假如你是李华手机,是一名高一的学生你班要举行幽默故事比赛,请根据所给的漫画编

&&&&&& On
Wednesday of this Cultural & Art week, we had the honor of inviting
Professor Hudson, a foreign teacher from Wenzhou University, to give an English
lesson to the students of Class 8, Grade 1.All the students were deeply impressed by this unforgettable English
lesson.
&&&&&& The
professor began the class with an amusing English story, which attracted the
attention of all the students at once.He spoke slowly and clearly so that students could follow him well.Greatly inspired, most of the
students took an active part in his class.After class, many students interviewed sang high praise for his
teaching.They said
never before had they experienced so interesting a class.
&&&&&& From
his lesson, students came to a conclusion that it is not so difficult to learn
English if they try various ways.(126)
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
书面表达(满分35分)
&&& 假如你是高三学生李华,本 周是你们学校的文化艺术节。周三你们有幸邀请了四川大学外籍教师Hudson教授给你们上了一节英语课。请你用英语为校报写一篇字数120左右的报道。
&&& 要求:
&&& 1.简述Hudson教授的上课情况;
&&& 2.学生的表现(参与)与评价;
&&& 3.对学英语的启示。
&&& 注意:开头已经给出(不计入字数)。
来源:2011届四川省南充市高三第二次诊断性考试英语卷
题型:写作题
书面表达(满分35分)假如你是高三学生李华,本 周是你们学校的文化艺术节。周三你们有幸邀请了四川大学外籍教师Hudson教授给你们上了一节英语课。请你用英语为校报写一篇字数120左右的报道。要求: 1.简述Hudson教授的上课情况; 2.学生的表现(参与)与评价; 3.对学英语的启示。注意:开头已经给出(不计入字数)。
来源:山东省日照市2010届高三下学期第二次阶段训练英语试卷
题型:书面表达
第二节写作(满分30分)
假如你是中学生李华,英国学生Peter到中国留学,原定于4月20日入住你家。但由于行程安排变动,下周一才能到达。但你们全家已定于本周五到西安旅游_星期,下周一不能返回。请参考下表所列内容写一个Email向Peter说明情况,并告知他在家中的相关注意事项。
Peter 锁住房间
1、窗子朝北
2、床上方有李小龙(bruce lee)像
可使用电炊具:
1、&烤箱(oven)
2、&微波炉(microwave oven)
3、&冰箱内有充足的蔬菜水果
1、&电热水器(water heater )
2、&各种洗刷用品
1、&及时关闭电器和门窗等
2、&钥匙在门卫王伯伯处
3、&随身带好钥匙
1.词数:约120-150词:
2.提示信息仅供参考,不必全部使用;
3.开头已为你写好,不计入总词数。
Hi, Peter,
Wellcome to our
home&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
_______________________________________________________________________________&&&
_______________________________________________________________________________&&&
_______________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:学年四川省南充市高三第二次诊断性考试英语卷
题型:书面表达
书面表达(满分35分)
&&& 假如你是高三学生李华,本 周是你们学校的文化艺术节。周三你们有幸邀请了四川大学外籍教师Hudson教授给你们上了一节英语课。请你用英语为校报写一篇字数120左右的报道。
&&& 要求:
&&& 1.简述Hudson教授的上课情况;
&&& 2.学生的表现(参与)与评价;
&&& 3.对学英语的启示。
&&& 注意:开头已经给出(不计入字数)。
第二节写作(满分30分)
假如你是中学生李华,英国学生Peter到中国留学,原定于4月20日入住你家。但由于行程安排变动,下周一才能到达。但你们全家已定于本周五到西安旅游_星期,下周一不能返回。请参考下表所列内容写一个Email向Peter说明情况,并告知他在家中的相关注意事项。
Peter 锁住房间
1、窗子朝北
2、床上方有李小龙(bruce lee)像
可使用电炊具:
烤箱(oven)
微波炉(microwave oven)
冰箱内有充足的蔬菜水果
电热水器(water heater )
各种洗刷用品
及时关闭电器和门窗等
钥匙在门卫王伯伯处
随身带好钥匙
& 1.词数:约120-150词:
& 2.提示信息仅供参考,不必全部使用;
& 3.开头已为你写好,不计入总词数。
Hi, Peter,
&&& Wellcome to our home&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
_______________________________________________________________________________&&& _______________________________________________________________________________&&& _______________________________________________________________________________&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&英语书面表达 假定你是四中高一一班的学生李华,你的好朋友王平上了另一所高中,请给王平发一封邮件,...英语书面表达假定你是四中高一一班的学生李华,你的好朋友王平上了另一所高中,请_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语书面表达 假定你是四中高一一班的学生李华,你的好朋友王平上了另一所高中,请给王平发一封邮件,...英语书面表达假定你是四中高一一班的学生李华,你的好朋友王平上了另一所高中,请
英语书面表达 假定你是四中高一一班的学生李华,你的好朋友王平上了另一所高中,请给王平发一封邮件,...英语书面表达假定你是四中高一一班的学生李华,你的好朋友王平上了另一所高中,请给王平发一封邮件,描述一下你的近况,具体内容包括:1.你对新学校的印象;2.你对新老师,新同学的印象.3.你对王平的想念和对友谊的理解.注意:1.词数:80-100(开头已写好,但不计入总词数);2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连惯;3.参考词汇:保持联系Keep in touch.Hello WangPing,How are you doing?i am now studying in………急用!作文可不可以多写一些单次啊.
the 4th high school, in class one. I have a quite good impression on my new school - it is beautiful, and the surrouding environment is pretty delicate. I like this kind of school with comfortable【假如你是李华,是一名高一的学生你班要举行幽默故事比赛,请根据所给的漫画编】-突袭网
10:44:53【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"假如你是李华,是一名高一的学生你班要举行幽默故事比赛,请根据所给的漫画编"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"假如你是李华,是一名高一的学生你班要举行幽默故事比赛,请根据所给的漫画编"相关的详细问题如下:RT,我想知道:假如你是李华,是一名高一的学生你班要举行幽默故事比赛,请根据所给的漫画编===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
暂时还未收集到解决方案,如您有解决办法请在下面留言回答
================可能对您有帮助================
问:高一年级举行了蓝球比赛,以丰富同学们的课外生活。假如你是来自高一年...答:come on!!!go go go!!!oh!yes!!! shit!!!fuck ball!!! oh my god!!! yes!!!win!!!===========================================问:写文章,假如你是某高中学生李华,你班同学正在参加大家谈栏目的一个讨...答:没有必要啦,看你是不是一个安安份的孩子了,还要看你的父母有钱没了,有钱了肯定有大把的时间了,没钱了还是好好赚钱吧=========================================== 发英语作文啊~亲~紧急啊=========================================== Dear Jimmy, This is Li Hua, i'd wanna to known whether you are available on XX March since we will have a spring outing at XX March, which all student of grade one of h...=========================================== admitted to a famous high school. Thank you so much! Now i am still the top student in myclass,i have clear study plans and i spend every minite in order........etc.(希望能帮到你 哦...=========================================== Dear Jimmy, This is Li Hua, i'd wanna to known whether you are available on XX March since we will have a spring outing at XX March, which all student of grade one of higher s...=========================================== ?Dear teachers and schoolmates, ?I feel honored to give a speech here today. My topic is "Please keep away from smoking." ?As we can see in our school, it is a common p...=========================================== I am Lihua,my topic today is why English is so important. Now English is one of the important language in the world , used for international meeting and businss widely. About h...=========================================== 蓬茸饿哦我诶认为uiruwlkriwi=========================================== Dear Rose hello,my name is Lihua.I an study at grade9 in Beijing Secondary School.I like writing and listening music very much.In our school we can study play games and do m...=========================================== Desr Jim How is everything? I am going to travel to England with my parents after finishing the final exam. We'd like to be away for about ten days. But I don't know about Englan...=========================================== Teacher liu hi, this is li hua, thank you in spite of being very busy toglance can see my letter. I like English very much, also want to learn English well, but I can't remember the word...===========================================
12345678910为提高同学们的英语口语水平,学校决定举行一场以if i become a teacher为主题的演讲比赛,假设你是李明,并且你代表你们班参加比赛,请你写一篇英语演讲稿,80词左右
为提高同学们的英语口语水平,学校决定举行一场以if i become a teacher为主题的演讲比赛,假设你是李明,并且你代表你们班参加比赛,请你写一篇英语演讲稿,80词左右 5
不区分大小写匿名
是英语吗?
中文:“园丁、蜡烛……”同学们,你们知道这些词是比喻什么的吗?对了,是比喻可亲可敬、无私奉献的老师们。妈妈说:“太阳底下最光辉的职业就是老师。”我多么想当一名光荣的人民教师呀!假如我是老师,会是一名怎样的老师呢?  假如我是老师,我要当一名知识渊博的老师,因为要给学生们一杯水,自己必须要拥有一桶水。每天,我都要想方设法挤出一些时间阅读文学名著,看十万个为什么……了解世界各国的风俗人情、名胜古迹、历史文化,这样我的知识就会越来越丰富,上课的时候讲得生动有趣,领着学生们在知识的海洋中畅游。  假如我是老师,我要当一名多才多艺的老师。首先我自己要会唱、会跳、会画,还要精通电脑。然后将我所学到的本领传授于学生们,把他们培养成能歌善舞、懂得现代信息技术的高素质人才。  假如我是老师,我要当一名非常有爱心的老师。课堂上,我和蔼可亲,耐心帮助每一个在学习上遇到困难的学生。课外,我主动与每一个学生交朋友,和他们一起分享成功的喜悦,赶跑失败带来的忧愁。  假如我是老师,我会教育同学们像一家人似的团结,对那些聪明好问的学生有求必应,对那些成绩差的学生呢,我也不会偏心,我会竭尽全力去帮助他们……噢!对了,我一定不会布置很多作业,压得他们喘不过气,我会让他们去参加第二课堂活动,那儿有属于他们自己的天地.  假如我是老师,我要做一名优秀、称职的老师。当我第一次站在讲台上,面对几十双渴望得到知识的大眼睛,首先,我会大大方方地把自己介绍给他们;然后,我要告诉他们:“希望你们努力学习,快乐生活,书山有路勤为径,学海无涯苦作舟。”  我不会随意批评或指责任何一位同学,更不会误解或冤枉他们,不让他们幼小的 让他们幼小的心灵蒙上可怕的阴影。  我会在课下认真备课,认真批改作业;在课堂上认真讲课。无论班中有什么事情,无论是大是小,我都会尽力去做,尽力去解决。  我不会给学生布置太多的作业,也不会布置一些死记硬背的作业,更不会搞题海战术。我只要求他们认真、努力地学习,要求他们灵活掌握学到的知识。我不要求他们都考高分,都考第一,只要他们尽力了,就是最棒的。我会给他们充足的时间根据自己的不足去努力学习。  我要像我的老师一样受人爱戴:像方迎老师一样严格要求学生;像高春美老师一样和蔼可亲;像付晓丽老师一样积极主动;像曲淑华老师一样干净利索;像刘文红老师一样善解人意,像杜剑老师一样幽默风趣。  假如我是老师,我就要当这样一名老师,受学生欢迎,受学校欢迎,受社会欢迎。我的梦想是当一名老师。
英文:"The gardener, candles......" The classmates, you know these words what is metaphor? By the way, is amiable honourable, selfless dedication of teachers. Mother said: "the most glorious career under the sun is the teacher." How I want to be a glorious people's teacher! If I were a teacher, is a what kind of teacher?
If I were a teacher, I want to be a knowledgeable teacher, because want to give the students a glass of water, you have to have a bucket of water. Every day, I will try to squeeze some time to read literary classics, the hundred thousand whys... To understand the customs of the countries all over the world, places of interest, history and culture, so that my knowledge will be more and more rich, class lively and interesting, led the students to swim in the sea of knowledge.
If I were a teacher, I want to be a versatile teacher. First of all I want to sing, can jump, can draw, but also proficient in computer. Then I learned skills to teach students, cultivate them into skills, understand the modern information technology of high-quality talent.
If I were a teacher, I want to be a very caring teacher. Class, I kindly and patiently help each one on learning difficulties of students. After-school, I take the initiative to make friends with each student, and together they share the joy of success, the sorrow of the failure of the flight.
If I were a teacher, I would like a family education students solidarity, good for those smart by asking students to cater for those students with poor grades, I won't eccentric, I will try my best to help them... Oh! By the way, I will not be a lot of homework, have their breath, I will let them go to the second classroom activities, there are their own heaven and earth.
If I were a teacher, I want to be a good and qualified teacher. When I first stood on the platform, in the face of dozens of pairs of thirst for knowledge eyes, first of all, I'll be big enough to introd Then, I want to tell them: "I hope you study hard, happy life, everybody has foundations for diameter, learn the suffering for the boat."
I won't be free to criticize or blame any one classmate, more won't be misunderstood or wrong, they don't allow their young to let them terrible shadow young mind.
I will be in class prepares a lesson earnestly, corrects students' Carefully in class lecture. No matter what things in class, no matter big or small, I will try my best to do, try my best to solve.
I can't give students too much homework, also won't some of rote learning assignment, will not make workbook. I just asked them seriously, study hard, asking them to mastering the knowledge. I do not ask they got good grades, got the first, as long as they try to, is the best. I will give them enough time according to their own lack of effort to learn.
I want to like my teacher loved: like party to meet the teacher
Like Gao Chun be Like ms Like QuShuH Considerate, like LiuWenGong teacher like Du Jian teacher humor humor and wit.
If I were a teacher, I'm going to be as such a teacher, popular with the students, popular with school, popular with the society. My dream is to become a teacher.&
"The gardener, candles......" The classmates, you know these words what is metaphor? By the way, is amiable honourable, selfless dedication of teachers. Mother said: "the most glorious career under the sun is the teacher." How I want to be a glorious people's teacher! If I were a teacher, is a what kind of teacher?If I were a teacher, I want to be a knowledgeable teacher, because want to give the students a glass of water, you have to have a bucket of water. Every day, I will try to squeeze some time to read literary classics, the hundred thousand whys... To understand the customs of the countries all over the world, places of interest, history and culture, so that my knowledge will be more and more rich, class lively and interesting, led the students to swim in the sea of knowledge.If I were a teacher, I want to be a versatile teacher. First of all I want to sing, can jump, can draw, but also proficient in computer. Then I learned skills to teach students, cultivate them into skills, understand the modern information technology of high-quality talent.If I were a teacher, I want to be a very caring teacher. Class, I kindly and patiently help each one on learning difficulties of students. After-school, I take the initiative to make friends with each student, and together they share the joy of success, the sorrow of the failure of the flight.If I were a teacher, I would like a family education students solidarity, good for those smart by asking students to cater for those students with poor grades, I won't eccentric, I will try my best to help them... Oh! By the way, I will not be a lot of homework, have their breath, I will let them go to the second classroom activities, there are their own heaven and earth.If I were a teacher, I want to be a good and qualified teacher. When I first stood on the platform, in the face of dozens of pairs of thirst for knowledge eyes, first of all, I'll be big enough to introd Then, I want to tell them: "I hope you study hard, happy life, everybody has foundations for diameter, learn the suffering for the boat."I won't be free to criticize or blame any one classmate, more won't be misunderstood or wrong, they don't allow their young to let them terrible shadow young mind.I will be in class prepares a lesson earnestly, corrects students' Carefully in class lecture. No matter what things in class, no matter big or small, I will try my best to do, try my best to solve.I can't give students too much homework, also won't some of rote learning assignment, will not make workbook. I just asked them seriously, study hard, asking them to mastering the knowledge. I do not ask they got good grades, got the first, as long as they try to, is the best. I will give them enough time according to their own lack of effort to learn.I want to like my teacher loved: like party to meet the teacher
Like Gao Chun be Like ms Like QuShuH Considerate, like LiuWenGong teacher like Du Jian teacher humor humor and wit.If I were a teacher, I'm going to be as such a teacher, popular with the students, popular with school, popular with the society. My dream is to become a teacher.
god!可以简洁点吗~
什么简洁?什么意思啊,我9岁,能给你想出这些,算好的啦!
哈哈,你是在百度里面弄的吧,我要原创!!
不相信算了!哥哥帮我的啊!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号假如你是李华,是一名高一学生.你班将要举办一次讲幽默故事比赛.请你根据所给_百度知道
假如你是李华,是一名高一学生.你班将要举办一次讲幽默故事比赛.请你根据所给
还背着男友做了人流,问怎么办,如果他爱你的话他会原谅你的?我回了说,女友打电话来了,打电话告诉他呀。过了1分钟不到。接还是不接在校园BBS上看到一个MM发帖子说她出轨了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
幽默故事的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 假如你是李华 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信