Forever(韩文版)
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
JunJin歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
亲爱的,来看我跳舞吧~寻Forever in my life歌词_百度知道
寻Forever in my life歌词
要女生唱的歌词,男的唱的不要!
t change a thing,If you don&#39,my love,my loveI&#39,About the way you hold me everynight,m a stick inside a jar,Hanging out to dry in the wind,my love,my love,Has a million other reasons., i wanna man like yore part of me,If you don&#39。JoJo唱的,my loveI'll give you all my love if you,my love,my loveI&#39,s not go to far,If you don&#39,And honestly,my love, i wanna man like yoll stick it out together,But let&#39,So right.My love,So right,Cuz you&#39,Turn the lid and set me free,刚找歌词。 Uhoh yeah yeahhh ohhThe way you&#39,my loveI&#39,If you don&#39.,But when we do,So right,About the way you hold me everynight,About the way you hold me everynight,About the way you hold me everynight,I am rightreMy love,Stay,When i think about the future,t change a thing.there a perfect explinationWhy you feel so good to say that you&#39,Ill give you all my love if you,i promise you we&#39,So right,About the way yot seen the worst ofit,If you don&#39,Mll give you all my love if you,希望对你有用;ll give you all my love if you.I know,my loveI're,if you, i wanna man like you forever in my life,So fast you make me feel like was autumn leaves,I love evet change a thing,if you,I would have to re-learn everything.My love.;re,I know that we haven&#39.My love, i wanna man like you to say you&#39,So right,would nell give you all my love if you,if you.I&#39我正在发这首歌
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
La da da da da da da da
La da da da da da da da
There comes a time, in every man's life
When he get's tired of foolin' around
Juggling hearts in a three ring circus
Someday will drive a body down 2 the ground
I never imagined that love would rain on me
And make me wanna settle down
Baby it's true, I think I do
And I just wanna tell U that I wanna with U (baby, if U do 2)
And baby if U do 2
Forever, forever, baby I want U forever
I wanna keep U 4 the rest of my life (U can make right)
All that is wrong in my world (U are my saviour)
U can make right (U are my light)
U are my saviour, U are my light (Forever I want U in my life)
forever的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌曲,女生唱的,歌词里有 in my heart ……forever……baby……_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲,女生唱的,歌词里有 in my heart ……forever……baby……
很好听这个是我自己画的旋律图~希望有缘人能看懂啊,应该不是rihanna,有节奏感,声音不润不哑ba……by……是这样的,很久以前搜到的,这是在高潮之前的一句……那首歌应该是蛮经典的,很有R&B感觉的,但是后来手贱给删了,但是肯定也是一个比较有名的女歌手,旋律很美
的/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=00e2a75e304e251fe2a2ecfc92b6e521/d0a20cf4707bfbbb76094b36adaf99ee://b.baidu,然后我把录音传过去~&nbsp.it&nbsp.baidu.baidu./zhidao/pic/item/d0a20cf4707bfbbb76094b36adaf99ee,大家可以告诉我邮箱.jpg" esrc="http://b;be的第一句旋律有点像这首歌
baby ,大多数英文歌都有, forever ,in my heart 图看不懂
就是我不懂五线谱~那些高低指的是音高~呃~这首歌的高潮跟前面旋律差不多~其实我就只记得旋律了~ba……by……不是正式的歌词,是前面跟高潮中间夹着的一句~还有高潮句结尾发音什么ear hear类似的~给我你的邮箱~我可以把录音传给你可以么?
直接把音频放上来,大家都可以听听
我不懂怎么放音频~是我自己录的~
stay here forever-Jewel
now or never
玛丽亚的《burning(燃烧)》。
rolling in the deep
我也是在找这首歌曲,真的很好听,欧美组合,旋律也挺好,但是我找到了,你想知道么,给我回复,真的是你找的那首歌曲,给我悬赏呗
挪威女歌手Maria的《 Arredondo Burning》……好像套得上你画的谱
Everytime-Britney Spears是吗
不是~谢谢~
你说的是不是这首,FAST FORWARD-AMY DIAMOD
there is only you in my heart