Unperfect Love能发下当我唱起这首歌歌莫

谁知道《feeling you》的歌词?_百度知道
谁知道《feeling you》的歌词?
从头到尾完整的歌词。谢谢!
提问者采纳
m Feeling YouAnd You Say You Feel Me Too(& you say that you feel me too)But I Don't Know What We Should Do'm ***in's Okay BecauseWe'cus I&#39: so addicted to your loveunperfect loveim so unperfect loveim so unperfect loveim never gonna let you gothrough the suneither rainill be the one thatd be right thereoh babythrough the pleasure or the pain (woot)we aint perfect but its okay because we'll work it out (we'm talking with the showtyI know you Confused about me chous1(the first);m So Crazy Over You( Im so crazy over you)We Try To Find Ourselves Through AllThe Drama In Our LivesWe Ain' huggin&#39.or not baby you met me and you call meI't Worth It ButIt&#39: im so addicted to this (unperfect love )to this (unperfect love)to this (unperfect love)and girlits all becauseyour so perfect (love)your so perfect (love)and we&#39, you saiddunt muthfukin&#39, you saiddunt muthfukin&#39.all shit you met me when I kiss herI'll Work It Out Verse 1, baby don&#39:From The Moment That I Saw You BabeThought That We Could Be So GoodThe Situations Got My Time Of DayFind It Hard To Make It ThroughI Know We Have our moments&#39Baby You Know I'll work it out) no matter all the things we go throughstarry days & nights we go throughwhat we have is inseparableinevitablewe cant take that for granted babysometimes we may say and do things we dont really meanbut thats okaybecause if this love is realwe'll be ones to make it through this (unperfect love)this (unperfect love)this (unperfect love)yeah we aint perfect butits okay because we' the showtyI know you angry about me chous2baby baby don' touch me verse2I said wait a secondoh baby stop and listenI cus When Things Go WrongBut No Matter What We GoThough we seem to Carry OnSometimes I Wanna Let GoBut Then I Keep Holding OnSo What We Gonna Do BabyWith This Unperfect Lt be cry(and) second I wanna hold you tightly chous1oh baby you make me sadsome time I gotta have to lie oh baby she just my frienddunt thought me always love the girl You never know my explanationwhen every time you say goodbye when I wanna hold you:CHORUS;ll work it out(baby we't be crylet me hold you in my Shoulder baby baby let me tryI wanna love you one more time chous2oh baby you make me sadsome time I gotta have to lie oh baby she just my frienddunt thought me always love the girl You never know my explanationwhen every time you say goodbye when I wanna hold you:CHORUS;ll work it out ) oh baby baby
U should wait a secondoh baby look and listenI ll work it outbaby you know
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁最近收听趋势
平台推广数据 &(数据统计开始时间:,结束时间:)
正在加载歌曲列表,请稍后...
正在加载歌曲列表,请稍后...ST 1004-听着这首歌哭着睡着了(无名指的等待)在线播放
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
无名指的等待曾经为你 淋雨而歌寒风网住了我逆风飞向海的那边只因你一声召唤独自徘徊悬崖边缘依然迷茫走着的我泪若模糊我的视线灼伤了脸才感觉温暖离开是否就再 不会泪流我们已回不了头怀念是否只能让彼此伤痛到最后
只剩我一人在这分岔的路口左手无名指的 等待已搁浅在爱的海若有天忽略了 谁付出谁伤害你是否会再记起我的双眼曾经为你 淋雨而歌寒风网住了我逆风飞向海的那边只因你一声召唤独自徘徊悬崖边缘依然迷茫走着的我泪若模糊我的视线灼伤了脸才感觉温暖离开是否就再 不会泪流我们已回不了头怀念是否只能让彼此伤痛到最后
只剩我一人在这分岔的路口左手无名指的 等待已搁浅在爱的海若有天忽略了 谁付出谁伤害你是否会再记起我的双眼到最后
只剩我一人在这分岔的路口左手无名指的等待已搁浅在爱的海若有缘 来世再见在雨落下的瞬间你是否会 再记起 我与你曾依恋
喜欢歌曲听着这首歌哭着睡着了(无名指的等待)的人也喜欢
您可能喜欢TA们的歌曲
听着这首歌哭着睡着了(无名指的等待)在线试听,如果您喜欢听着这首歌哭着睡着了(无名指的等待),请将九酷音乐网()告诉您的3个朋友!!ST 1004感谢您的支持。
Copyright @2011 - 2015.All Rights Reserved. 版权所有电脑点歌怎么下载歌曲_百度知道
电脑点歌怎么下载歌曲
HOD POWER??这KTV 。怎么样才能下歌到里面
提问者采纳
blige---JUST FINE o town----liquid dreams Gullia ----Oops Jaime Pas Langlais Jewel----Stand Keshia Cole---Fallin Out 2be3---EVEN IF Joy Enriquez---Losing The Love Joy Enriquez------How Can I Not Love You NIckelback----if everyone cared JOE----I WANNA KNOW Ronan Keating----Vincent TakeThat----patience Lene Marlin---Disguise Deutschl sucht den Superstar---cry on my shoulder blue---best in me Enrique Iglesias---Don&#39,m me SPICE GIRL---SAY YOU't Turn Off The Lights Daniel Powter---Free Loop Elliott Yamin---Wait For You Jessica Simpson--a little bit Jessica Simpson--A Public Affair Jack Johnson---The Sharing Song Tarkan---bounce Mutya Buena---Real Girl Maximilian Hecker----Anaesthesia Letoya----TORN Lily Allen---LDN Stacie Orrico---stuck the corrs---summmer sunshine JASON MRAZ---I’M YOURS babyface--Mad Sexy Cool babyface---The Loneliness Ashanti---What't got you Brian McKnight-----Can&#39, coulda Atomic Kitten---nothing in the world Atomic Kitten---It s OK C21----Stuck In My Heart c21---All that I want Jason Wade---You Belong To Me 这些歌曲可是帮你精心挑选的;s luv Ashanti----Foolish Yung J feat DSlayah ----If Ever Isley Brothers---Busted Savage Garden---i know i love you USHER----SIMPLE THING MEL C---never be the same again usher---Slow Jam emma bunton----Something So Beautiful emma bunton-----take me to another town Israel Slim---Unperfect Love LMNT----Girl Crazy Rihanna---take a bow MARC TERENZI----Love to be loved by you TLC----NO SCRUBS Nelly Furtado---All Good Things Lakisha Jones ---so glad i&#39! Mariah Carey---Always Be My Baby Mariah Carey---BYE BYE NO ANGELS---When The Angels Sing Jack Johnson---never know AARON CARTER---I‘M ALL ABOUT YOU Brian McKnight----Again Alicia Keys---if ain'LL BE THERE emma bunton----a world without you Def Leppard---Long Long Way to Go TONYA MITCHELL---STAY Matt Palmer --- alone Declan Galbraith----Tears In Heaven Akia---- Pink Panties CHRISTIAN AGUILERA----save me from myself Five For Fighting----Dying Corinne Bailey Rae----PUT YOUR RECORDS ON Vibekingz----This Letter Akiko - i miss you a1---living the dream 郭采洁----I remember musiq soulchild---IF U LEAVE Taylor Swift---The Best Day Shayne Ward----breathless Shayne Ward---no u hang up BBmak------Back Here Dixie Chicks---Landslide Shania Twain---WAITER!BRING ME WATER;t Leave You Alone Brian McKnight----shoulda强烈推荐郭顶的新专辑《微微》曲曲经典啊 张智成---迷魂阵 林子良---天马行空 李易峰---早安摩天轮 张智成----暗恋 陈旭---启示录 后弦---过桥 后弦---唐宋元明清 杨宗纬---对爱渴望 郭顶---情歌两三首 郭顶---我们俩 郭顶---懂得寂寞 黄征---我是谁的谁 潘裕文---夏雨诗 青春美少女---I MISS YOU 徐佳莹---一样的月光 棉花糖---2375 英文歌曲 mary j
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
电脑点歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁二次元同好交流新大陆
扫码下载App
汇聚2000万达人的兴趣社区下载即送20张免费照片冲印
扫码下载App
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
阅读(486)|
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
在LOFTER的更多文章
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_087064',
blogTitle:'Yesterday (你说宝贝能不能One Moretime 等会睡)背景音乐用的是Unperfect Love的编曲',
blogAbstract:'1\r\n&\r\n歌词:OHH yesterday shawty clubOHH yesterday 你勾引我OHH yesterday IN DA MOTELOHH yesterday OH BABY SUCKIT记得昨天晚上我喝得很醉你说今天我是你的你一定会累OK今晚我就证明给你看OHSHITMAKELOV ALLNIGHT LONG GIRL',
blogTag:'',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:2,
publishTime:7,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:0,
mainCommentCount:0,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,