河北新河昨天下午车祸海仙麻辣烫的一首英文歌

海边音乐会上一个女的唱的一首英文歌_百度知道
海边音乐会上一个女的唱的一首英文歌
ll be gettingEvery night all of the timeWoah I hope that's a coincidenceI put it all together it makes senseBoy you ain'd be unbelievableAnd I'm availableNo I don't no fling or a could't no fling or a could't think it's a coincidenceI put it all together it makes senseBoy you ain't no fling or a could's what you've beenYou look a lot like my next boyfriendYou should probably come overTell me your name and I't believe how much you act like himYou and me we's coming to me nowWoah I just figured it outYou look a lot like my next boyfriendI can'Cause if you want it baby that's the white T-shirt that you're wearAnd the danger in your eyes or your fingers in your hairIt&#39Next Boyfriend - Lauren AlainaI thought I knew you from somewhereRight when you walked through the doorSo please forgive me for staringIt'll tell you mineI'd be unbelievableAnd I't think it't believe how much you act like himYou and me we'll probably give you my numberAnd you can call me anytimeI hope you like red lips driveway kissing's a pretty small town it't think it't believe how much you act like himYou and me we'm availableNo I don've beenYou look a lot like my next boyfriendNext boy next boyfriendYou look a lot like my next boyfriendNext boy next boyfriendI thought I knew you from somewhereRight when you walked through the doorYou look a lot like my next boyfriendI can's driving me crazy where I'd be unbelievableAnd I've seen you beforeMaybe it's alrightYou look a lot like my next boyfriendI can'm availableNo I don's a coincidenceI put it all together it makes senseBoy you ain&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
什么地方的海边
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首高潮部分和海海海相似的英文歌_百度知道
求一首高潮部分和海海海相似的英文歌
t就因为她没与我共舞才不懂Then I know her partner down 我猜她的舞伴们都会下台 cuz her partner throwing shots因为每次我一转身 她的舞伴们都忙着给我抛媚眼Every time It come for you I came for your missus我为你而来 为了能跟你有可能I don&#39, don&#39?嘿 你有什么想法I came to cut right now由我来插一句Big Snoop Dogg and I came to get down大神Snoop Dogg我要开始表演Yes, I wanna get with you我想一起摇摆Fs that look all on her face自信全写在她的脸上Shorty dancing like she knows这美女放肆的舞动摇摆She&#39, I wanna get with you嘿 美女 可否与我共舞一曲Fm at now I&#39, I wanna get with you嘿 美女 可否与我共舞一曲Freak, her ass is so big我去 她的美臀有够翘的Just keep it bumpin&#39, 对于那些讨厌的人我才不会这么卖命演唱 I do it for the players但超级玩家们例外W请继续摇摆吧Peaches and cream艳若桃李 完美无瑕Uh oh there she goes她就是这般美艳That't fail me now小妞 可别拒绝我Hre thinking我还记得你的想法Black shades on drinking while you&#39, I wanna get with you嘿 美女 可否与我共舞一曲Fm a G6er, so what you wanna do, hey, don&#39, m internationally known没错 我就是闻名世界 享誉全球Libra lovin&#39, I wanna get with you美女 我想一起摇摆Freak?嘿 你有什么想法Got her freak-um dress on她一身火辣性感Them newbies on her feet引来各种追随者And them bottles with the sparkles他们的酒瓶中还闪着爱的火光So the other girls can see that she's that look all on her face自信全写在她的脸上Shorty dancing like she knows这美女放肆的舞动摇摆She&#39, what you about你喜欢你的穿衣风格The way you let it out也喜欢你的性感胴体She'm too high for birds我也很嗨好像只自由翱翔的鸟儿Shorty what you tma walk up to the club upstairs我可以直接上楼进夜店And when I come down he can bring it back word我下楼时 他再把车开到后门She&#39,bout to go in她要开始舞动身姿She likes that low end她真的很喜欢下蹲Ds that look all on her face自信全写在她的脸上Shorty dancing like she knows这美女放肆的舞动摇摆She&#39,s the baddest in the place她应该是全场最性感火辣的一个Hey, bout To go in接应我She likes that low end她真的很喜欢下蹲Ds the baddest in the place她应该是全场最性感火辣的一个Hey?嘿 你有什么想法She too fly for words她很嗨完全听不到那嘈杂的议论声And where I're blinking在你眨眼时 我好像被什么黑影笼罩Ss而其他的妹子们都能看到她是如此的受欢迎Pt my concern因为其他人都觉得不关他的事I ain's the baddest in the place她应该是全场最性感火辣的一个Ht fail me now小妞 可别拒绝我Hey, don's the baddest in the place她应该是全场最性感火辣的一个H请继续摇摆吧Peaches and cream艳若桃李 完美无瑕Uh oh there she goes她就是这般美艳That'm all that and then some我会全身心付出Pimp real for real when I win some当我赢得你的真心 我才会付出行动得到你I remember what you&#39, don&#39, make you moan and groan天秤座的我就是要你们自叹不如Burn my gas like race cars加足马力激情说唱Two bad broads with the bass on再加上两种贝斯的重低音I never met a girl that I&#39, white limousine白色豪车里 是什么在心神荡漾Make a clean getaway悄悄溜走 不留一丝痕迹I love the clothes, 每次我在此处现身 and her partner bringing partners every time I come to town她的舞伴们会带更多的妹子为我表演I&#39, I do it for the riches好吧 为了那些有钱佬们我也会这样做But in the mean time and in-between time而此时此刻以及享受的每一刻Shorty right there gon't fail me now小妞 可别拒绝我Hey, a Maybacher我像是我奔驰的超级马达 动力十足You can tell the chauffeur he can park it right there你可以跟司机说 就把车停在那里And I&#39?小美人 你怎么看待我的回归Cuz what he think about it ain&#39, her ass is so big我去 她的美臀有够翘的Just keep it bumpin&#39, don&#39?嘿 你有什么想法Got her freak-um dress on她一身火辣性感Them newbies on her feet引来各种追随者And them bottles with the sparkles他们的酒瓶中还闪着爱的火光So the other girls can see that she't fail me now小妞 可别拒绝我Hey, don'请继续摇摆吧Peaches and cream艳若桃李 完美无瑕Uh oh there she goes她就是这般美艳That's而其他的妹子们都能看到她是如此的受欢迎Pt do it for the haters?嘿 你有什么想法Got her freak-um dress on她一身火辣性感Them newbies on her feet引来各种追随者And them bottles with the sparkles他们的酒瓶中还闪着爱的火光So the other girls can see that she&#39, I&#39?嘿 你有什么想法Everybody in the world全世界 所有人Here we go我们一起来吧Fill your body with the smoke就让你们的身体飘起来吧And that' get it美女就是不懂啊If she with it if she ain's that look all on her face自信全写在她的脸上Shorty dancing like she knows这美女放肆的舞动摇摆She's 's &#39, her ass is so big我去 她的美臀有够翘的Just keep it bumpin&#39, so what you wanna do, bout to go in她要开始舞动身姿She likes that low end她真的很喜欢下蹲Ds the way it goes就这样肆意舞动She't fail me now小妞 可别拒绝我Ht fail me now小妞 可别拒绝我H请继续摇摆吧Peaches and cream艳若桃李 完美无瑕Uh oh there she goes她就是这般美艳That's &#39, her ass is so big我去 她的美臀有够翘的Just keep it bumpin'd wait for我从未遇见我愿意等待的女孩I seal my deal like Jay does我会像Jay一样定下决心照顾你I'Charlie Wilson
She&#39, s而其他的妹子们都能看到她是如此的受欢迎Hey I wanna get with you嘿 美女 我想一起摇摆Fs 'bout to go in她要开始舞动身姿She likes that low end她真的很喜欢下蹲DamnPeaches N Cream - Snoop Dogg&amp
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁漂洋过海来看你,然后前面还有一首英文歌_百度知道
漂洋过海来看你,然后前面还有一首英文歌
漂洋过海来看你,然后前面还有一首英文歌
ll dance on a starV-i-p from the carAnything we want we know to have funFunOnly just begun let me hear you sing fromThe top of your lungsBecauseWe are warriors we are the warriorsWeekend warriorsWe are warriors we are the warriorsWeekend warriorsCause you know we only got3 days of gloryGonna give it one more shotRe-write the storyWe are warriors we are the warriorsWeekend warriorsRoll deepOur defenseWon&#39Weekend Warriors - Megan Nicole
Lipstick on the dashTop down going fastChange clothes in the backGive the boys heartattacksSpotlight stereoShotgun here we goDrive thru gonna blow all our cashWe don't knowHear our battle cryDoes it makes you feel alive aliveTake you for a rideHere the beating drum insideTo fight for the nightBecauseWe are warriors we are the warriorsWeekend warriorsWe are warriors we are the warriorsWeekend warriorsCause you know we only got3 days of gloryGonna give it one more shotRe-write the storyWe are warriors we are the warriorsWeekend warriorsSunset boulevardSidewalks and guitarsWe't sleepThis weekendFront seatAllegianceWe got that beatIt&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
漂洋过海来看你的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 河北新河昨天下午车祸 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。