英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌是男女合唱的,歌词里面有发的发的发的发的_百度知道
有一首英文歌是男女合唱的,歌词里面有发的发的发的发的
发的发的发的发的是女主角唱的,发的是英文,由于我英文不好所以我只能说成发的不解释,说对了加100分
提问者采纳
Black Eyed Peas - Where Is The Love?试听:下载:这首吗?
提问者评价
对了,非常感谢。这么难都猜的出来
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
男女合唱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首英文歌,是男女合唱的 里面有句歌词是....cry on my shoudler_百度知道
有首英文歌,是男女合唱的 里面有句歌词是....cry on my shoudler
提问者采纳
就叫做cry on my shoudler。。。If the hero Never comes to you 如果男主角还没有出现, ...If you need someone 如果你需要有一个人...... You're feeling blue. 你感觉忧伤 If you wait for love And you're alone 如果你孤单的等候著你的爱情; ......If you call your friends Nobody's home 如果你打电话给你的朋友但是没有人接听.... You can run away But you can't hide 你可以离家,但是不可以躲起来。 .....Through a storm and through a lonely night 尽管一场暴风雨贯穿了整个孤独的夜晚.... .....Then I'll show you there's a destiny 我会告诉你一个人的命运 The best things in life They are free 人生命中最好的东西是自由..... ......But if you wanna cry Cry on my shoulder 如果你想哭泣,请靠在我的肩膀上.... If you need someone Who cares for you 如果你需要一个人关心你, If you're feeling sad 如果你正感觉很伤心。 Your heart gets colder 你的心越来越冷 Yes I show you What real love can do 我会告诉你真正的爱情有什麼作用..... If your sky is grey Oh let me know 如果你的天空是灰色的,请告诉我 There's a place in heaven Where we'll go 我们将去天堂的某一个地方... If heaven is A million years away 如果去天堂的路有百万年之远。 Oh just call me And I'll make your day 请打电话给我,我会挣得你幸运的一天。 When the nights are getting cold and blue 当夜晚对你来说变得寒冷和忧伤 When the days are getting hard for you 当白天对你来说变的艰难。 I will always stay by your side I promise you I'll never hide 我将永远站在你的身边,我保证,我绝对不会躲起来。 But if you wanna cry Cry on my shoulder 如果你想哭,请靠在我的肩上。 If you need someone Who cares for you 如果你需要有一个人关心你; If you're feeling sad Your heart gets colder 如果你感觉很伤心,心也变得越来越冷。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
cry on my shouder
歌名就是它。
Cry on my shoulder》
If the hero never comes to you
If you need someone you&re feeling blue
If you&re away from love and you&re alone
If you call your friends and nobody&s home
You can run away but you can&t hide
Through a storm and through a lonely nightthere&s a destiny
The best things in life
They&re free
But if you wanna cry
Cry on my shoulder
Then I show you If you need someone who cares for you
If you&re feeling sad your heart gets colder
Yes I show you what real love can do
If your sky is grey oh let me know
There&s a place in heaven where we&ll go
If heaven is a million years ...
这首歌的名字就叫《cry on my shoudler》
cry on my shoudler就是这歌名
Westlife--cry on my shoulder!
男女合唱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌是男女唱的英文歌歌名是color,挺有名的组合歌词意思是不管你是黑人还是白人,我们都好好相处_百度知道
有一首歌是男女唱的英文歌歌名是color,挺有名的组合歌词意思是不管你是黑人还是白人,我们都好好相处
提问者采纳
Love Is Color Blind-Sarah Connor歌词:It don't matter if you're black 无论你是黑人 white or yellow, if you're brown or red 白种人还是黄种人,抑或是棕色人还是红种人 let's get down to that 都让我们一起来实现 love is color-blind 爱无定界 Verse 1: I remember when 我仍记得 I was a child and couldn't understand 当我还是一个小孩子的时候 people having fundiscriminating all the different ones 无法理解那些人为什么要嘲笑和歧视那些与众不同的人 mama just used to say 妈妈曾经对我说 when you grow up you'll maybe find a way 当你长大后你要 to make these people see 使人们意识到 that everything I do comes back to me 我做的每样东西都是由我自己决定的 Bridge: You gotta live your live 你应当为自己而活 we're all the same, no one's to blame 我们都是一样的,没有人应当被责备 they gotta live their lives 他们应当为自己而活 just play the game and let love reign 这只是一个游戏,让爱来支配吧 Chorous: It don't matter if you're black 无论你是黑人 white or yellow, if you're brown or red 白种人还是黄种人,抑或是棕色人还是红种人 let's get down to that 都让我们一起来实现 love is color-blind 爱无定界 TQ: I remeber as a young boy 我仍记得我还是小男孩的时候 I watched my neighbourhood go up in flames 我看见我的邻居的每一幕 I saw the whole thang thru tears of pain 我看到的只有他们的眼泪和伤痛 and a situation's rackin' my brain 我的脑海里显现一个情景 I wish I could fly away and never come back again 我希望我能飞着离开这里永远不再回来 we need some lvoe y'all 我们大家都需要爱 we need some real deal help from above y'all 我们都需要来自你们真心的帮助 I mean the kids watchin' 我想说一个孩子看到 and I just can't see it stoppin', I don't understand 却不能阻止这一切,我不懂 I mean we all bleed the same blood, man! 我想说,人啊!我们身上都流淌着同样的血液啊 Bridge: You gotta live your life 你应该为自己而活 better than our fathers did 活得比你们的长辈更要好 let's make some love, baby, have some kids 让我们给多点爱,让所有的孩子 they gotta live their lives 都为他们而活 and I don't care what color they are, or u are, or we are it's all love, baby! 我不管他们还是你们抑或是我们是什么肤色,都要相亲相爱 C-Part: You have been my mother 你可以是我的妈妈 you could have been my brother 你可以是我的兄弟 what if you were my sister 或者是我的姐妹 if you were my father? 或者是我的爸爸? you could have been my fella 你可以是我的伙伴 you could habe been my teacher 可以是我的老师 what if you were my friend? 也可以是我的朋友? would be so nice to meet ya 我都会很高兴遇到你
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
love is color blind?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 滴滴滴滴是什么英文歌 的文章