其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁潇湘电影频道超人气影院结束之后会有一首英文歌,是什么歌?_百度知道
潇湘电影频道超人气影院结束之后会有一首英文歌,是什么歌?
潇湘电影频道超人气影院结束之后会有一首英文歌,请问叫什么? 悬赏分:15 - 解决时间: 15:38 潇湘电影频道超人气影院结束之后会有一首英文歌,男的唱的非常有节奏的一首英文歌,最后的结尾是boom,歌曲中间还有di di di 的伴奏,画面是变形金刚的~30分啊~~~
潇湘电影频道超人气影院结束之后会有一首英文歌,男的唱的非常有节奏的一首英文歌,最后的结尾是boom,歌曲中间还有di di di 的伴奏,画面是变形金刚的~30分啊~~~
提问者采纳
变形金刚?是不是LP的new divide?带个BOOM的。。 - -
我又想起个黑眼豆豆的boom boom pow
提问者评价
但你给我的歌还可以分给你了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
潇湘电影频道的相关知识
其他2条回答
new devide
kesha《blah blah blah》?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌开头feet ao ao ao ao ao di 女生唱的英文电音歌曲_百度知道
有一首歌开头feet ao ao ao ao ao di 女生唱的英文电音歌曲
Simply Amazing - Trey SongzI, I can't really explain what it is she doesBut ah, yeah, whatever it is, whatever it isIt's simply amazingHer head is on my chest,The sun comes rolling inWe're lost in these coversAnd all I feel is skinI slowly kiss your faceBeautiful in every wayYou are, you areSee I'm a man, that don't believe in muchBut I'll be damned if I don't believe in usAnd how we play a fight up in the bathroomNext thing you know I'm making love to youGirl, promise me you'll never changeShe ain't perfect, but she's worth itEvery breath I breathe for the life I'm inAnd I know I might not deserve itBut she loves me, and it's simply amazing, uhSimply amazing, uh, simply amazing, whoaAnd she loves me, and it's simply amazingAmazing, amazingThe girl's a work of art and I can't help but stareGot the smile like the sunset and the ocean is her hair, uhWhat she do ain't fair, uhAnd she know me better, than I know myself, mhmSee I'm a man, that don't believe in muchBut I'll be damned if I don't believe in usAnd when I said I love you for the first timeAnd the tears drop from your eyesGirl, don't you ever changeShe ain't perfect, but she's worth itEvery breath I breathe for the life I'm inAnd I know I might not deserve itBut she loves me, and it's simply amazing, uhSimply amazing, uh, simply amazing, whoaAnd she loves me,There is nothing, in this worldThat can keep me away from youAnd ain't nobodyWho could ever compare to you, whoaShe ain't perfect, but she's worth itEvery breath I breathe for the life I'm inAnd I know I might not deserve itBut she loves me, and it's simply amazing, uhSimply amazing, uh, simply amazing, whoaAnd she loves me.And simply amazing
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
电音的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌曲,里面是有一句歌词是Tt‘s(旺旺喂) 连起来_百度知道
有一首英文歌曲,里面是有一句歌词是Tt‘s(旺旺喂) 连起来
好吧.是首舞曲,不是【旺旺喂】,是【 wild wild web(万维网)】歌名是【wild wild web-john the whistler】那句歌词是-it's a wild wild web 歌词如下it's a wild wild webit's a wild wild webit's a wild wild webit's a wild wild webit's a wild wild web when you feel lost insidethe wild wild web where there's nothing to hideon the wild wild web please tell me where i'll findvirtual reality of your smileit's a changing world that we're living today(it's a wild wild web, it's a wild wild web)if you need a girl there's a very new way(it's a wild wild web, it's a wild wild web)you're chatting all alone on the web, declaring all your love on the netit's a wild wild web when you feel lost insidethe wild wild web where there's nothing to hideon the wild wild web please tell me where i'll findvirtual reality of your smile(it's a wild wild web, it's a wild wild web)(it's a wild wild web, it's a wild wild web)(it's a wild wild web, it's a wild wild web)from my bottom i prefer the old-fashion waywhen to flirt with a girl you just go for a datebut all i gotta view is your mail, so stay connectedjust don't run away.it's a wild wild web when you feel lost insidethe wild wild web where there's nothing to hideon the wild wild web please tell me where i'll findvirtual reality of your smileit's a wild wild web when you feel lost insidethe wild wild web where there's nothing to hideon the wild wild web please tell me where i'll findvirtual reality of your smilenow i hope that some day we will be meeting for real.and we talk and we laugh having some indian meali hope that ****** time at last'cause gs i found are most just too fastit's a wild wild web when you feel lost insidethe wild wild web where there's nothing to hideon the wild wild web please tell me where i'll findvirtual reality of your smile
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他1条回答
John the Whistler - Wild Wild Web
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 威海金色阳光幼儿园 的文章