花儿与少年期插曲井柏然和郑爽潜游时的背景音乐
花儿与少年期插曲井柏然和郑爽潜游时的背景音乐 歌词
郑爽和井柏然潜水的英文歌:
歌曲:I Love You Always Forever
原唱:Donna Lewis花儿与少年第二季期回放枕头大战登山赛船男英文歌曲背景音乐
花儿与少年第二季期回放枕头大战登山赛船男英文歌曲背景音乐 歌词花儿与少年第二季英文插曲有哪些叫什么名字 花少2英文歌_百度知道
花儿与少年第二季英文插曲有哪些叫什么名字 花少2英文歌
提问者采纳
Replay - Brianna ShelkoHey, I bet you didn't realizethat you got somebody on your sideTodaynow and foreverhe'll be your shelter for all your lifeOK, so I wanna see youlift up your hands to God on high andLay, all of your troubles issuesand rubble on him tonightThough the seasand skies might get roughHe will wipe it away with His love,so never feel likeHe's left you alone.Go ahead and Replay,Replay go and rewindeverything you've ever done in your lifesend it up to heavenand what's your reply?a God who loves ya,who loves yaGo and replay replay go and rewindeverything you've ever donea million timessend it up to heavenand what's your reply?A God who loves ya,who loves yaI I see that you struggle tokeep on a smile everyday butWhy? lifet up your headcause we only are blessedwith an unknown amount ofTime, I know you got a millionand one things on your mindbut let em fly,go and send em up.to our God above,and relax in his love,Though the seasand skies might get roughHe will wipe it away with His love,so never feel likeHe's left you alone.Go ahead and Replay,Replay go and rewindeverything you've ever donein your lifesend it up to heavenand what's your reply?a God who loves ya,who loves yaGo and replay replay go and rewindeverything you've ever donea million timessend it up to heavenand what's your reply?A God who loves ya,who loves yahey. go and goand keep your head upgo and go and never give upnever stop until your times uptoday, is another time,another life, another dance,another chanceso don't ya don't yadare miss out on him,yea you'll know when hes calling.even when your strugglin,fallinhe'll be there,to pick you up without a care,so wipe away your worries and fears.everybody put you're hands upReplay,Replay go and rewind-windeverything you've ever done in your lifesend it up to heavenand whats your reply?a God who loves ya,who loves yaGo and replay replay go and rewindeverything you've ever done a million timessend it up to heavenand what's your reply?A God who loves ya,who loves yawho loves yadosen't matter what you doneGo ahead and Replay
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
花儿与少年的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求花儿与少年第二季最新期迪拜之旅的所有的英文歌!!急!!!_百度知道
求花儿与少年第二季最新期迪拜之旅的所有的英文歌!!急!!!
提问者采纳
Medicine—Daughters
提问者评价