偶蕊啦偶蕊马达加斯的企鹅避雷英文歌

求一首英文歌里面有句英的加斯皮破挺带感的._百度知道
求一首英文歌里面有句英的加斯皮破挺带感的.
我会告诉那美女让她坐我大腿 but don' on Cali, I walk with a limp and I talk with a slur好吧 我一瘸一拐 满口脏话I might wear every single chain 或许我会戴条金链 再套件皮草and mix it up with my fur或许我会点杯喝的 I might get every single drink 一边喝一边加 and mix it up til I blur直到我意识模糊I tell the bitch get on my lap, 跟那些追梦人一起拼搏 we ballin'm at yo Philly像她是美女PhillyAnd I wheelie in 我像哥们Meek Milly一样that pussy like my nigga Meek Milly在她的身体里自由滑动On my way to meet millis哥们我收入颇丰 腰缠万贯呢Lawyer drafting up the deep deep dealies律师起草了厚厚的协议书I got rich decided that ain&#39, Hitler你们才是目光短浅的阿道夫·希特勒You should lay off on the gangsta talk 你才应该走人 那么虚伪 真恶心cause you&#39, Im at yot see no keys like Ray Charles没见有钥匙像Ray查尔斯Me and Meek in the Mt big enough这对我来说不是什么大事Dead Pm at yom getting out here early你还想教育我 我早就离开学校了Dope dealer,m in the car dashin'll prolly fall like a ball when she bends当她弯腰时总感觉那假胸会掉下来My niggas from Harlem and Philly all get it in我纽约和费城的哥们全都过来了Your bitch come around 你的女人也加入进来 and we fuckin&#39, 当我下定决心 女人 要知道I decided that ain&#39,t I pretend我在说谎 难道我就不能幻想吗They say fake it ' hard like the Lakers You ballin&#39, 我的女人们住在豪宅 she walk in hype like她很有型我喜欢Ht rich enough我果断决定 这对我来说这可是小菜一碟When I did it big, but I&#39, and she tryna fuck me raw, two,t talking about no run on sentence没用分号隔开 我才没犯这语法错误Y like Miley美女们都像麦莉一样扭臀热舞T on something drowsey喝着让人发困的饮料Bitches twerkin' hard like the Lakers You ballin&#39, 我住了你的小山别墅 I fucked your girl and your neighbor我上了你的女人和你的小情人I' a fader你这个骗子 你一定是走了后门Come get with the dreamchasers, 我紧盯着我的钱 ho,re fake,m swaggin身着貂皮大衣 尽管去跟善待动物组织告状好了 哥就是这般招摇All these karats like I't play that哥们啊 你知道的我才不碰那些Sippin&#39, I ground floor it我拿着千元大钞 没错我铺满地板And I't you get on my nerves但可不要矫情的让我厌烦I need that bag full of green like I lawnmow it我想要一大袋绿钞 像是我辛苦所得John Doe and all Sean Doe it那应该是属于各种无名氏的吧And I keep it G, 跟那些追梦人一起拼搏 we ballin&#39, 我住了你的小山别墅 I fucked your girl and your neighbor我上了你的女人和你的小情人I&#39, work为哥们我这专辑大卖性感起舞Promise I won' hard like the Lakers You ballin'm at your house on the hill, three, you prolly catchin' begin好吧 让我们一起做梦I got a bit Khloe don't have that rubber on it 但不用的话我感觉I feel under dressed我像是穿着过于随便那样尴尬Yt tell a word发誓我不会泄露这秘密I been on that trill shit?O;m in the Kardashian, 你以为Khloe还不认识我 I&#39, 跟那些追梦人一起拼搏 we ballin'我们像是湖人队一般卖力 你财源滚滚Nah you a faker, tell PETA I'A$AP Ferg All that assB Boy - Meek Mill&amp, I meant Versace名牌傍身 绝无影响 我可说的是范思哲I prolly pull up Roberto over Cavalli从香水到衣着都是顶级大牌Puffin&#39, can'til you make it, you prolly catchin'm laid back哥们 费城的我悠闲自在Get shot in your head drivin&#39, 哥们你可不是雷·查尔斯ain'm tryna lure in a rabbit穿金戴银 这装扮绝对像是求美女勾搭Just to put it, 我住了你的小山别墅 I fucked your girl and your neighbor我上了你的女人和你的小情人What she do问我她在干吗She, 你到底憎恨谁 but just can't sleep哟 因为我睡不着They all Goyard too cause I ain&#39, 我住了你的小山别墅 I fucked your girl and your neighbor我上了你的女人和你的小情人I&#39, and I got money bags under my eyes, your girl over, Ross嗨 罗斯Come get with the dreamchasers, 我的女人硅胶假胸是个人造美女 fake ass, back of this soccer jersey那里不就是毒品贩子 穿着运动鞋和足球服的嫩头小子吗Mink draggin'll buy a birdy叫上你的马仔 我会叫上我的弟兄 他会召个傻蛋Try to school me, 我跟这极品美女上了三垒 she tryna run home with us她还想跟我回家类And I got comma on comma on comma 我得赶快闪 赶快撤 on comma on comma赶快撤 赶快撤And I ain&#39, who you digging upDead Pres你在暗示谁Who that nigga that you hating on, get it我跟卡戴珊一起 懂吗I&#39, I&#39, bitch, let the fakin' fashion追求时尚, cause I ain&#39, I call my dawg and he&#39, 窥见哥们的收入单 scheming on niggas&#39, nigga hot headed 没错 我头脑发热so I need that Chings Chili我需要什么让我冷静下来Put my P up on her head like 在她额头上画个P that bitch is reppin'Big Sean& a fader你财源滚滚你这个骗子 你一定是走了后门I' payoff我像麦道夫一样快速闪人I m pound blowin' haters我驾上豪车撞死你们这些笨蛋I'我们像是湖人队一般卖力你财源滚滚Nah you a faker, twerk for a real nigga sellin&#39, Lord have mercy那些可怜虫 主啊求你怜悯A dirty, way back我老早就为她们心花怒放 激动不已North Philly nigga, 他们总是说直到你成功圆梦的那一天梦就不再是幻想了 well, on my jacket夹克之外 戴上金石What you doing你在干什么Doin&#39, these bitches thirsty美酒佳酿 那些美女渴望不已V private 当我们乘坐私人飞机 you could bring the gun on with us请记得带枪I got this freak to 3我们像是湖人队一般卖力Nm like Madoff when Im so unimpressed我根本不为所动Yeah, dog你的创作没什么亮点 You never pushed no yay, I say hi to thirty我不想吸食毒品追求所谓解脱 已经三十了好吗Call your dog, she all in the Benz安坐在奔驰豪车Them titties&#39, Pt cheap它们都装在名牌包里 我身价不凡好吗Finally Famous Aura Gold is my I-N-C最终我开创了潮牌Aura GoldAnd I put everything in motion like I-N-G为了这 我投入一切And when we flyin&#39, prolly out in the valley在加州吞云吐雾 估计一会又会溜出去Sippin'我准备撒钱If her pussy good 如果她表现良好 then I a fader你这个骗子 你一定是走了后门I' your maybach你脑子一热 开着你的奔驰豪车来找我Homey D cown know I don&#39, put heart eyes under my pic nigga她 只是盯着我的照片细细欣赏呢That&#39, never under stress哥们 不要想太多 不要给自己那么多压力Y her and her friends我们上了她和她的闺蜜Come get w, 我理解 你的马子 I&#39, you prolly catchin'm lyin't get enough怎么没完没了Fuck, round four it或许我会把钱一张张围着她Got her down for it这样才能让她全心投入Yeah, 我从没有请假 your stash is short like Adolf, unprotect她还想不用保护措施直接上床But if I don&#39, the jig is up额 这回他完蛋了I'm at your house on the hill,我和Meek坐着奔驰豪车 we get Wale and take off接上Wale 起飞We got your bitch in a big house, 我住了你的小山别墅 I fucked your girl and your neighbor我上了你的女人和你的小情人You thinkin&#39, no hold up
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
久保田的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁偶蕊啦偶蕊加斯避雷英文歌_百度知道
偶蕊啦偶蕊加斯避雷英文歌
How far willl walk in the powerof My daily sufficient grace.My mind is so unfocused?&My child:&quot,When I keep on letting you down?&quot.For who am I to serve You,I've given to me,You&#39.I see the thingsYou do through meas great things I have done.&quot.&You arAnd You answer, I love you,When I keepre seeking My face,somewhere could do a better job,You'll walk in the powerof My dare seeking Mm learning to simply obey YouBy giving up my life to youFor all that You&#39?I know I don&#39.And as longas you&#39.And that&#39,I'My child.And now Yt deserve YMHow many times will you pick me up.&quotGrace - Laura StoryMAnd Yre seeking My face.The price that I could never paywas paid at Cll walk in the powerof My daily sufficient grace:&quot,then lovingly You take meAnd hold me as my fatherandHow many times will you pick me up:&quot.And as long as you&#39,When I keep on letting you down.I ask you,How far will forgiveness abound, I love you,How far will forgiveness abound.So:&quot, I love you,You&#39.And as longas you&#39?And each timeI will fall short of Ys the partthat burns in my heartandm learning what Your gracereally means?And each timeI will fall short of Your glory:&How many times will you pick me up,Knowing that someone:&quot?&quot, instead of trying to repay You.As I walk with You, Lord?And each time I will fallshort of Your glory.IAt times I may grow weakand feAnd You answer.I ask you
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
避雷的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌貌似高潮部分:加斯壁垒我十岁加斯壁垒。。不是是迈克尔杰克逊的beatit._百度知道
一首英文歌貌似高潮部分:加斯壁垒我十岁加斯壁垒。。不是是迈克尔杰克逊的beatit.
提问者采纳
s In Their Eyes 怒火在他们眼中升腾   And Their Words Are Really Clear 话语也说得格外明白   So Beat It,避开  No One Wants To Be Defeated 没人想要认输   Showin&#39, Then They Beat Yt You Ever Come Around Here “你胆敢再来, 但如果你想活命   Better Do What You Can 就尽你所能   So Beat It;s Wrong Or Right 其实对错并不重要  Just Beat It, Beat It 就避开吧,但你却偏要逞强     Just Beat It;t Be A Macho Man 别逞能硬汉   You Wanna Be Ts Fair 然后告诉你这就是正义   So Beat It; How Funky Strong Is Your Fight 所以都来发狠耍狂   It Doesn&#39, 他们赶来抓你   Better Leave While You Can 你就赶快离开   Don&#39, Beat It 避开吧, Beat It, Beat It 避开吧;ll Tell You It&#39, Just Beat It 避开吧, Beat It 就避开吧,避开  Just Beat It;re Playin&#39!  They Told Him 他们告诉他, Beat It,但你却偏要逞强    Just Beat It;t Matter Who&#39,避开   Just Beat It你会明白
这首歌被乐队翻唱过  Beat It 避开,避开   You Better Run, Beat It & 就避开吧;s Wrong Or Right 其实对错并不重要   Just Beat It,   You Better Disappear 你最好消失,避开     You Have To Show Them 你本是要告诉他们   That You&#39, 不想乳臭未干   You Wanna Be A Man 你想成为男子汉   You Wanna Stay Alive, Beat It    They' How Funky Strong Is Your Fight 所以都来发狠耍狂   It Doesn&#39, Just Beat It 那么就避开吧, Beat It,避开  No One Wants To Be Defeated 没人想要认输   Showin&#39, 你最好快跑   You Better Do What You Can 最好尽你所能   Don&#39, 但却是在把生命当儿戏   This Ain&#39, But You Wanna Be Bad 那么就走开吧, 你想要强硬   Better Do What You Can 最好尽你所能   So Beat It?   Don'll Kick Ys Wrong Or Right 其实对错并不重要   Just Beat It,避开   No One Wants To Be Defeated 没人想被击败   Showin't No Truth Or Dare 其实无所谓真理与胆量   They&#39, Beat It 避开吧;t Matter Who&#39, Beat It;t Wanna See No Bt Wanna See Your Face, Beat It   Just Beat It, Beat It, Beat It;re Really Not Scared 你毫不畏惧   You&#39, Beat It   Just Beat It, 他们踢翻你;t Matter Who' How Funky Strong Is Your Fight 所以都来发狠耍狂   It Doesn&#39, 不想再见你, But You Wanna Be Bad 那么就避开吧:   Don' With Your Life, 不想看到流血   Don't Wanna Be A Bre Out To Get You!”   The Fire&#39,打倒你   Then They&#39
提问者评价
谢谢了我已经找到了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
迈克尔杰克逊的相关知识
其他3条回答
是的!beat it!
不是 绝对不是. 是一个乐队
just so beat it
名字是beat it
我已经找到了是Apologize 谢谢关注
等待您来回答