Jar Of Love相关MV推荐
《Jar Of Love》歌词
Jar of love
作词 作曲 演奏 演唱:曲婉婷(wanting)
Another sunrise, another sunset
Soon it’ll all be yesterday
Another good day, another bad day,
What did you do today?
Why do we choose to chase what we’ll lose?
What you want isn’t what you have.
What you have may not be yours, to keep.
If I could find love, at a stop, in a park with open arms,
I would save all my love, in a jar, made of spark, sealed in my beating heart,
Could it be yours to keep, the Jar of Love.
Another left turn, another head turns
Could he be someone I deserve?
Another right turn, another lesson learned
Never leave an open flame to burn
Why do we choose to chase what we’ll lose?
What you want isn’t what you have.
What you have may not be yours, to keep.
Could you be my love
Could you be my love
Could you be my love
Could you be my love
Could you be her love
Could you be his love
Could you be my love
Could I be your love .
Could it be yours to keep
Could it be yours to keep
曲婉婷的专辑
K歌作品推荐
曲婉婷的相似歌手
听Jar Of Love的人也喜欢听
歌曲榜Top10曲婉婷的《承认》 歌词_百度知道
曲婉婷的《承认》 歌词
提问者采纳
baidu:///song/" target="_blank">http承认词曲.baidu:曲婉婷你总是一副不在意的样子在我面前笑嘻嘻话语如儿戏 我对你充满疑意然而当他的手挥舞在我的肩臂突然你的眉间多了一丝严厉而在你眼里找到的却是怜惜你转过身去 拳已攥紧你承认吧 你需要我可你需要更多的是勇气你害怕失去更害怕一个人的孤寂我承认了 我需要你选择友谊是对爱情的逃避试着抛开怀疑因为我已经无力再抗拒我总是猜不透你的用意曾经试图一而再 再而三读懂你如果说我不在意那也是一出戏 这不是秘密在你面前我无须掩盖什么东西因为你懂我的点点滴滴我只是来不及 承认自己你承认吧 你需要我可你需要更多的是勇气你害怕失去更害怕一个人的孤寂我承认了 我需要你选择友谊是对爱情的逃避试着抛开怀疑因为我已经无力再抗拒看不清 弄不明我不想再猜测什么只要听你说 我需要你你承认吧 你需要我可你需要更多的是勇气你害怕失去更害怕一个人的孤寂我承认了 我需要你选择友谊是对爱情的逃避试着抛开怀疑因为我已经无力再抗拒你承认吧 你需要我可你需要更多的是勇气你害怕失去更害怕一个人的孤寂我承认了 我需要你选择友谊是对爱情的逃避试着抛开怀疑因为我已经无力再抗拒<a href="http://music:曲婉婷演唱
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
曲婉婷的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求曲婉婷《admit》的英文版歌词,谢谢!_百度知道
跪求曲婉婷《admit》的英文版歌词,谢谢!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
你总是一副不在意供丹垛柑艹纺讹尸番建的样子在我面前笑嘻嘻,话语如儿戏我对你充满疑意然而当他的手挥舞在我的肩臂突然你的眉间多了一丝严厉而在你眼里找到的却是怜惜你转过身去,拳已攥紧你承认吧,你需要我,可你需要更多的是勇气你害怕失去更害怕一个人的孤寂我承认了,我需要你选择友谊是对爱情的逃避试着抛开怀疑,因为我已经无力再抗拒我总是猜不透你的用意曾经试图一而再,再而三读懂你如果说我不在意,那也是一出戏,这不是秘密在你面前我无须掩盖什么东西因为你懂我的点点滴滴我只是来不及,承认自己你承认吧,你需要
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
曲婉婷的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁曲婉婷 - 《我的歌声里》 歌词 意境个性版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
曲婉婷 - 《我的歌声里》 歌词 意境个性版
曲&#8203;婉&#8203;婷&#8203; &#8203;-&#8203; &#8203;《&#8203;我&#8203;的&#8203;歌&#8203;声&#8203;里&#8203;》&#8203; &#8203;歌&#8203;词&#8203; &#8203;意&#8203;境&#8203;个&#8203;性&#8203;版&#8203;,&#8203;文&#8203;档&#8203;模&#8203;板&#8203;背&#8203;景&#8203;非&#8203;常&#8203;意&#8203;境&#8203;唯&#8203;美&#8203;漂&#8203;亮&#8203;,&#8203;值&#8203;得&#8203;收&#8203;藏&#8203;下&#8203;载&#8203;!
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢曲婉婷sing for you歌词+中文翻译_百度知道
曲婉婷sing for you歌词+中文翻译
提问者采纳
don&#39;ll be coming home 我深信你终会回家Til that day,自由自在I try to make terms with time 我试着与时光达成协议,我会为你而唱I&#39;ll be coming home 我深信你终会回家Tll sing for you 到那一天;t want to fall asleep tonight 今晚我不想入睡Cos I fear the world I wake up to 因为我对醒来后要面对的世界充满畏惧Is one without you 那是没有你的世界Every time I close my eyes 每当我闭上眼睛I don&#39;t run from you 我离不开你I wanna start with you 我想与你开始I&#39,我会为你而唱Til that day,我会为你而唱非机译;t let it die,我会为你而唱 Don&#39,爱意不息Don&#39?”Don&#39, don&#39, I&#39;t let it die,爱意不息Don&#39,我情愿不做梦Don&#39, I&#39;ll be coming home 我深信你终会回家Til that day,至少等待给了我希望I know that you&#39;ll learn from you 向你学习I&#39;t let it die,去追随你I just can&#39, I&#39;t wanna dream if dreaming is without you 如果梦里见不到你;m in love with you… 我深爱着你Don&#39,至少等待给了我希望I know that you&#39;t make it on my own 只靠我自己,我做不到I&#39,爱意不息Don&#39, it brings me hope 我会等你?” 哪也不去了,至少等待还能给我希望I know that you&#39;t wanna face the world alone 我不愿独自面对这个世界I can&#39;ll wait for you,希望你满意;t let it go 思念不减;t wanna face the world alone 我不愿独自面对这个世界I can&#39;ll sing for you 到那一天;ll think of you 我会想你I&#39;t hide from you 只是;ll be coming home 我深信你终会回家Til that day,我会为你而唱I long for your touch 我渴望你的抚摸I long for our crazy conversations 期待我们无厘头的对话You make it easy to be wild and free 你很容易就能让我感到无拘无束;t let it go 思念不减;t let it go 思念不减,我做不到I&#39,我不能躲着你I can&#39;t make it on my own 只靠我自己,爱意不息Don&#39, don&#39:“Can we all just stay like this“我俩可否就继续这样and let&#39;ll sing for you 到那一天,我做不到I&#39, it brings me hope 我会等你;t wanna face the world alone 我不愿独自面对这个世界I can&#39, it brings me hope 我会等你, to follow you 为你献上我的爱;t make it on my own 只靠我自己I don&#39, I&#39;t let it go 思念不减;t make it on my own 只靠我自己;ll sing for you 到那一天;ll sing for you 到那一天;t wanna face the world alone 我不愿独自面对这个世界I can&#39, it brings me hope 我会等你,至少等待给了我希望I know that you&#39,我做不到I&#39, I&#39!望采纳, don&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
t let it goDon&#39;t make it on my ownI&#39, it brings me hopeI know that you&#39;ll wait for you,望采纳;m in love with you…Don&#39;ll be coming homeTll sing for youI long for your touchI long for our crazy conversationsYou make it easy to be wild and freeI try to make terms with time“Can we all just stay like thisand let&#39;t let it
goDon&#39;ll sing for youI&#39;t let it goDon&#39;t make it on my ownI&#39;t let it diefriend, I&#39;t let it die,请查收, I&#39;t make it on my ownI&#39?”Don&#39;t wanna face the world aloneI can&#39;t hide from youI can&#39;ll learn from youI&#39, don&#39;t want to fall asleep tonightCos I fear the world I wake up toIs one without youEvery time I close my eyesI don&#39;t wanna face the world aloneI can&#39, I&#39,THx~~Sing For You - 曲婉婷词;ll be coming homeTt let it die, it brings me hopeI know that you&#39;t wanna face the world aloneI can&#39:曲婉婷曲;ll think of youI&#39;ll sing for youTil that day:曲婉婷I don&#39;t run
from youI wanna start with youI&#39;ll sing for youDon&#39, I&#39;t let it goDon&#39;t make it on my own]I&#39, don&#39;ll be coming homeTll be coming homeTll wait for you, don&#39, it brings me hopeI know that you&#39, to follow youI just can&#39, I&#39, don&#39, it brings me hopeI know that you&#39;t wanna face the world aloneI can&#39;t wanna dream if dreaming is without youDon&#39;t let it die
(我所做的一切)都是为你 Look into my eyes 看着我的双眼 You will see what you mean to me 你就会知道你对我意味着什么 Search your heart search your soul 在你的心中寻找,在你的灵魂中寻找 And when you find me there you&#39;ll search no more 当你找到我的时候,你就无须再寻觅 Don&#39;t tell me it&#39;s not worth trying for 不要告诉我那不知的一试 You can&#39;t tell me it&#39;s not worth dying for 不要说那不值得为之付出生命 You know it&#39;s true 你知道它是真的 Everything I do 我所做的一切, I do it for you 都是为你 Look into your heart 看着你的心 You will find there&#39;s nothing there to hide 你会发现那里没有东西隐藏 Take me as I am take my life 取走我---就是我本身,取走我的生命吧! I would give it all I would sacrify 我会牺牲 所有 Don&#39;t tell me it&#39;s not worth fighting for 不要告诉我不值得为它而战 I can&#39;t help it there&#39;s nothing I want more 我无法控制,我无须再多 You know it&#39;s true 你知道它是真的 Everything I do 我所做的一切, I do it for you 都是为你 There&#39;s no love 那里没有 Like your love 像你的爱一样的爱 And no other 也没有其他人 Could give more love 能如你般给我更多的爱 There&#39;s no one 没有任何人 Unless you&#39;re there 除了你 All the time all the way 不管何时不管何地 Ah you can&#39;t tell me it&#39;s not worth trying for 你不能告诉我那不值得努力 I can&#39;t help it there&#39;s nothing I want more 我无法控制,我无需更多 Yeah I would fight for you 我会为你而战 I&#39;d lie for you 为你而死 Walk the wire for you 为你赴汤蹈火 Yeah I&#39;d die for you 为你而死 You know it&#39;s true 你知道它是真的 Everything I do 我所做的一切, I do it for you 都是为你 这个更有文彩 看进我的眼帘 你将会看到你对我的意思 搜索你的心搜索你的灵魂 当你发现我在这你就不会在找了 不要告诉我你试着找过 你不能告诉我你垂死着 你知道它是对的 我做每件事 我做每件事为你 看进我的心里 你将会发现没什么藏在这 感受我就像我在感受我的生活一样 我将给它所有我能sacrify 不要告诉我没有为那个严重的吵架 我不能帮助它没什么我想要更多的 你知道那是真的 我做每件事 我做的每件事都是为了你 没有爱 爱上你的爱 没有其它别的 能给我更多的爱吗 没有一个人可以 你不在这 一直一直 你不能告诉我没有努力 我不能帮助你没什么我想要更多的 是的,我和你吵架 我为了你而撒谎 发电报给你 是的,我为了你而死 你知道那是真的 每件事为你做 为了你做了每一件事 还有一个版本也不错 (Everything I Do)I Do It For You 全是为了你 Look into my eyes You will see what you mean to m
曲婉婷的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 one day歌词 曲婉婷 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信