(我会尽量找有SFM的音乐视频翻译的
P.S:即使一个音乐也会多P哦(多版本)
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号
信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417
互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3
沪ICP证:沪B2-
违法不良信息举报邮箱:
违法不良信息举报电话: 转 3玩过玩具熊的午夜后宫的进来谈下感受~不喜欢玩恐怖游戏,但是又想很了解,好奇心,所以请大神透露一下_百度宝宝知道谁有玩具熊的午夜后宫the show must go on歌词,发在这里不要中文翻译谢谢_百度知道
谁有玩具熊的午夜后宫the show must go on歌词,发在这里不要中文翻译谢谢
提问者采纳
m never giving in On with the show I'll soon be turning round the corner now Outside the dawn is breaking But inside in the dark I&#39The Show Must Go On(Live) Lyrics:Queen&#47:Queen Mll face it with a grin I'll leave it all to chance Another heartache another failed romance On and on Does anybody know what we are living for I guess I'm learning I must be warmer now I&#39:Queen Vm aching to be free The show must go on The show must go on - yeah Ooh inside my heart is breaking My make-up may be flaking But my smile still stays on Yeah oh oh oh My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies Fairy tales of yesterday will grow but never die I can fly - my friends The show must go on - yeah The show must go on I'll top the bill I'Elton John Empty spaces - what are we waiting for Abandoned places - I guess we know the score On and on Does anybody know what we are looking for Another hero another mindless crime Behind the curtain in the pantomime Hold the line Does anybody want to take it anymore The show must go on The show must go on Inside my heart is breaking My make-up may be flaking But my smile still stays on Whatever happens I&#39
我要的不是这个=_=,我要的是FNaF同人音乐的歌词
MANDOPONY – THE SHOW MUST GO ON LYRICS(Oh, la la la la laOh, la la la la-la-la-laOh la la la la la laOh la la la)One two three four![Verse 1]There was a full moon in the sky.We met a brand new robot friend.At first, he seemed a little shyHe would not play pretend.He sang just fine and played in timeBut did not look the part.So we lovingly decided to give himA brand new start![Chorus]No matter what we say or doIt's never up to me or youWe smile nowAnd sing A cheer!The show must go onThe show must go onNever fearThe show will go on[Spoken]Hahahaha! Ha-hoh!We're gonna have so much fun together!It's gonna be a real party![Verse 2]We removed his squishy casingTo keep his circuits safe and sound.And ended up replacing it with scrapsThat we had found.But what a shame!(A crying shame)Our friend was in a world of pain.Oh, we tried to fix him upBut it was all in vain![Chorus]No matter what we say or doIt's never up to me or youWe smile nowAnd sing A cheer!The show must go on!The show must go on!Never fear!The show will go on![Bridge]We just don't know what went wrong.We tried to get along.But our new robot friend'sPower faded.We did our best to fix our guestWe hated to see him so distressed.We said farewell and had himTerminated!(Music)[Hook]Every toy eventually breaksEvery battery fades and drains.Even the tiniest little mistakesCan leave behind the messiest stains.We know that we'll be alrightAlthough he di
等下貌似这不全啊,后面还有啊
我也发现了…难道是有字数限制?
你把后半部分补上吧,好了就给你采纳(就是吧没发的再发上来)
从断掉的那一段开始:[Hook]Every toy eventually breaksEvery battery fades and drains.Even the tiniest little mistakesCan leave behind the messiest stains.We know that we'll be alrightAlthough he didn't survive the night.Through the pain and through the tearsThe show goes on for years and years![Chorus]No matter what we say or doIt's never up to me or youWe smile nowAnd sing A cheer!The show must go on!The show must go on!Never fearThe show will go on!
嗯,这次完整了
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
玩具熊的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 玩具熊的午夜后宫黄金 的文章