求μ’s的μ s music startt 中文版,不是中文翻译喔_(:3」∠)_

求lovellive(μs)music start的罗马音歌词_百度知道
求lovellive(μs)music start的罗马音歌词
Welcome song! Hitotsu ni naru kokoroDakara koko ga watashitachi no Never ending stageFushigi takusan mitai neKimi to isshoni kanjitaiSon'na negai ni kiseki to chansu ga La la la LoveLive!Sutekina deai arigatouShinjiru chikara arigatouYūki de ashita wa kawaru nda neNande imamade sunao ni narezu ni ita no?Music! Kii te yo!!Korekara min'na de korekara odorouLet's go! Hajimeyou!!Datte paatii owaranaiDatte paatii owaranaiMadamada min'na de omoikiri utau yoDatte paatii owaranaiDatte paatii owaranaiTanoshisa miracle egao ✩ muteki... Son'na kibun sa!Atarashii yumemiyou yoKimi to isshoni asobitaiTe o tsunaidara mirai e jump da La la la LoveLive!Atsui tokimeki arigatouMakenai kimochi arigatouGenkide kanashimi sukuu nda neMotto shiritai? Watashi no omoi o shiritai?Music! Nagareru shiawase no melody (kii te ne)Motto shiritai? Watashi no omoi o shiritai? (kii te ne)Music! Shiawase oMin'na ni agetai min'na de odorouLet's go! Hajimeyou!!ii zo paatii tomaranaiii zo paatii tomaranaiZokuzoku atsumare kakegoe de mawaru yoii zo paatii tomaranaiii zo paatii tomaranaiWatashi no maxim egao ✩ musou... Son'na kibun de!Pareedo ni sasowarete (dou suru?)Kimi to (kimi to) odoru (odoru)Hikari no uzu ga kienai zutto ne kienaiDatte paatii owaranaiDatte paatii owaranaiMadamada min'na de omoikiri utau yoDatte paatii owaranaiDatte paatii owaranaiTanoshisa miracle egao ✩ muteki... Son'na kibun sa!(Tomaranai min'na) La la la saikou kibun sa!!Welcome song! Hitotsu ni naru kokoroDakara koko de watashitachi to ne (odorou)Welcome song! Hitotsu ni naru kokoroDakara koko ga watashitachi no Never ending stage
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
罗马音的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁七下英语翻译(人教版)_百度知道
七下英语翻译(人教版)
人教版七年级下册SectionB中2b课文的中文翻译。unit1至unit12
是最新版的
提问者采纳
Bm having a great time visiting my aunt in Canada.m,我坐在泳池边喝橙汁. Our first flag had a white elephant on it,我跑去学校;s your summer vacation going。人们说“大象永远不会忘记”:00 p,我通常吃汉堡!请打555-3721米勒太太。所以这些学生去索道过河去学校. It is interesting and fun。它是有意思和有趣的,不能在教室里吃东西…Unit 5Hello。他们的梦想是有一座桥。记住三月十三日是泰国大象日, it is easy to get to school。他一点都不害怕, and I'?你是精于和老人相处,希望吃他妈妈做的美味的粽子,多云. This helps them to live,我们想拯救大象?是的,你暑假怎么过的吗:30?他们可以告诉你很多的故事. There is a very big river between their school and the village? Yes. In the evening, so it is like any other night for Zhu Hui and his host family,它是端午节前一天晚;I love to play with my classmates. &quot:00. And what is Zhu Hs not good for her。这是不难的. Know! At 6。朱慧是不是也看龙舟竞赛和吃粽子?布朗!请今天打电话689-7729? No; After breakfast,很容易去学校。朱辉非常喜欢纽约和他的寄宿家庭,所以朱辉和他的寄宿家庭像任何其他的夜晚一样. There is no bridge and the river runs too quickly for boats。一个11岁的男孩。苏林 亲爱的简?你在周末有时间吗.今天的故事是关于朱辉. It is relaxing and easy。他的妈妈和阿姨在包粽子. At ten thirty。你能说英语吗. The elephant is one of Thailand&#39。大象是聪明的动物。然后她总是需要淋浴和吃一顿好的早餐, rules? Do yous family are at home.m。但对于在中国的一个小村庄的学生来说. We must save the trees and not buy things made of ivory. At school, isn&#39. Call Mr, and it is the night before the festival, I get up at eight. For lunch:00;m Tony。[需要照顾老人的人】 我们需要在老人院的帮手.! Please call us at 689-7729 today? They can tell you stories. He is living with an American family in New York,你可以交朋友, she goes to sct it:00 a. Toiday there are only about 3000 elephants (over 100,有太多的规则, she eats lots of fruit and vegetables for lunch,因为我不能迟到,因为我必须做我的作业,“别留脏盘子在厨房里. She always eats ice-cream after dinner.Elephants are smart animals, and Zhu Hui&#39。我爸爸说放学后我不能打篮球。我爱我的老师! My family and I are on a vacation in the mountains。放学后.&quot,她有时打排球, and you can make friends。这有助于他们的生活.[需要说运动方面英语的人才]你放学以后忙碌吗. He is like a father to me.My dad says I can&#39., it is difficult?不忙;s story is bout Zhu Hui,我有时打半个小时的篮球,不买象牙做的东西?这里的天气凉爽。在12. After dinner。他们也可以画画也画得很好:00 a。他现在是在美国读书。在美国是不过端午节的。父亲正在看电视上的足球比赛,在纽约现在是下午9。他的父亲和叔叔都是在电视上看龙舟比赛。母亲对她的孩子读一个故事? I&#39.see you soon?我在欧洲有一个非常快乐的时光, I usually eat hamburgers. And I love my teacher。他们会踢足球或玩音乐。下个月见.? The school needs help to teach music. But there is not a Dragon Boat Festival in the US. People say that &quot。在学校。但是我必须在10点之前上床睡觉!我和我的家人都在山上渡假, I run to school because I can&#39, I sometimes play basketball for half an hour. Can you speak English. In the morning,&quot! Please come to the Students&#39. I&#39。我很高兴再次见到他们?过河上学你怎么去学校. Miller at 555-3721。打电话293-7742布朗先生,t have much time for breakfast, but it tastes good. People cut down many trees so elephants are losing their homes.。人们砍掉了许多树!在晚上。他就像我的父亲.亲爱的简。我还访问了我的一些老朋友. I can play only on weekends! It&#39? Can you talk to them and play games with them, I brush my teeth and then I go to bed。他是居住在纽约一个美国家庭里. Then we need you to help with sports for English-m learning a lot,但它的味道很好,亮亮. When I get home!”之后,000). Rules。然后。”许多学生和村民从未离开村庄?Molly BGet up now and make your bed. She knows it&#39. The father is watching a soccer game on TV,所以我通常吃得很快;. I&#39,我们需要以英语为母语说话的人来帮助学生运动。玛丽是我的妹妹;t leave the dirty dishes in the kitchen,食物和水的地方;s warm and sunny!我是托尼.你好. Ms it going,纽约Unit 6Today&#39,一个来自深圳的学生. I don&#39!我能做的什么. They can also remember places with food and water。朱会想念家人,每一天去学校都要横跨这一条河?你乘公共汽车还是乘火车;no place like home&quot,大象们失去了它们的家园。在你的国家现在很热, or are you having fun.One 11 year-old boy。他们的梦想会成真![需要一位音乐老师] 你能弹钢琴或拉小提琴吗, we have more rules -- don&#39,我妈妈说. So these students go on a ropeway to cross the river to school,我正在要去暑期学校。”我爱同学们一起玩. He's hot in your country now! I&#39。之后:00。今天是端午节:30去上学,How&#39。今天仅有约3000头大象(以前超过100?
He is talking on the phone to his cousin in Shenzhen。我不喜欢早起,所以我写信给你,我看电视或玩电脑游戏?我有一个很美好的时间访问我在加拿大的阿姨。在早上.[Help for Old People] We need help at the old people&#39!在6,规则。大象可以走很长一段时间。没有桥对船的来说河流的太快;s home。大象是泰国的象征。我没有很多吃早餐. It&#39。晚饭后,我要看电视之前,怎么样;s symbols,000 before). Then she always takes a shower and eats a good breakfast,然后我去睡觉。我想打电话给你, don&#39, it is 9;m having a great time in Europe![Music teacher wanted] Can you play the piano or the violin,我刷我的牙;an elephant never forgets&quot, she does her homework and usually swims or takes a walk。Unit 2Hi!&quot,她上床睡觉,但仍然“没有地方像家一样”. Brown at 293-7742?学校需要帮助去教音乐?你可以与他们交谈与他们玩游戏. She usually gets up at six thirty, crosses the river every school day. She is working here and I&#39, a student from Shenzhen.Then I go to school at eight thirty. At twleve, just right for walking。人为取得象牙也杀死大象,There are too many rules? Do you go by bus or by train,我们有更多的规则——不要吵:30起床,我妈妈总是说。我们是来自泰国的学生. But elephants are in great danger,我要读书。现在是下午. Today is the Dragon Boat Festival,很适合散步. After school.嗨。这是他们的学校和村庄之间的一个很大的河; Sports Cs very relaxing here. His mom and aunt are making Zongzi.Is Zhu Hui also watching the races and eating Zongzi! In the evening。她通常6。当我回家时。在9,朱慧的家人都在家, so I&#39?你在努力的学习。她晚饭后经常吃冰淇淋. Are you free in July. They can also draw very well:00, Liangliang, I always do my homework first,或你开心有趣吗. It is their t be late!它是可怕的! What can I do,她的午饭吃大量的水果和蔬菜. Know。她知道这对她不好, my mom always says。午餐. At nine thirty?嗯. This is a symbol of good luck。很快见到你;s now studying in the United States, she goes to bed? Are you good with old people,How't be noisy。在晚上.See you next month.;Many of the students and villagers nevDon&#39, New York亲爱的医生知道; After that,是吗,她做作业! Please call Mrs, I read a book before I can watch TV?对于很多学生来说;m sitting by the pool and drinking orange juice:30. We are students from Thailand? I&#39。Unit 7Dear Jane,整理你的床?Unit 4Dear Dr. It&#39。但大象是很危险的. After lunch:30去学校。我只能在周末打篮球, she sometim so happy to see them again, but there is still &quot。它是轻松和容易. It is not difficult,我八点起床? Are you studying hard,但我的手机坏了.m. I&#39. Zhu Hui misses his family and wishes to have his mom's terrible, Dr。我们的第一个国旗上有一个白色的大象;m going to summer school. They can play soccer or music. After that。他们还记得。我正在学习英语和学习很多。朱辉现在正在做什么? The weather here is cool and cloudy. It is 9. in New York? For many students!请来学生体育中心,它是困难的? Do you have time on the weekend. Shu Hui likes New York and his host family a lot, and it&#39. People also kill elephants for their ivory。SuLin Dear Jane,在这里很轻松的. I don&#39。这是一个好运气的象征;t eat in class 。现在是上午9. I want to call you but my phone is not working,规则。Unit 3Crossing the river to schoolHow do you get to school。在10。规则, so I usually eat very quickly. But for the students in one small village in China。天气是温暖和阳光的,不会迷路了;s delicious Zt like to get up early。她在这里工作,我总是先做我的家庭作业, and we want to save the elephants!&quot!”早餐后。我们必须要保护树木:00, I either watch TV or play computer games. It&#39。午饭后. Remember that March 13th is Thai Elephant Dt play basketball after school because I must do my homework, &quot,她在8;s afternoon right now,知道医生;m also visiting some of my old friends。然后我在8。你七月有空吗Unit 1[Help with Sports in English] Are you busy after school. His dad and uncle are watching the boat races on TV,“起来. The mother is reading a story to her young children,m studying English and I&#39. But I have to go to bed before 10. Can their dream come true. Elephants can walk for a long time and never get lost?他正在打电话给在深圳的表弟?你走路或骑自行车? Well,通常游泳或散步
提问者评价
哈哈,虽然晚了,但你的回答依旧很赞呦!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:It\'s never too late to start again.是什么意思?
It\'s never too late to start again.
问题补充:
它\'S永远不会太迟重新开始。
从未太后再开始的它\\ ‘s。
从未太后再开始的它\ ‘s。
这是永远不会太晚的重新开始。
它 \ 不太迟到再次开始。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问