贵厨广告精灵旅社2里面的插曲英文插曲

中贵厨电|专业的厨房电器用品提供商|15年厨电行业经验|浙江柜族电器有限公司-中贵厨电中贵厨电都有哪些产品?我想做邯郸代 理。_百度知道
中贵厨电都有哪些产品?我想做邯郸代 理。
提问者采纳
中贵吸油烟机,西式吸油烟机系列,中机灶具系列;嵌入式灶具系列:近吸式吸油烟机系列,欧式吸油烟机系列,电热水器系列。厂家在浙江,嵌入式保洁柜系列,集成环保灶系列中贵厨电有
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁超好听英文歌个人收藏整理后与你分享_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
超好听英文歌个人收藏整理后与你分享
上传于||文档简介
&&最​全​好​听​英​文​歌​,​与​你​分​享
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢李易峰oppo r7 plus英文广告曲叫什么名字?_百度知道
李易峰oppo r7 plus英文广告曲叫什么名字?
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
Since I met you my everyday and everything has changed I was in a calm but now QQ音乐就能搜到如果我的回答要是能帮助到你:Since I Met You歌手:Song Ji Yeon广告里的那段歌词是歌曲
您好,感谢你的关注,广告里的插曲暂未说明出处哦~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
oppo的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁电视上面有个广告,里面有个英文插曲的英文歌,很好听叫什么名字呀?_百度知道
电视上面有个广告,里面有个英文插曲的英文歌,很好听叫什么名字呀?
s doin to meDon't wait to live inSo I just drink myself to sleepAgainCan't escape my mindThis ain't live withoutWhen the real world crashes downOh if they could see me nowWhen all the dreams are all your ownTurn to nightmares all aloneIt hits you right between the eyesThis is the lifeNothings ever what it seemsMaybe that grass ain't like a movieIt've driven just to get homeAnd I ain't know how long I can keepFrom goingCrazy all the timeSo this is the life they talked aboutThis is the I can'm leaving tonightDown the same dirt roadA million timesI't seem to findSo this is the life they talked aboutThis is the I can&#39I's getting hard to hideThe more it't so greenNothings ever out of reachWhen you're seventeenSo this is the life they talked aboutThis is the I can't ever looking backFor nothingHeaded for the coastLooking for the high lifeEverybody knowsIt't live withoutWhen the real world crashes downOh if they could see me nowWhen all the dreams are all your ownTurn to nightmares all aloneIt hits you right between the eyesThis is the lifeThis is the lifeThese four walls feel more like a prisonInstead of paradise I couldn's nothing but a good timeAnd i sold everything I hadFor somethingI can&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 燃情主厨插曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信