求星河舰队32开头的音乐。

星河舰队3里开头那个星级元帅唱的歌是什么啊,有下载没有_百度知道
星河舰队3里开头那个星级元帅唱的歌是什么啊,有下载没有
提问者采纳
mop:///music/68/a//mp3//music/68/a//mp3/833/3.mp3" target="_blank">http.mop<a href="http://music1
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
有!下载地址:
/music--c6f3dff0c7bd14c3143249duFBF.mp3 歌曲:It&#039;s a good day to die 歌手:SkyMarshal Omar Anoke(空官 奥玛尔艾克诺) 所属专辑:Starship Troopers3:Marauder It&#039;s a good day to die|慷慨赴义在今朝 《星河战队3:掠夺者》插曲 Courage!Duty!Honor!|勇气!责任!荣誉! We call upon our troopers,|我们呼唤军队, in this our darkest hour,|在危难来临之时, our way of life is what we&#039;re fighting for.|英勇善战就是我们的教条。 The flag that flies above us,|头顶旗帜飞扬, inspires us each day|时刻激励着我们 to give our very best in every way.|竭尽全力 做到更好。 It&#039;s a good day to die,|慷慨赴义在今朝, When you know...
星河舰队3的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译这首歌是 星河舰队的 插曲.这首歌的翻译我觉得因该是《慷慨赴义就在今天》找个完全版的歌词.和翻译.主要是歌词.要是可以把谱子也给弄个链接.我也不知道是谁唱的啊.汗就是片头那个军人唱的那首 .
哈哈把分给我吧 我这个最正点了 下面奉上 前面[]里的是歌词绣之类的时间轴 直接粘到记事本里保存成LRC 播放器就能用了 [00:00.00]It's A Good Day To Die [00:01.82]Courage! Duty! Honor! [00:05.67]We call upon our troopers [00:07.90]In this our darkest hour [00:10.44]Our way of life is what we're fighting for [00:14.71]The flag that flies above us [00:17.39]Inspires us each day [00:19.95]To give our very best in every way [00:24.66]It's A Good Day To Die [00:27.09]When you know the reasons why [00:29.92]Citizens we fight for what is right [00:34.28]A noble sacrifice! [00:36.94]When duty calls you pay the price [00:39.64]For the Federation I will give my life [00:44.40]Well all the sparing-lovin'war [00:47.03]That's what my gunning says [00:49.35]You're not alive unless you're almost dying [00:54.02]These are the words I march by [00:56.81]Courage! Duty! Honor! [00:59.66]Every single day have I been trying [01:04.00]It's A Good Day To Die [01:06.36]When you know the reasons why [01:09.07]Citizens we fight for what is right [01:12.93]A noble sacrifice! [01:16.62]When duty calls you pay the price [01:18.91]For the Federation I will give my life [01:22.56]Courage! Duty! Honor! [01:24.06]Eagle he flies high above us [01:28.78]Eagel he makes our psirits soar [01:33.70]He is giving the strength to carry on [01:38.78]To fight and win in this war [01:43.14]It's A Good Day To Die [01:45.43]When you know the reasons why [01:48.12]Citizens we fight for what is right [01:51.90]Courage! Duty! Honor! [01:53.53]A noble sacrifice! [01:55.90]When duty calls you pay the price [01:58.12]For the Federation I will give my life [02:01.86]Courage! Duty! Honor! [02:03.08]It's A Good Day To Die [02:05.55]When you know the reasons why [02:07.82]Citizens we fight for what is right [02:14.20]A noble sacrifice! [02:15.52]When duty calls you pay the price [02:17.91]For the Federation I will give my life [02:21.32]Courage! Duty! Honor! [02:22.88]For the Federation I will give my life 以及翻译
勇气!责任!荣誉!/Courage! Duty! Honor! 我们召唤联邦军队/We call upon our troopers 在我们危难的时刻/In this our darkest hour 我们的生活方式就是为此而战/Our way of life is what we're fighting for 旗帜高高飘扬/The flag that flies above us 每人激励我们/Inspires us each day 我们去完美完成那每一个任务/To give our very best in every way 慷慨赴义就在今天/It's A Good Day To Die 当你知道为何如此/When you know the reasons why 公民权益需要捍卫/Citizens we fight for what is right 英勇的牺牲!/A noble sacrifice! 当使命召唤你付出代价/When duty calls you pay the price 我将为联邦奉献出我的生命/For the Federation I will give my life 这可爱的战争让我精疲力竭/Well all the sparing-lovin'war 我射击时发出感叹/That's what my gunning says 在死亡降临才知生命的可贵/You're not alive unless you're almost dying 这句话使我前进/These are the words I march by 勇气!责任!荣誉!/Courage! Duty! Honor! 每天从不会放弃/Every single day have I been trying 慷慨赴义就在今天/It's A Good Day To Die 当你知道为何如此/When you know the reasons why 公民权益需要捍卫/Citizens we fight for what is right 英勇的牺牲!/A noble sacrifice! 当使命召唤你付出代价/When duty calls you pay the price 我将为联邦奉献出我的生命/For the Federation I will give my life 勇气!责任!荣誉!/Courage! Duty! Honor! 如鹰般翱翔天际/Eagle he flies high above us 如鹰般搏击长空/Eagel he makes our psirits soar 他赐予我们力量/He is giving the strength to carry on 去赢得这场战争/To fight and win in this war 慷慨赴义就在今天/It's A Good Day To Die 当你知道为何如此/When you know the reasons why 公民权益需要捍卫/Citizens we fight for what is right 英勇的牺牲!/A noble sacrifice! 当使命召唤你付出代价/When duty calls you pay the price 我将为联邦奉献出我的生命/For the Federation I will give my life 后面是副歌 我就不写了 翻译仅供参考
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码星河舰队3的片尾曲是什么名字,还有歌词?_百度知道
星河舰队3的片尾曲是什么名字,还有歌词?
, 慷慨赴死就在今日 When you know the reasons why. 如雄鹰一般搏击长空 He&#39. 这句话让我奋勇向前 Duty!Ds a good day to die
Cre not alive unless you&#39. 当公民的权利需要捍卫
A noble sacrifice. 如雄鹰一般翱翔天际 The eagle he maIt&#39. 责任,荣誉 It&#39. 每一天都不要放弃 It&#39.因为公民的权利全要捍卫
A noble sacrifice,这“可爱”的战争,H&lt. 你知道为什么如此 Citizens we fight for what is right. 完美完成每一个任务 It&#39. 你知道为什么如此 Citizens we fight for what is right.为了联邦献出我的生命
Courage. 责任召唤你必须付出 For the Federation I will give my life. 将我的生命献给联邦 &quot,勇气;s a good day to die&gt,荣誉 every single day have I been trying, 我们在召唤联邦军队 in this our darkest hour, 慷慨赴死就在今日 When you re almost dying! 英勇地牺牲 When duty calls you pay the price,勇气荣誉 A noble sacrifice,Duty,荣誉 The eagle he flies high above us! 英勇地牺牲 When duty calls you pay the price. 当责任需要你付出 For the Federation I&gt. 责任;re fighting for,Honor. 去赢得这场战争 It&#39, 慷慨赴死就在今日 When you
慷慨赴义就在今天
歌词It&#39.& 你除了活着就是死 These are the words I march by,DWell all the sparing-lovin&#39;You&#39, 那旗帜高高飘扬 inspires us each day 每天激励我们
to give our ves giving the strength to carry on. 你知道为什么如此 Citizens we fight for what is right.因为公民的权利全要捍卫 Courage, 他给予我们力量 to fight and win this war. 责任.!Honor,Cs a good day to die. 因为公民的权利需要捍卫A noble sacrifice! 勇气;war..,&quot!荣誉 We call upon our troopers,勇气. 责任,荣誉 For the Federation I will give my life. 责任需要你付出 For the Federation I will give my life! 英勇地牺牲 When duty calls you pay the price, 慷慨赴死就在今日 When you know the reasons why。 that&#39,勇气. 为了联邦献出我的生命 Courage!责任,Honor, 在这危机的时刻 our way of life is what we&#39. 我在射击的时候感叹 &quot.为了联邦献出我的生命
Courage. 当你知道为什么如此 Citizens we fight for what is right,勇气. 为此战斗就是我们的生活 The flag that flies above us,Honor! 英勇地牺牲 When duty calls you pay the price. 责任需要你付出 For the Federation I will give my life,Honor. 责任; 让我筋疲力尽,Duty,Duty歌名&lt
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
星河舰队3的相关知识
其他1条回答
歌名是《a good day to die》
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁星河舰队3里的歌曲_百度知道
星河舰队3里的歌曲
,空官的MTV实在是太搞笑了就是那个空官唱的,谁有能给我吗.魅力好大哦.另外?;热销单曲&quot.我觉得挺有味道的.,扯得很....,宣扬加入军队与今日赴义的那首&哪有下载啊.
提问者采纳
mp3" target="_blank">http你好.mop://music1:///music/68/a//mp3//music/68/a//mp3/833/3!这首歌是慷慨赴义就在今天 英文 A GOOD DAY TO DIE 下载地址 <a href="http
提问者评价
恩就是这个,哈,谢谢哦.^^-^
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
星河舰队3的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 星河舰队2 的文章

更多推荐