cyndi lauper
赞!很赞!非常赞!从来没有这么赞过!
本文标题: 由编辑,转载请注明出处! (
编辑: 子涵 && && &&
爱美丽编辑推荐:
爱美丽网内容精选
热点推荐HOT一首英文歌曲开头唱得爱美温豆_百度知道
一首英文歌曲开头唱得爱美温豆
s burning treesShe'm a supergirlAnd supergirls just flyAnd supergirls don's burning treesYes, she's alrightI got home late last nightBut I'Cause she&#39?Then she'd sayIt'd scream in my faceTs a supergirlAnd supergirls don'd sayThat nothing can go wrongWhen you'm a supergirlAnd supergirls don'Cause she'm a supergirlAnd supergirls don't cryAnd then she&#39, she'd shout down the lineTell me she'd sayIt&#39Supergirl (Radio Edit) - Anna Nd sayIt's okayI got lost on the wayBut I&#39, she rules the worldYou can see in her eyesThat no one is her chainShe&#39, leave this place's got no more time't hideAnd then she&#39, she's a supergirlAnd supergirls just flyYes, late last nightBut I'd sayIt's sewing seeds, she't cryAnd then she&#39,YounotusYou can tell by the wayShe walks that she're in loveWs my girlYou can tell by the waySm a supergirlAnd supergirls just flyAnd then she's sewing seeds, a supergirlShe'd laughThe night time into dayPushing her fear further longAnd then she't cryAnd then she's alrightIs okayI got lost on the wayBut I&#39, my supergirlAnd then she&#39, a supergirlA supergirl
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌曲。是个男的唱的。开头有乒乓球的声音。
求一首英文歌曲。是个男的唱的。开头有乒乓球的声音。
爱美丽网友回答:
没有错的话这首歌是iglesias的know给你视频你去看看咯呵呵/watch/44EXy012.html
由编辑,转载请注明出处! (