一首英文快歌 刚开始是妈妈和儿子的对话 里头有男女一人一句对话话是有yes mom

跪求一首英文歌,女歌手唱的,很欢快的快歌,好像有一句是这样的:“i say yes ,you say that…”_百度知道
跪求一首英文歌,女歌手唱的,很欢快的快歌,好像有一句是这样的:“i say yes ,you say that…”
,找了我一个下午了。跪求这首歌啊
,也可能是音似。我百度了好久都没找到啊啊啊啊啊啊。是高潮部分反复出现”i say yes。,好像是,找不出来就浑身不舒服啊, you say that “这样的歌词。跪求跪求。。。
我有更好的答案
在不经意中提醒自己已走过花季最璀璨绚丽的华年,蓦然回首的瞬间,静静地观看凝视着镜子中自己素面清丽的容颜,稍带沧桑的脸颊哦,突然发现光阴悄悄为我修饰了曾经青涩芽嫩的天真灿烂的容颜午后的空闲时光里
Walk Off the Earth - Rule the World
你看是不是这首歌?
what the hell
貌似你跟我找的是同一首歌~我找到的好像是叫crazy love或者crazy in love~但是不知道是谁唱的!而且我歌词好像还有韩文!很有可能是韩国歌手!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁浙江省副省长梁黎明在杭会见安哥拉客人
新蓝网·浙江网络广播电视台
分享到微信:
核心提示:今天(18日),浙江省副省长梁黎明在杭州会见了安哥拉石油部长若泽.德瓦斯康塞洛斯一行。
今天(18日),浙江省副省长梁黎明在杭州会见了安哥拉石油部长若泽.德瓦斯康塞洛斯一行。梁黎明说,安哥拉盛产石油、天然气等,资源丰富。近年来,中安两国经贸合作迅速发展,2015年,安哥拉已成为我全球第三大石油进口来源国和在非洲的第二大贸易伙伴。希望以此次访问为契机,扩大中安能源领域的务实合作,促进两国友好关系的发展。
来源:浙江卫视编辑:高佳晨
中国好声音有一首男的欧美歌MV一开始是一男一女的对话,对话里面有yes,we are的字样_百度知道
有一首男的欧美歌MV一开始是一男一女的对话,对话里面有yes,we are的字样
.,..。。并且MV内容是在女的被一辆轿车撞到的那一刻。。,时间开始倒流.音乐响起,男的跑了过去
我有更好的答案
who's that girl----Darin Zanyar
有点像because of you
我怎么觉得是JYJ的《in heaven》
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一男一女的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首快歌 英文的 其中有一句歌词Yes or No_百度知道
求一首快歌 英文的 其中有一句歌词Yes or No
经常在商场 游乐场听到的快歌 男的或者是组合唱的非常有节奏感的~找了很久啦
be It't be on hold Is it a yes (Is it a yes) Is it a no (Is it a no) You are not ready Cause a girl like me can&#39,t be on hold It't help the situation at all I know that you got a girl You say you still want me in your world You say you've got to know) Is it a no (Can&#39,s Jojo in the place to be, know I't be on hold Boy you gotta make up your mind Cause you't be on hold Is it a yes (Is it a yes) Is it a no (Is it no) You are not ready Cause a girl like me can's Jojs Jojo in the place to be, be You are not ready It't be on hold Is it a yes Is it a no (Woo) You are not ready Cause a girl like me can's Jojo in the place to be And I got what it takes to rock ya life right yeah Still tryin to see what you got Cause time&#39, be,t keep girl like me on hold) You are not ready (So what you wanna do, what you wanna do) Cause a girl like me can&#39,s gonna be Cause I gotta keep on movin You can't be on hold Is it a yes (Know know know know I's runnin out to put me on lock It&#39, be It're just runnin your mouth You gotta tell me what you wanna do Cause I can&#39, what you wanna do) Cause a girl like me can't be on hold Is it a yes (Know know know know I&#39&re gonna shut her out I think you'It've got to know) Is it a no (Can's runnin out to put me on lock Is it a yes (I need to know) Is it a no (Baby) You are not ready Cause a girl like me can't keep girl like me on hold) You are not ready (SYes Or No&quot, be You are not ready Waiting for you to call Don's Jojo in the place to be And I got what it takes to rock ya life right yeah Still tryin to see what you got Cause time's Jojve got to know) Is it a no (Can're runnin out of time If you can stop playin games Then maybe my feelings would change If thats the way you want it Then thats how it&#39,t be on hold Is it a yes (Ks Jojve got to know) Is it a no (Can't keep girl like me on hold) You are not ready (St keep girl like me on hold) You are not ready (So what you wanna do, what you wanna do) Cause a girl like me can't be on hold Is it a yes (Know know know know I't be waitin for you Is it a yes (Is it a yes) Is it a no (Is it a no) You are not ready Cause a girl like me can&#39, be It&#39, know, what you wanna do) Cause a girl like me can't keep confusin me Is it a yes Is it a no (Baby) You are not ready Cause a girl like me can&#39
参考资料:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一句歌词的相关知识
其他2条回答
歌手:go gos
专辑:talk show
You're alone and I am too
You're my idea of a pretty view
You can move or so it seems
I bet we'd make a decent team
I'm not asking for all your time
A song or two would suit me fine
I'm not asking for you to say
that you'll be with me all the way
Shut your mind off for a while
Concentrate on the latest style
And everything's alright
I'll take it fast or slow
I'll make it easy for you to decide
Just take a stance
Either dance or tell me no
If you've got somewhere to be
If you've got someone besides me
Let me know don't put me on
If it's not right then I...
参考答案: 回避现实的人,未来将更不理想。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌曲Mom I Love You谁唱的?“Mom I love you”She used to be my only enemy and never let me free,Catching me in places that I know I shouldn't be,Every other day I crossed the line,I didn't mean to be so bad,I never thought you wouldbecome the friend I never had.妈妈,你曾经是我唯一的敌人,从来不让我自由.你在我不该去的地方抓到了我,每隔一天我就会犯错误,其实我真不想这么坏,我永远没想到你能成为我从来没有过的朋友.Back then I didn't know why,why you were misunderstood,So now I see through your eyes,all that you did was love,Mama I love you,Mama I care,Mama I love you,Mama my friend,My friend.回顾从前我不知道我为什么会误解你,现在我可以从你的眼睛看到,你所作的一切都是为了爱,妈妈我爱你,妈妈我在乎你,妈妈我爱你,妈妈我的朋友,朋友.I didn't want to hear it then butI'm not ashamed to say it now,Every little thing yousaid and did was right for me,I had a lot of time to think about,about the way I used to be,Never had a sense of my responsibility.从前我不想听的话,现在我不顾“自尊”地告诉你,每一件小事你说和作,都是为我好.我有很多时间回顾从前,我的所作所为都没有为我自己负责任.(Repeat chorus)But now I'm sure I know why,why you were misunderstood,So now I see through your eyes,all all I can give you is love,Mama I love you,Mama I care,Mama I love you,Mama my friend,My friend.现在我知道了我为什么,为什么我误解了你,现在我看着你的眼睛,我只能表达的是我对你全部的爱,妈妈我爱你,妈妈我在乎你,妈妈我爱你,妈妈我的朋友,朋友.Mama I love you,Mama I care,Mama I love you,Mama my friend,You're my friend.妈妈我爱你,妈妈我在乎你,妈妈我爱你,妈妈我的朋友,妈妈你是我的朋友.
Spice Girls 的《Mama》
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 好听的快歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信