求英文曲名,歌词搜索歌曲名字中有一句,old man tell me want you want,if you want sex

寻找一首英文歌,歌词有这个‘tell me what you want
’‘tell me what you see ’_百度知道
寻找一首英文歌,歌词有这个‘tell me what you want
’‘tell me what you see ’
我是从一个DJ串烧里面听的,所以不知道歌曲的名字。是一个女声的,
晕。。不是be what you wanna be啊,这个歌捞B死了、、、
Baby one more time-Britney Spears 宝贝再来一次(布莱妮)(Oh baby baby)(Oh baby baby)!Oh,baby baby ! 噢,宝贝,宝贝 !How was I supposed 2 know ? 我怎么会知道?That something wasn't right here. 有些事情不对劲。I shouldn't have let U go. 我本不该让你走。And now U're out of sight yeah. 现在你已消失了。Show me how U want it 2 be. 告诉我你想怎样。Tell me baby. 告诉我,宝贝!Cause I need 2 know now. 因为我需要现在知道。Oh,because. 噢,因为!My loneliness is killing me. 我的孤独在折磨我。(And I)I must confess. 我必须坦白。I still believe. 我仍然相信。(Still believe) 仍然相信。When I'm not with U I lose my mind. 当不和你在一起时我迷失了方向。Give me a sign. 给我个提示!Hit me baby one more time ! 宝贝再次拥抱我吧!The reason I breathe is U. 你是我活着的理由。Boy U've got me blinded. 你使我盲目。Oh,pretty baby. 噢,漂亮的宝贝。There's nothing that I wouldn't do. 为你我会去做任何事。It's not the way I planned it. 那不是我计划中的事情。Show me how U want it 2 be. 告诉我你想怎么样。I must confess. 我必须承认。That my loneliness is killing me now. 我的孤独正在折磨我。Don't U know I still believe that U will be here. 我仍然相信你会在这里。Hit me baby ! 拥抱我吧,宝贝! 这里可以试听是这首吗?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
不是be what you wanna be 你可以自己去听一下,不过,对照歌词没有‘tell me what you want ’‘tell me what you see ’
be what you wanna be
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,女的一直哼唱,还有一个人说唱好像是just tell me what you want、还有什么more more dream_百度知道
求一首英文歌,女的一直哼唱,还有一个人说唱好像是just tell me what you want、还有什么more more dream
还有什么please live for me,反正有个女的一直哼唱,好像是啦啦啦啦啦,啦~,啦啊~,啊啦等等,度娘,这些提示不少吧??跪求!!!!!
提问者采纳
ldy lickem - tell me who you are
提问者评价
度娘就是度娘,万分感谢啊
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌刚开始是女的唱的有一句歌词是“you tell me you just want to wanna be sing&后面是男的唱的_百度知道
有一首英文歌刚开始是女的唱的有一句歌词是“you tell me you just want to wanna be sing&后面是男的唱的
提问者采纳
  what you wanna be  doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或歌唱家  why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员或者邮递员  why not something like your old man 为什么不是一些你的老伙伴?  you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或者歌唱家  why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  i know that we all got one thing 我知道我们都得到一样东西  that we all share together 那就是我们都在分享的  we got that one nice dream 我们都拥有一个美好的梦想  we live for 我们为之生存  you never know what life could bring你不会知道生活会给你带来什么  coz nothing last for ever 因为没有什么能永恒  just hold on to the team 只是坚持住  you play for 为了你所努力的团队  i know you could reach the top 我知道你会达到顶峰  make sure that you won't stop 确定你不会停下来  be the one that you wanna be 做那个你一直都想成为的人  now sing this with me 现在和我一起歌唱  doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或歌唱家  why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员或者邮递员  why not something like your old man 为什么不是像你父亲一类的人呢?  you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  driver, actor, lawyer or a singer 司机,演员,律师或者歌唱家  why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  we may have different ways to think 我们也许会从不同角度考虑问题  but it doesn't really matter 但这没关系  we all caught up in the steam 我们都被人生的一些所征服  of this life  focus on every little thing 执著于每一件琐事  that's what does really matter 这才是问题所在  luxury cars and bling 金钱(奢华的车)和物质  thats not real life 那都不是真正的生活  i know you could reach the top 我知道你会达到顶峰  make sure that you won't stop 确定你不会停下来  be the one that you wanna be 做那个你一直都想成为的人  now sing this with me 现在和我一起歌唱  doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或歌唱家  why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员或者邮递员  why not something like your old man为什么不是像你父亲一类的人呢 ?  you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  driver, actor, lawyer or a singer 司机,演员,律师或者歌唱家  why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  last year i used to dream about this day 去年我还在梦想着有这么一天  now i'm here i'm singing for you 现在这一切都实现,我将为你而唱  i hope i could inspire you 我希望我能鼓舞你的斗气  coz i've got all the love, coz i've got all love for you因为我得到了所有的爱,我得到了你赐予我的所有的爱  doctor.......(重复)  Be What You Wanne Be  Doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或歌唱家  Why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  You can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  Police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员或者邮递员  Why not something like your old man 为什么不是像你父亲一类的人呢?  You can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  Doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或者歌唱家  Why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  You can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  I know that we all got one thing 我知道我们都得到一样东西  That we all share together 那就是我们都在分享的  We got that one nice dream 我们都拥有一个美好的梦想  We live for 我们为之生存  You never know what life could bring你不会知道生活会给你带来什么  Coz nothing last for ever 因为没有什么能永恒  Just hold on to the team 只是坚持住  You play for 为了你所效力的团队  I know you could reach the top 我知道你会达到顶峰  Make sure that you won't stop 确定你不会停下来  Be the one that you wanna be 做那个你一直都想成为的人  Now sing this with me 现在和我一起歌唱  Doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或歌唱家  Why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  You can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  Police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员或者邮递员  Why not something like your old man 为什么不是像你父亲一类的人呢?  You can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  We may have different ways to think 我们也许会从不同角度考虑问题  But it doesn't really matter 但这没关系  We all caught up in the steam 我们都被人生的一些所征服  Of this life  Focus on every little thing 执著于每一件琐事  That's what does really matter 这才是问题所在  Luxury cars and bling 金钱(奢华的车)和物质  Thats not real life 那都不是真正的生活  I know you could reach the top 我知道你会达到顶峰  Make sure that you won't stop 确定你不会停下来  Be the one that you wanna be 做那个你一直都想成为的人  Now sing this with me 现在和我一起歌唱  Doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或歌唱家  Why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  You can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  Police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员或者邮递员  Why not something like your old man为什么不是像你父亲一类的人呢?  You can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  Driver, actor, lawyer or a singer 司机,演员,律师或者歌唱家  Why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  You can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  Last year i used to dream about this day 去年我还在梦想着有这么一天  Now i'm here i'm singing for you 现在这一切都实现,我将为你而唱  I hope i could inspire you 我希望我能鼓舞你的斗气  Coz i've got all the love, coz i've got all love for you因为我得到了所有的爱,我得到了你赐予我的所有的爱
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
歌舞青春 里面的歌,可能性很大,when there was me and you
是B what U wanna,Darin的。刚开始是一个小女孩唱的,对吧!
去百度歌词你,搜搜看!
感冒的圣诞节
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌的名字,女生唱的,高潮歌词:tell me you want me ;tell me you need me;say you love me_百度知道
求一首英文歌的名字,女生唱的,高潮歌词:tell me you want me ;tell me you need me;say you love me
前面部分还有句好像是 you can kill me ,女的声音挺甜美的
提问者采纳
Amerie - Tell Me You Love MeWonder Girls - Tell MeAmy Pearson - Tell MeLEELA JAMES - TELL ME YOU LOVE ME 听看看
提问者评价
第三首就是
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
alexandra burke-the silence?lz可以听听是不是,但这个人声音不是特别甜美的说...我觉得
貌似不是的
你说的是不是,吻别英文版女生版的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌 第一句是 i want fuck you中间有 fuck money_百度知道
求一首英文歌 第一句是 i want fuck you中间有 fuck money
不是akon那首~
提问者采纳
是这个么 kazaky 的《love》ha ha ha~~you want me
you love me
you hate me
i don't careyou want me
you love me
you hate me
i don't careyou want me
you love me
you hate me
i don't careyou want me
you love me
you hate me
i don't carei wanna fucking you
sex'BM'club fashion new
you and you and Gareth Pughfuck
newyou and you and Gareth Pughyou want me
you love me
you hate me
i don't careyou want me
you love me
you hate me
i don't careyou want me
you love me
you hate me
i don't careyou want me
you love me
you hate me
i don't careyou want me
you love me
you hate me
i don't careyou want me
you love me
you hate me
i don't carelove (i don't i don't)
(i don't i don't)hate (i don't i don't)
hate(i don't care)love love (care)
want want (care)hate hate (care)
hate hate (i-i don't care)love love me me
hate hate me mewant want me me
hate hate (i don't care)love me hate me love me want mehate me hate me h-hate me lo-love melove love me me
hate hate me mewant want me me
i don't carelove me hate me love me want mehate me hate me
h-h-h-hate
i don't care
提问者评价
没错没错,是这个,我听得好像是剪辑版~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
lily allen - fxxk you
Fuck you, (***** you)去你的Fuck you very very much真的是去你妈的
Leave the Lights On,