爸爸回来了主题曲下载第二季的主题曲叫什么名字

《爸爸回来了》第二季里面35分钟左右 香香蜜蜜在幼儿园的背景音乐那首英文歌叫什么名_百度宝宝知道爸爸回来了第二季贾乃亮水禽表演时的英文歌曲名字_百度知道
爸爸回来了第二季贾乃亮水禽表演时的英文歌曲名字
My Last SerenadeMmm Mmm Mmm Mmm (4x)Don’t be surprisedThat these are my last wordsMy last hour of my last dayI’ve taken all the sorrowI can bear youAnd now I think I’ll turnTurn and walk awayAs wipe cause the tears are building up in my eyesFeel like I got nothing left to love in my life20 years of age and its time to say goodbyeCause I don't even want to tryTo make it through the nightTell them to forget the show tonight (And I don’t wanna sing)Tell them I’ve given up alright (And it don't even mean a thing)Make sure the headlines say (I did it for love)With you it all fades away,There’s no more words to sayNo more you and me,Cause the music left with youAnd now I’m alone on the balconyWith no more songs to sing,Only this last serenadeAnd you know I sing it for youIt won’t be a lieIf I told you my life was hurtSpring, summer, winter and fallTell me what to do with this fame ya’llAnd do my songs matter at all?Tell them to forget the video (And I don’t want to dance)Tell them I have left the city yo (And I’m not coming back)Make sure the headlines say (I did it for love )With you it all fades away,There’s no more words to sayNo more you and me,Cause the music left with youAnd now I’m alone on the balconyWith no more songs to sing,Only this last serenadeAnd you know I sing it for youAnything, I’ll do anythingPlease make me whole againYou’re the reason why I singAnything, I’ll do anythingPlease make me whole againYou’re the reason why I singWith you it all fades away,There’s no more words to sayNo more you and me,Cause the music left with youAnd now I’m alone on the balconyWith no more songs to sing,Only this last serenadeAnd you know I sing it for you(Come home, Come home)Guitar Solo
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
贾乃亮的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁爸爸回来第二季大电影_视频在线观看_百度视频
订阅精彩视频,请
爸爸回来第二季大电影相关视频:
大家都在搜:
百度视频搜索结果源于互联网视频网站,系计算机系统根据搜索热度自动排列,不代表百度赞成被搜索网站的内容或立场。杜江儿子嗯哼大名原名叫什么名字 霍思燕杜江儿子为什么叫嗯哼 爸爸回来了杜江儿子嗯哼照片视频 - 泡泡网
杜江儿子介绍
日期: 09:46:18
投稿:Erin
来源:泡泡网
导语第二季《爸爸回来了》临近开播,哪些明星奶爸和萌娃将亮相,也成为观众和网友热议的话题。节目组早前通过官方微博宣布五队明星父子,分别是贾乃亮甜馨、李小鹏奥莉、杜江嗯哼、郑钧jagger、唐志中香香蜜蜜。杜江儿子嗯哼大名原名叫什么名字?霍思燕杜江儿子为什么叫嗯哼?《爸爸...
杜江儿子嗯哼大名原名叫什么为什么叫嗯哼&爸爸回来了杜江儿子嗯哼照片视频第二季《爸爸回来了》临近开播,哪些明星奶爸和萌娃将亮相,也成为观众和网友热议的话题。节目组早前通过官方微博宣布五队明星父子,分别是贾乃亮甜馨、李小鹏奥莉、杜江嗯哼、郑钧jagger、唐志中香香蜜蜜。(广州/play都市圈整理发布,禁止转载或采集!否则追究法律责任!)节目定档5月9号播出,来看一下大眼父子杜江和嗯哼最新的生活照吧,明亮又闪烁的大眼睛,好期待在节目中看到这对新父子。&&&&精彩推荐:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
天亮之前什么时候上映?天亮之前作为一部囊括了郭富城、杨子珊两…爸爸回来了第二季5月30日一期的插曲_爸爸回来了吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
爸爸回来了第二季5月30日一期的插曲收藏
看很多人在求,终于被我找到了。一首是Jagger学骑马的时候,是Lou bega的 My day。最后甜馨家的照片墙那首韩语儿童歌曲是七公主,春天的一天。
这一期英文插曲、跪求
48分07秒的时候 就是回放甜馨儿切黄瓜的音乐是啥
奥莉在挑选衣服的那段背景音乐是叫什么?
唐志中带两个女儿在天台玩水那首歌,好像是个男的唱的,是什么啊
中间贾乃亮那段有个中文歌,好像歌词里有,我和我的家
觉得很好听,可是没找到
嗯哼起床的那个
甜馨玩兔子时那首歌是什么,跪求
2015530甜馨和兔子(11分18秒)放的歌是什么,求
登录百度帐号推荐应用