求一首英文歌,在“f1车神塞纳纳”纪录片里听到的,有一些歌词是……say good bay,…for y

今天听到央视五车神塞纳,其中有首英文歌曲,歌词中有句有无法忘掉你的激情…请教各位大神是哪首歌。谢_百度知道
今天听到央视五车神塞纳,其中有首英文歌曲,歌词中有句有无法忘掉你的激情…请教各位大神是哪首歌。谢
Renovation-JC & KeChelleSee, I was the one running in and out of VinnieAnd every woman who showed me attention I didn’t careI was cold, I was cruel, I was mean, I was lost, I was heartless.Reminiscent got me vision of me living a life without youAnd I just can’t live without you, I’m dead.You’re the blood in my veins, you foster the change in my life.Renovation, my renovation,Cause you came into my life and fostered a change.Renovation, my renovation,And I can’t believe you’ve reconstructed my ways.At first I was criticized for not having a woman,But now they be trying to criticize my womanThat ain’t fair, cause she’s good to meNot perfect, but good to me.She gave me a family and she made me believe in love againI love her and I saidI’m so convincedShe doesn’t know what she’s done for meGiving me all of her loveAnd opening up my heart for me.Renovation, my renovation,Cause you came into my life and fostered a change.Renovation, my renovation,And I can’t believe you’ve reconstructed my ways.See, you can go running from the all, boy,But you can’t get away from lovingYou can have a heart of steal, let no one in,But still gonna put you down.That’s why I stopped running from loving,And I let her give me all of her love, yeahReconstruction, restoration, renovation.Renovation, my renovation,Cause you came into my life and fostered a change.Renovation, my renovation,And I can’t believe you’ve reconstructed my ways.She doesn’t know what she’s done to meBy giving me all of her loveAnd opening up my heart for me.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,在“车神塞纳”纪录片里听到的,有一些歌词是……say good bay,…for y - 音乐 - 中国广告知道网
>>音乐>>问题页
已解决问题
求一首英文歌,在“车神塞纳”纪录片里听到的,有一些歌词是……say good bay,…for y
求一首英文歌,在“车神塞纳”纪录片里听到的,有一些歌词是……say good ba姬礌灌啡弑独鬼扫邯激y,…for you
自动的乱码后缀&
详细问题描述及疑问:期待您的答案,谢了,下次有事儿别忘了找我!
That‘s why you go awayThat's Why (You Go Away) - Michael Learns To RockBaby won't you tell me why宝贝,你不愿告诉我吗there is sadness in your eyes为何你的眼中含着伤悲I don't wanna say goodbye to you我不想就此与你告别Love is one big illusion爱是场华丽错觉I should try to forget我该尽力忘却But there is something left in my head但有些事还在我脑海,难以挥别You're the one who set it up当初一切因你开始Now you're the one to make it stop现在一切因你终止I'm the one who's feeling lost right now而此刻的我感到深深迷失Now you want me to forget every little thing you said现在你要我忘了,你说过的每一件事But there is something left in my head但有些事还在我脑海,难以挥别I won't forget the way you're kissing我将永生难忘,你是如何与我热吻The feelings so strong 姬礌灌啡弑独鬼扫邯激were lasting for so long那些强烈的感情,曾伴随过如此漫长岁月But I'm not the man your heart is missing但我并非那个,你心中正想念的人That's why you go away I know我知道,那就是为何你选择离别You were never satisfied, no matter how I tried你总是无法满意,无论我如何努力Now you wanna say goodbye to me如今你要对我说出再见Love is one big illusion, I should try to forget爱是场华丽错觉,我该尽力忘却But there is something left in my head但有些事还在我脑海,难以挥别I won't forget the way you're kissing我将永生难忘,你是如何与我热吻The feelings so strong were lasting for so long那些强烈的感情,曾伴随过如此漫长岁月But I'm not the man your heart is missing但我并非那个,你心中正想念的人That's why you go away I know我知道,那就是为何你选择离别Sitting here all alone in the middle of nowhere孤独地坐在这,仿佛身处无垠荒野Don't know which way to go不知该何去何从There ain't so much to say now between us现在你我之间,已说不出万语千言There ain't so ......余下全文>>
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
||||||||||||||
猜您感兴趣
本页网址:求一首歌的歌名,有歌词。十吧有爱了。_阜阳十中吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:7,495贴子:
求一首歌的歌名,有歌词。十吧有爱了。收藏
雨还在滴答不停 任由它湿我的眼睛 转过身看你 空气凝冻距离 沉默只好代替 你的美 谁占据 哽咽的心被抛弃 听雨落声在谱曲 这个夜泪滴做旋律 填满我的你 是想写一首歌要送给你 不忍做 单人曲 我还想你的美丽 最后一首歌 我为你写的 演奏着 曾经的 那些最美的风景 最后一首歌 谁和我慢慢听着 回忆总是太拥挤 我们最终 成为了单人曲 .
知道给粉昂
在网吧听到的,两次了,就是不知道歌名,很好听的样子,男的唱的
最后一首歌--小10 作词:阿昭作曲:小10
编曲:小10 演唱:小10
我也百度查了,但是没有那个,
没有小10的啊
有么有知道的
或者听过里面有一些歌词一样的
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求一首御龙在天指挥用的歌曲_百度知道
求一首御龙在天指挥用的歌曲
男音激情喊麦,开头是 哦喂哦喂哦喂哦喂哦~来吧来吧来吧来(高音)~