing “just three monthly payments of $19.95”. That price isn’t totally honest: you’ll also need to pay an additional $12.95 for shipping and handling, which is one of the most expensive shipping and handling prices I’ve ever seen for a workout DVD.
The sexy third of TLC held a press conference today alongside Beachbody Carl Daikler to announce a new dance workout titled “CIZE” which translates to “the end of exercise.”
Chilli was tapped by Daikler and Beachbody superstar Shaun T to be a part of the company’s newest workout solution. Ok so I wasn’t going to even give you an update on Cize because I just knew this wasn’t going to be my kind of workout.
You don’t need dance experience to take this class either! The moves are easy to learn, but you still get a great workout without feeling like you’re working out! Cize will improve cardiovascular endurance, core strength, and overall muscle tone—all while having a dance party! Join the movement and see why cize is “The END of exercise”
Great cize review! I’m 62 and just started on my second week of Cize and I love it – it doesn’t feel like working out so I actually look forward to doing it. I was a “pom-pom” girl in college and we performed dance routines during half-time of the basketball and football games so I’m having fun “dancing” again.
CIZE is a dance program for everyone and makes exercise something to look forward to! Professional choreographer and trainer Shaun T breaks down dance courses step-by-step, move-by-move, so that anyone can dance their way to fit in just four weeks. CIZE It Up – When you want to dance but don’t feel like going through the whole routine breakdown again, just select CIZE It Up – on your DVD menu.
I just haven’t had the time to commit to the 50+min needed to do the entire session. As for results, I’ve been surprised and excited to see the pounds drop! Smiley Happy
I’m actually 17lbs lighter than when I first started. I do hope everyone else who started Cize has stuck with it.
CIZE breaks down some seriously hip yet doable dance moves step-by-step. Then, before you know it, you’ll be performing a fully choreographed routine to songs from the CIZE playlist! If you are hungry and tired, then you probably need to eat more. Good luck with Cize! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I’m doing a different program now, but I like to do some Cize every once in awhile because it’s so fun – and I miss Shaun T!
But while everyone seems to have some weird pitch or silly gimmick, when I watched Shaun T (CIZE’s instructor) on YouTube, I thought about how he seemed like a real guy, fit and lean, but he was having fun. I’d like to see more of Shaun’s story included in the information that comes with the DVDs. He’s clearly a talented and motivational person with experience. It would be great to read more.
The Cize workouts start off fairly easy and build in difficulty throughout the weeks. It’s a great way to ease into dancing, even if you have never danced before, or if it has been a long time (like me). I followed the advanced calendar and moved through the routines more quickly, but some of the other ladies in my group followed the beginner calendar and were still able to follow all the routines, at a better pace for them.
CIZE Dance Workout is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 131.
Tired of squats, lunges, push-ups, and boring cardio? Then pay attention because you’re about to look forward to working out! Shaun T goes back to his dancing roots
and makes losing weight an “experience.”Seriously though, If you are tired of squats, lunges, push-ups, and boring cardio then CIZE is for YOU! Shaun T goes back to
his dancing roots and makes losing weight an “experience.” You’ll be LIVIN’ and SWEATIN’ to hot new moves and great music! You’ll be LIVIN’ and SWEATIN’ to hot
new moves and great music! It’s a fun workout, not overly challenging, so good for beginners.
And if you think you can’t dance, don’t worry. Shaun breaks down the routines, step-by-step, move-by-move, and builds them into a full dance workout. And at the end,
you’ll get to Cize IT UP to songs from Shaun’s playlist. You spend the first 30 minutes learning choreography, one move at a time.
So you learn the “pendulum” and
Then add the second move and repeat the two.
By the time the last piece of the dance is added on, you’ve memorized the choreography.
“CIZE” is the “end of exercise!” Shaun T’s newest dance fitness program is so much fun, you won’t even realize you are exercising! In each routine, Shaun breaks
down the moves step-by-step and builds them into a full dance routine. In reality, I would recommend Cize for people who like cardio, who like to dance, who like their
workouts to be FUN.
So if you like Zumba, or traditional aerobics or Hip Hop Abs, you will love Cize. I’ll answer every conceivable question you might have about the
program…. eventually. And if you think you can’t dance, don’t worry. Shaun breaks down the routines, step-by-step, move-by-move, and builds them into a full dance
You’ll get a great workout while learning the kinds of dance moves you see in music videos and on dance shows. Stick with Shaun T and you’ll be dancing from Day One
and getting into great shape. CIZE is being called “The End of Exercise” by Shaun T for one simple reason, it is not exercising! It is all about dancing! Do you love
to dance? Have you ever tried Zumba? Picture Zumba but with modern dance, hip hop, and incredible dance tunes.
CIZE is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 227.
CIZE is being called “The End of Exercise” by Shaun T for one simple reason, it is not exercising! It is all about dancing! Do you love to dance? Have you ever tried
Zumba? The hottest new workout from Shaun T is COMING! So even if you don’t know how to dance, you can learn all the moves. While you are learning to master the dance
moves, you’ll also be burning fat and calories. This workout is for EVERY fitness level. There is no equipment required. If you like fitness classes like Zumba, you
will love this workout.
The end of ExerCIZE will be landing in the middle of July. YES!! I will be running a test group shortly after Cize is released! Picture Zumba but with modern dance, hip hop, and incredible dance tunes. Cize is a rock singer/song writer whose intense vision and passionate voice evokes a blend of
Soundgarden, Cold play, U2, and southern rock. As some of my followers know, after my recent INSANITY Max 30 results, I’m a huge Shaun T fan. On this page be prepared
to learn about my CIZE workout review on this upcoming program, some special previews, and of course an awesome and amazing way to be the FIRST to know when the CIZE
workout is released.
Cize,Cize Workout Video New workouts and programs are added every month, so you’ll keep seeing results and never run out of streaming options! Workouts are all 30-40
minutes, Each workout is a new dance lesson. To learn more about this exciting new dance program from the people who are in it and know it better than anybody, sign up
below and we will send you all the exclusive info and more! While you are learning to master the dance moves, you’ll also be burning fat and calories.
“CIZE” is the “end of exercise!” Shaun T’s newest dance fitness program is so much fun, you won’t even realize you are exercising! In each routine, Shaun breaks
down the moves step-by-step and builds them into a full dance routine. This workout is for EVERY fitness level. Be the first to get Cize and join my exclusive online
test group where we will complete the program together. You’ll get access to my personalized meal plans as well as daily tips and motivation to help you get MAXIMUM
results There is no equipment required. If you like fitness classes like Zumba, you will love this workout.}

我要回帖

更多关于 you know some birds 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信