家族诞生100103海镇变装wwe出场音乐大全

家族诞生79期赵汉善_金圣洙100103_土豆_高清视频在线观看家族诞生100103 这期中背景音乐是什么?_百度知道
家族诞生100103 这期中背景音乐是什么?
大概是从1:10左右开始的。。谢谢
提问者采纳
  Bleeding love-Leona Lewis  Closed off from love  I didn't need the pain  Once or twice was enough  And it was all in vain  Time starts to pass  Before you know it you're frozen  But something happened  For the very first time with you  My heart melts into the ground  Found something true  And everyone's looking round  Thinking I'm going crazy  But I don't care what they say  I'm in love with you  They try to pull me away  But they don't know the truth  My heart's crippled by the vein  That I keep on closing  You cut me open and I  Keep bleeding  Keep, keep bleeding love  I keep bleeding  I keep, keep bleeding love  Keep bleeding  Keep, keep bleeding love  You cut me open  Trying hard not to hear  But they talk so loud  Their piercing sounds fill my ears  Try to fill me with doubt  Yet I know that the goal  Is to keep me from falling  But nothing's greater than the rush that comes with your embrace  And in this world of loneliness  I see your face  Yet everyone around me  Thinks that I'm going crazy, maybe, maybe  But I don't care what they say  I'm in love with you  They try to pull me away  But they don't know the truth  My heart's crippled by the vein  That I keep on closing  You cut me open and I  Keep bleeding  Keep, keep bleeding love  I keep bleeding  I keep, keep bleeding love  Keep bleeding  Keep, keep bleeding love  You cut me open  And it's draining all of me  Oh they find it hard to believe  I'll be wearing these scars  For everyone to see  I don't care what they say  I'm in love with you  They try to pull me away  But they don't know the truth  My heart's crippled by the vein  That I keep on closing  You cut me open and I  Keep bleeding  Keep, keep bleeding love  I keep bleeding  I keep, keep bleeding love  Keep bleeding  Keep, keep bleeding love  You cut me open and I  Keep bleeding  Keep, keep bleeding love  I keep bleeding  I keep, keep bleeding love  Keep bleeding  Keep, keep bleeding love  You cut me open and I  Keep bleeding  Keep, keep bleeding love
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
家族诞生的相关知识
其他1条回答
《卜算子》 李之仪 我住长江头,君住长江尾。 日日思君不见君,共饮长江水。 此水几时休,此恨何时已。 只愿君心似我心,定不负相思意。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁RayFile | 家族诞生110.torrent
还有秒进入下载页面请稍等
文件大小 55.3 KB
06:26:38 UTC
家族诞生110
你的文件下载地址:
好东西要分享,分享到新浪微博
我遇到了问题:
 不能下载
 其它原因...
你的文件下载地址:
举报这个文件,原因:
你的文件下载地址:
RayFile严禁上传包含色情、淫秽、反动、侵权、违法内容的文件。如发现有以上形式的文件,RayFile鼓励用户对其进行举报!
使用Raysource下载,速度更快,且支持断点续传,上传更稳定。
电话:(周一到周五 9:00-18:00)
QQ:(周一到周五 9:00-18:00)家族诞生[第79期 100103]PartC_土豆_高清视频在线观看}

我要回帖

更多关于 家族诞生100103 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信