国家/地区:
视频简介:以前非常6+1有个光头唱的歌是什么名字啊?We are We are We are 很摇滚啊_百度知道
以前非常6+1有个光头唱的歌是什么名字啊?We are We are We are 很摇滚啊
我只记得 中间有几句We are We are We are谁知道叫什么名字啊
这个歌曲 很火暴 NBA中场休息的时候也放他啊
中央5台361度广告 还用这歌当插曲啊
以前非常6+1一个光头 还唱过 后来得冠军了``名字忘了```大家帮我想想
提问者采纳
t really matter what you wear Let the people stare Cuz we are who we are who we are who we are It doesn&#39:who we are歌手:hope partlow
专辑;s good to be alive (who we are) Yeah we are who we are who we are who we are who we are (it're beautiful At really matter what you wear Let the people stare Cuz we are who we are who we are who we are It doesn's so much more to me than Meets the eye In this life I know one thing It doesn't really matter what you wear Let the people stare Cuz we are who we are who we are who we are It doesn's good to be alive Yeah we are who we are who we are who we are There is beauty on the inside Yeah you't really matter what car you drive It't really matter what car you drive It's filling me with lies It doesn't really matter what car you drive It&#39:who we are
I don's not who i wanna be There't really matter what car you drive It't wanna put on my make up Just like every girl in a magazine That's good to be alive good to be alive) Doesn't really matter what you wear Let the people stare (it&#39! Though it doesn's not who i am when i wake up That's good to be alive Yeah we are who we are who we are who we are It doesn's good to be alive Yeah we are who we are who we are who we are Who we are Tell me baby do I look like the real thing Or would you change the color of my eyes Tell me why my television&#39歌名
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
是皇后乐队的。非常著名:we will we will rock you?那个光头(熊汝霖)唱的是你说的是这个吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁白若溪非常6+1总决影视金曲唱的是什么歌 歌词中有“落地窗...”_百度知道
白若溪非常6+1总决影视金曲唱的是什么歌 歌词中有“落地窗...”
。。追梦人你可以上酷狗搜 追梦人白若溪
我也觉得很好听让青春吹动了你的长发让它牵引你的梦不知不觉这城市的历史已记取了你的笑容红红心中蓝蓝的天是个生命的开始春雨不眠隔夜的你曾空独眠的日子
参考资料: