为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁奔跑吧兄弟第二季泥潭里笑的英文歌的插曲_百度知道
奔跑吧兄弟第二季泥潭里笑的英文歌的插曲
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
几乎每首都很好听,都能再现天王的独特魅力  20,非常好听);  16;  7、This Is It--迈克尔.凯莉(据说非常适合作手机铃声的歌).以吉他为伴奏;  8、I Stay In Love--玛利亚;  13、The Climb--Miley Cyrus(个人最喜欢的歌手之一);  14您好、My All--玛丽亚,诠释了所有经典的定义,也是我非常喜欢的黑人歌手之一;  17、The Little Things--Colbie Caillat、My Love--WestLife(西域成名金曲、I Didn&#39。1;  3、Bubbly--Colbie Caillat(你听过一遍就会非常喜欢的歌)。);  5!强力推荐).斯威夫特(绝棒的),尤其是这首、A Little Bit Longer--Jonas Brothers(嗓音非常棒的组合,这首非常棒;  11;  4;  6、Need You Now--Lady Antebellum(时下排行榜热门歌曲).凯莉;  15、The Saltwater Room--Owl City(最爱的歌手之一、Cry On My Shoulder--出自德国选秀节目(很早的一首.杰克逊(不知到底是翻唱还是遗作、Burning--Maria Arredondo;  19、You Belong With Me--泰勒、The Technicolor Phase--Owl City(《爱丽丝梦游仙境》的主题曲之一);望采纳~~~祝好运~~~~~如果对您有帮助、Who Says--John Mayer(类似乡村风、Take A Bow--Rihanna(听2秒就会爱上的歌手和歌~);  9、Happy--丽安娜 刘易斯;  2;  12;t Know My Own Strength--Whitney Houston(是非常棒的一首慢歌,经典老歌!)。);  10;  18:不清楚,曲风相当特别),但是好听的英文歌好多呢~~~本人学英语的推荐这些吧希望你能喜欢、Mad--尼欧、Apologize--Timbaland
那首歌叫什么名字呀有谁知道呀
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁奔跑吧兄弟期上边蹦蹦床上唱得英文歌是什么,谁唱的_百度知道
奔跑吧兄弟期上边蹦蹦床上唱得英文歌是什么,谁唱的
s like learning to flyor falling in loveit&#39,but no one knows your name yetwonder when and where and how you&#39, you got it all figured outeverything that you wished fors gonna happen and it'ssupposed to happen that wefind the reasons whyon step at a timeyou believe and you doubtyou&#39,but no one knows your name yetwonder when and where and how you's like learning to flyor falling in loveit's no end in sightit's like learning to flyor falling in loveit's no need to rushit't touchyou ssupposed to happen that wefind the reasons whyon step at a timewhen you can're feeling more and more frustratedand you's the faith that makes you strongerthe only way you get thereis one step at a timetake one step at a timethere're feeling more and more frustratedand you't wait any longerbut there're gonna make ityou know you can if you get the chancein your face as the door keeps slammingnow you's gonna happen and it's no need to rushit's no need to rushit's gonna happen and it&#39, would be yoursif they only knewyou re getting all kind of impatient waitingwe live and we learn to takeone step at a timethere&#39,s no need to rushit're gonna make ityou know you can if you get the chancein your face as the door keeps slammingnow you'ssupposed to happen that wefind the reasons whyon step at a timeone step at a timethere&#39, but so far awayeverything that you&#39One Step At A Time(Main Version) - Jordin Sparkshurry up and waitve always dreamed ofclose enough for you to tastebut you just can're getting all kind of impatient waitingwe live and we learn to takeone step at a timethere's like learning to flyor falling in loveit's gonna happen and it&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 有一首歌啦啦啦啦啦dj 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信