是不是no one else comes close?
Darren Hayes - Creepin Up On You
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁i don know where the light to taking us是什么歌歌词_百度知道
i don know where the light to taking us是什么歌歌词
i don know where the light to taking us是什么歌歌词
m happy 因为我很高兴 Clap along if you 如果你感觉快乐就是真相 feel like happiness is the truth 就和我一起拍掌 Because I&#39, yeah yeah-ah, 我就像那重低音贝司 'd rather be 没有你在我身边 Oh won&#39, yeah-ah 卡内一样 耶耶耶耶 This is the part when I say I don'm sorry that I couldn't loyal) 这些女孩并非如此专一 But when you call me baby 但当你叫我宝贝 I know I'Cause Uptown Funk gon&#39, you never said a word 是的 你从来没有说过一句话 You didn'Cause Uptown Funk gon't believe me just watch 不要相信我 就看好 Oh oh oh ooh oh 哦 哦 哦 哦 哦 Don'bout that bass, no treble 唱出美轮美奂的低音 而不是刺耳欲聋的高音 I't want ya 这一刻 我勇敢说不 What you got a big booty 你有迷人的翘臀 I&#39, I&#39  《Pop Danthology 2014》歌词 — Daniel KimI're just a hideaway 你仅仅是一个隐匿之处 Ks what you wanna do 就和我一起鼓掌 You say I've done 你的所作所为 (these girls ain'm crazy 你说我疯了 't believe me just watch 不要相信我 就看好 Louder 再大点声 Sing 唱 I't send me no letter 也没有给我写过信 I't remember to forget you 无法将你忘怀 Bang bang all over you 砰砰都由你主导 Yeah you always make me go 你总是让我离去 You'll grow 如果说有一件事是我知道的 那就是我会跌倒但我也会成长 I's no place I'm walking down this road of mine 我要走属于自己的路 This road that I call home 这才是我的归宿 So am I wrong 我错了吗 Boy, yeah-ah 卡内一样 耶耶耶耶 Bang bang into the room 砰砰走进房间 Can've got you in my space 此刻我已拥有你 I won'm giving up on you 能否说些什么 我快要放弃你了 Ym so confused 我是那么的困惑 'm not the only one 我知道我不是你的唯一 Talk dirty to me 讲点挑逗我的话吧 Turn down for what 点燃我的激情 I can read your body language 我能看懂你的肢体语言 Ah la la la 啊哈 啦 啦 啦 Leggo 放开 What are you gonna do 你打算怎么做 This is how we do 我们就是这样 So what are you gonna do 那你打算怎么做 This is how we do 我们就是这样 You know the words to my songs 你知道最糟糕的歌 No habla ingles 不是英语歌 Girls hit your hallelujah 女孩们 你们的赞歌袭来 Girls hit your hallelujah 女孩们 你们的赞歌袭来 Our conversations ain'm inside you 但你心里还有我时 我是那么的开心 Because I'll write your name 我会写下你的名字 I will never let you down 永远不会让你失望 I&#39, I't long 我们谈话没有持续很长时间 But you know what is 但你知道我们说了什么 Girls hit your hallelujah 女孩们 你们的赞歌袭来 's no going back) (一切已无法挽回) S give it to ya 因为这上城会让你朋克起来 &#39? 为什么你要那么残忍拒绝我 Been trying so hard not to let it show 一直非常努力地不让其表现出来 Nobody else needs to know 没有人需要知道 If one thing Is what people say 人们就是这么评价我的 That'mCause Uptown Funk gon'Cause you don're with me 但当你和我在一起 I'll have it my way 用我自己的方式 做我喜欢的 Yeah no matter what you say 无论你说什么 I know you like it sweet 我知道你喜欢的 So you can have your cake 所以你可以吃蛋糕 Give you something good to celebrate 给你一些好东西来庆祝 I wanna be like Kanye 我会像卡内一样 Km about to say) 会有点疯狂 You'd be yours tonight 今晚她会属于你 (Look at her butt) (看看她的翘臀) Now I's killing me 就像毒品一点一滴吞噬残害我 I cut you out entirely 我要彻底的戒掉你 But I get so high when I' give it to ya 因为这上城会让你朋克起来 Saturday night and we in the spot 周六晚上我们在夜店出没 Don't what you do cause 说不是你做的 So if you knew what I knew 如果你已清楚我知道的一切 She're like a drug that'm only human 我只是个凡人 I't get to you (you) 而我很抱歉 我无法给你你想要的一切 Why
give it to ya 因为这上城会让你朋克起来 'm happy 因为我很高兴 Clap along if you know 如果你知道快乐的定义 what happiness is to you 就和我一起拍掌 Because I't think I know 你还以为我不知道 what you's what people say 人们就是这么评价我的 (it might seem crazy 我将要说的话 what I&#39, yeah yeah-ll give you a taste 我会给你尝尝 Make it like your birthday everyday 像是每天都是你的生日派对 I wanna be like Kanye 我会像卡内(美国说唱歌手)一样 Do what I want, bass 我就像那重低音贝司 about that bass 那重低音贝司 about that bass 那重低音贝司 about that 就像那 I stay up too late 我成天出去鬼混 Got nothing in my brain 脑袋里空无一物 That&#39, let it go 试着放手 洒脱放手 I tried to let it go 我试着放手 Everybody wanna steal my girl 每个人都想抢走我的女孩 Yeah yeah-t let go of you (hey) 我不会放开你 When you say you love me 当你说你爱我 Know I love you more 要知道我爱你更多 And when you say you need me 当你说你需要我 Know I need you more 要知道我需要你更多 (There't know where the lights are taking us 我不知道那里的灯光带领着我们 And I&#39, when you'Cause all of me 因为我全身心的爱着你 Loves all of you 将所有的爱都给了你 She came to give it to you 她为给你一切而来 Say it ain'm happy 因为我很高兴 Clap along if you feel like 如果你感觉你做着你想做的事 that't you stay with me 我不愿去向他处 I tried to let it go 我试着放手 Lm happy 因为我很高兴 Clap along if you feel like a room 如果你也感觉 就像屋子再没有屋顶那般自由 without a roof 就和我一起鼓掌 Because I'm bringing booty back 我重新掀起肥臀热潮 This is the part when I break free 这一刻 我冲破障碍 There&#39, I'll fall but I'm gonna love ya我要爱你 I wish you were my first love 我希望你能成为我的初恋 We fell in love 我们坠入爱河 Fall in love 坠入爱河 Drunk in love 醉如爱中 Wave after wave 一波又一波我们沉醉其中 I don&#39
这歌我有,我是要原版,这歌是串音。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
歌叫dangerous
歌手 David guetta
他的yesterday 还有 bang my head 我也很喜欢
Dangerous是David Guetta和Sam Martin合作的一首歌曲。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁this is the icescope may shy five why go 是什么歌_百度知道
this is the icescope may shy five why go 是什么歌
Roar - Katy Perry歌曲:ROAR歌手:凯蒂·佩里作词:凯蒂·佩里、邦妮·麦琪作曲:马克斯·马丁、Dr. Luke、亨利·沃尔特专辑:《Prism》发行时间:日具体歌词:I used to bite my tongue and hold my breathScared to rock the boat and make a messSo I sat quietly, agreed politelyI guess that I forgot I had a choiceI let you push me past the breaking pointI stood for nothing, so I fell for everythingYou held me down, but I got upAlready brushing off the dustYou hear my voice, your hear that soundLike thunder, gonna shake your groundYou held me down, but I got upGet ready cause I've had enoughI see it all, I see it nowI got the eye of the tiger, the fire, dancing through the fireCause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me ROARLouder, louder than a lionCause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me ROAROh oh oh oh oh ohYou're gonna hear me roarNow I'm floating like a butterflyStinging like a bee I earned my stripesI went from zero, to my own heroYou held me down, but I got upAlready brushing off the dustYou hear my voice, your hear that soundLike thunder, gonna shake your groundYou held me down, but I got upGet ready 'cause I've had enoughI see it all, I see it nowI got the eye of the tiger, the fire, dancing through the fire'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me ROARLouder, louder than a lion'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me ROAROh oh oh oh oh ohYou're gonna hear me roarRoar-or, roar-or, roar-orYou're gonna hear me roarYou're gonna hear me roarI got the eye of the tiger, the fire, dancing through the fire'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me ROARLouder, louder than a lion'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me ROAROh oh oh oh oh ohYou're gonna hear me roarYou're gonna hear me roar
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
s a beautiful girlAnd everything around heris a silver pool of lightThe people who surround herfeel the benefit of itIt makes you calmShe holds you captivated in her palmSuddenly I seeThis is what I wanna beSuddenly I seeWhy the hell it means so much to meSuddenly I seeThis is what I wanna beSuddenly I seeWhy the hell it means so much to meI feel like walking the worldLike walking the worldYou can hear she're trying to rememberWhat you heardShe likes to leave you hanging on a wireSuddenly I seeThis is what I wanna beSuddenly I seeWhy the hell it means so much to meSuddenly I seeThis is what I wanna beSuddenly I seeWhy the hell it means so much to meAnd she&#39Suddenly I See - KT TunstallHer face is a map of the worldIs a map of the worldYou can see she's taller than mostAnd she's born in black and whiteMakes you feel warmerwhen you's a beautiful girlShe fills up every corner likeshe's a beautiful girlShe's a beautiful girlShe&#39
来自团队:
其他1条回答
你去听下need you now 看看是不是
Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
Her face is a map of the world
Is a map of the world
You can see she's a beautiful girl
She's a beautiful girl
And everything around her
is a silver pool of light
The people who surround her
feel the benefit of it