英文歌曲男说女唱男的说好几次Put Yourput you hands upp

一首很动感的英文歌曲 女的唱的
男的说了两句英文_百度知道
提问者采纳
kesha - tik tok歌词Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy(Hey, what up girl?)Grab my glasses, Im out the door – Im gonna hit this city (Lets go)Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of JackCause when I leave for the night, I aint coming backIm talkin’ bout – pedicures on our toes, toesTrying on all our clothes, clothesBoys blowing up our phones, phonesDrop-toping, playing our favorite cdsPulling up to the partiesTrying to get a little bit tipsy[CHORUS]Dont stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, Ima fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohDont stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, Ima fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohAint got a care in world, but got plen畅搐扳诽殖赌帮涩爆绩ty of beerAint got no money in my pocket, but Im already hereNow, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swaggerBut we kick em to the curb unless they look like Mick JaggerIm talkin’ bout – everybody getting crunk, crunkBoys tryna touch my junk, junkGonna smack him if he getting too drunk, drunkNow, now – we goin til they kick us out, outOr the police shut us down, downPolice shut us down, downPo-po shut us -Dont stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, Ima fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohDont stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, Ima fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohDJ, you build me upYou break me downMy heart, it poundsYeah, you got meWith my hands upYou got me nowYou got that soundYeah, you got meDJ, you build me upYou break me downMy heart, it poundsYeah, you got meWith my hands upPut your hands upPut your hands upNo, the party dont start till I walk inDont stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, Ima fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohDont stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, Ima fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh oh 试听地址:
提问者评价
你真及时啊 ·
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌曲 开头是钢琴前奏 然后是男的说了几句话 接着是女声唱_百度知道
有一首英文歌曲 开头是钢琴前奏 然后是男的说了几句话 接着是女声唱
//act3.games.html" target="_blank">/2690/work/show-id-7494.qq具体歌名
/miubov<a href="http
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
楼上已经说出真相了。楼主给分吧
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首男说女唱的英文歌曲_百度知道
求一首男说女唱的英文歌曲
)然后男的就开始说RAB。说完女的就开说唱 女的唱完男的有开始说 这个歌曲节奏感很好 一直都是一个节奏开头是古筝也不知道是吉他 一种节奏 就是(噔1噔2噔3噔2
噔噔噔噔。
提问者采纳
m lonely lonely in my lifeI&#39;m lonely lonely lonelyI&#39;s fakeAlone without protection from all them she makesAll for one one for all I was toldBlack white yellow no matter if you&#39。歌词如下;m lonely lonely lonelyGod help me help me to survive ...展开全文m lonely lonely in my lifeI&#39;m lonely lonely lonelyI&#39;s fakeAlone without protection from all them she makesAll for one one for all I was toldBlack white yellow no matter if you&#39。歌词如下;m lonely lonely lonelyGod help me help me to surviveRemember first time we met day oneKids in the garden playing games heaving funexciting and mazing and having a real friend of minefill my heart with forever real eye implyface to face and eye to eye using our hands to buy and supplyChilling is cool from January to Junewe still sticked together like the glueyou know the rulesForever you and I and believe it was clearIf I ever should fall I could count on you with no fearRunning out of time I see who&#39;re young or oldNana&#39:I&#39;m aloneI&#39;m lonely lonely in my lifeI&#39;m lonely lonely lonelyGod help me help me to surviveEverybody&#39我知道是什么歌了 lonely-nana黑人一直说唱 女声一直重复那几句 却很优美动听;m lonely lonely lonelyI&#39;s in the house to let you knowWhat I see is how I feel and damnI&#39收起
那是什么歌呀? 我想知道。
我也想知道啊
这首你听过?确定不是?
我刚才听了 不是的 这首歌我听过不是这个
网友推荐的求女生英文歌
471314人推荐
402520人推荐
369840人推荐
322283人推荐
279034人推荐
260175人推荐
254959人推荐
253750人推荐
246487人推荐
225768人推荐
195828人推荐
179528人推荐
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
你看是不是《wondreman》。然后再说几首我喜欢的男说女唱的歌为了你这一个问题。不认识的,就是觉得听得没那么好,我专门把我丢了很久的账号给找回来了,特别是RAP的那部份,就是觉得这首歌好听,歌手是tinie tempah&ellie gouldin,特别是女生唱的那部份。eminem的《beautiful》《Love The Way You Lie》《Stan》《25 to life》;黑暗堡垒的《Where you go》中国的也有;MC梦的《像死一样痛过》
Love The Way You Lie 是这首歌吗 Eminem跟Rihanna唱的
那我也不清楚
是黑人歌手么?
不知道啊 我也不知道歌手是谁 或者是什么样子
where did you go 看看是不是
英文歌曲的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌 一开始就是一个女的唱put your hands up ,take take flow,到后面还有男声rap。在线等回复_百度知道
求一首英文歌 一开始就是一个女的唱put your hands up ,take take flow,到后面还有男声rap。在线等回复
我有更好的答案
如果看名字的话可能是Tony Ray feat一般来说绝对是黑眼豆豆唱的,你自己一首一首听吧,但我不知道是哪一首
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌曲 开始是几个小女孩唱 然后一个男的说唱 第一句好像是WHY什么什么_百度知道
一首英文歌曲 开始是几个小女孩唱 然后一个男的说唱 第一句好像是WHY什么什么
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Daz Sampson-Teenage Life我找了好久才找到的,我想应该是你想要的!
Thrift Shop- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Wanz
Be What You Wanna Be
what you wanna 看看是不是这首歌?
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 put your hands 的文章