爱奇艺热播
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"&
&a href="javascript:void(0);"&
&span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"&
&a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《》剧集:
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制期奔跑吧兄弟里机场斯名牌英文歌_百度知道
期奔跑吧兄弟里机场斯名牌英文歌
s really nothin' dickChew on a prick and lick a million motherfuckin'em babyMy dad't explain itI think my dad gone crazyA little help from hailie jade would should tell them maybeI think my dad gone crazyTheres nothing you could do to save it could ever change meI think my dad gone crazyThere'em off i got 't say nothin'em pickled and bronzed in a glass jarInside of a hall with my framed autographSunglasses with elton john'd gank my fuckin teeth before id ever bite my tongueI's comin's no mountain i can's like my mother always told meRnrnrnrnrnrrrr n codeine n goddamit you little motherfuckerIf you aint got nothin's tongue in cheekI'd rather put out a motherfucking gospel recordI's your daddyDaddy what' nice to say then don't be my ammoI wouldn's no tower too highNo plane that i can's lost itThere's really nothin'all leave me alone this wouldn's name on my drag wallI's brawn and brass ballsI cut 're seeing is a genius at workWhich to me isn't have to go eenie meenie minie moCatch a homo by his toe man i don's desk and two-seaters with meat cleaversI don't learn how to flyWhat do i gotta do to get through to you destroy youThere ain're you doingOk then everybody listen upI'd slice my gums get struck by fuckin' lightning twice at onceAnd die and come back as vanilla ice'm goin to hell who' brain't work so it's Gone Crazy - EminemHello boys and girlsToday we&#39My Dad' else to say ha i can't know no moreAm i the only fuckin one who' else to say ha i can's normal any moreThere's graveScreaming at the sky the clouds gather as clyde mathers and bonnie jadeAnd nash briddy musta just stop itParents are pissed but the kids love itNine millimeter heater're gonna talk about father and daughter relationshipsDo you have a daddyI'm out the closet i been lying my ass offAll this time me and dre been fucking with hats offSuck it marshallTell laura and her husband to back offBefore i push this motherfucking button and blast offAnd launch one of these russians and that's easy to misinterpret it at firstCuz when i speak it's really nothin't nothing i can't explain itI think my dad gone crazyA little help from hailie jade would should tell them maybeI think my dad gone crazyTheres nothing you could do to save it could ever change meI think my dad gone crazyThere' my brain in the eyes of a little girl inside of a planeAimed at the world trade standin'ErFuck that shit bitch eat a motherfuckin't take this chainsaw toFuckin't blame you i wouldn't explain itI think my dad gone crazyA little help from hailie jade would should tell them maybeI think my dad gone crazyTheres nothing you could do to save it could ever change meI think my dad gone crazyThere'll bet you dowho's allBlow every fucking thing except afghanistan on the map offWe wanna stop we wanna knock the crap offHaley tell 't you see why i' else to say ha i can's noone on earth that can save me not even halieI think my dad gone crazyMy songs can make you cry take you by surpriseAnd at the same time make you dry your eyes with the same rhymeSo what you' on ronny's noone on earth that can save me not even halieI think my dad gone crazyIt' grind comes onMore pain inside o' cocks for secondI'd rather be a pussy-whipped bitch eat pussyAnd have pussy-lips glued to my face with a clit-ring in my noseThen quit bringin my flos quit giving me my ammoCan's sonAnd walk around the rest of my life spit onAnd kicked and hit with shit every time i sungLike r kelly as soon as bump n'm so mean if y't let hailie listen to me neitherThere' with meSomebody please help himi think my dad gone crazyThere't climbThere&#39
来自团队:奔跑吧兄弟第二季r神之战撕名牌的英文歌曲_百度知道
奔跑吧兄弟第二季r神之战撕名牌的英文歌曲
ve moved onand I'm really glad you stuck aroundcause you believed in meso I't notice there was something wrong with mewhen someone asked mewas there anything i needi would cry and tell them pray for mebut now i know exactly what it isso I'm rightand your wrongcause your not what i needthis time I'm believing in meI'm strongI't see that you were bad for megave so much that it was making me weaknow i can'm strongI'm finally believing in meso i hope you can forgive meI'm stronggoing back to the place where i know i belongcause I&#39Believing In Me - MonicaI apologize for what I'm glad that your gonecause your not what i needI'm glad that your gonecause your not what i needI'm glad that your gonecause your not what i needI've moved onand I'm not gonna let me downand my transformation starting right nowbut I'm not gonna be the way i used to bestarting over can be so scarybut I'm going back to the placewhere i know i belongand I'm going back to the placewhere i know i belongcause I'll seeI&#39.;m believing in meI've moved onand I've moved onand I'm gonna believepromise I've moved onand I'm strongI't care at allcouldn'm going back to the place where i know i belongand I'm changing up the way that i liveI'm never letting go of my dreamsand maybe you'm stronggoing back to the placewhere i know i belongcause I'm finally believing in mefinallyfinave moved onand I'm believing in meI'm right and your wrongyour not what i needI'm rightand your wrongyou were not what i needI'm strongI'm going back to the placewhere i know i belongand I&#39.;t believe the way that it feelsto finally be freeI't know that i was selling my soulto someone who didn've doneI admit that I was ruling controldidn'm believing in methe love i had for you was so deepi didn&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁奔跑吧兄弟 第2季第八期 资讯 期 学霸大测试享受浇水浴 承包首都机场撕名牌 - 高清在线观看 - 腾讯视频
奔跑吧兄弟 第2季
&&奔跑吧兄弟 第2季第八期 资讯 模仿哪家强?“跑男”个个有绝招
扫描二维码随身看视频
用手机或平板摄像头拍下右侧的二维码,您可以: