生活条形码我的青春期最后那段话的那段英文歌

生活大爆笑最后一期男人的谎言那首忧伤的英文歌_百度知道
生活大爆笑最后一期男人的谎言那首忧伤的英文歌
All About You - Hilary DuffYou could be my dirty secret(I could be yours)We could only be a rumor(Never be sure)You could meet me in the backseat(Late night)A ticket up in first class(Mile high)Cuz hey baby, baby you got me soSo goodHey baby, baby I got it soSo badThink you're all about me but I'm all about youTurn the lights down let me show you it's trueGet a little taste of what I'm intoThink you're all about me but I'm all about you, youI don't wanna keep a secret(No no no more)This is more than just a little thing, baby(For sure)I can't wait until the next time(We meet)Gonna kiss you in the daylightOut on the beachCuz hey baby, baby you got me soSo goodHey baby, baby I got it soSo badThink you're all about me but I'm all about youTurn the lights down let me show you it's trueGet a little taste of what I'm intoThink you're all about me but I'm all about you
you(Think you're all about me but I'm all about you), youThink you're all about me but I'm all about youMidnight eyesOh you came as a surpriseYou were right on timeThink you're all abo憨锭封瓜莩盖凤睡脯精ut me, but I'm all about youThink you're all about me, but I'm all about you(Think you're all about me, but I'm all about you)Think you're all about me but I'm all about youTurn the lights down let me show you it's trueGet a little taste of what I'm intoThink you're all about me but I'm all about you, youThink you're all about me but I'm all about youThink you're all about me but I'm all about you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁主播大哈327022背景音乐 开头那段,好像是英文歌吧_百度知道
主播大哈327022背景音乐 开头那段,好像是英文歌吧
Don't wanna close the door不想关上门Don't wanna give up on it不想放弃Don't wanna fight no more要继续争取We'll find a way around it我们要找到一条出路Where's the love we had我们只要有爱就一定会有办法We can make it last我们最后会成功Tell me what I gotta be告诉我我将会怎样Tell me what you wanna do告诉我你想要怎样'Cause I can't live my life the way you want me to因为我不能按照你要求的方式生活 你知道我们不可以You know I can't go on living like we do继续像这样的生活下去Do I have旦鸡测课爻酒诧旬超莫 to cry for you, do I have to cry for you我要为你哭吗 我要为你哭吗So tell me what it's for告诉我它意味着什么If there's no winner in it如果在这里没有赢家Nobody's keeping score没有人总能得分Lets start from the beginning让我们从头开始Can we make it last with the love we had我们能不能和我们的爱情坚持到底Tell me what I gotta be告诉我我将会怎样Tell me what you wanna do告诉我你想要怎样'Cause I can't live my life the way you want me to因为我不能按照你要求的方式生活You know you can't go on living like we do你知道我们不可以继续像这样的生活下去Do I have to cry for you, do I have to cry for you我要为你哭吗我要为你哭吗Do I gotta stand in the cold dark night 'til the morning light Yeah我是不是要站在冰冷的黑夜里直到黎明的曙光Do i have to say i won't let you get away我是不是一定要说我不想让你走What do I gotta be我要怎么做Tell me what you wanna do告诉我你要做什么I can't live my life the way you want me to我不能按照你要求的方式生活You know I can't go on living like we do你知道我们不可以继续像这样的生活下去Do I have to cry for you, yeah我要为你哭吗Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, hold on耶~ 坚持You know I can't go on living like we do你知道我们不可以继续像这样的生活下去Do I have to cry for you, do I have to cry for you我要为你哭吗我要为你哭吗Do I have to cry for you我要为你哭吗
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁生活大爆笑最后一期结束时的那首英文歌_百度知道
生活大爆笑最后一期结束时的那首英文歌
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
Lost Generation-Rizzle Kicks
I said I'm living in a lost generation
I said I'm living in a lost generation
I've got my heart
I've found my soul
I'm living I'm living I'm living
Switch on the TV,
They keep it real, but not in that way
I turn the channel
And just see somebody's life displayed
Awkward causes and dodgy moments
I smile it keeps me sane
Reality TV is morphine
Give me that now
Let me ease the pain
Man, talent shows
I seen some of our friends go and beat their targets
I've also seen carrers end when they ain't even really started
Jeremy Kyle got the nation laughing at other people's expense
Sombody tel...
大家不知道才上百度上来查的,结果一听还不对,拜托下回整明白了在上来回答好吗
see you again。速度与激情7的结尾,为纪念死去的保罗
see you again
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,女生唱的,轻快,高潮几句最后一个单词是sunshine,类似美国的乡村音乐_百度知道
一首英文歌,女生唱的,轻快,高潮几句最后一个单词是sunshine,类似美国的乡村音乐
首英文歌,有几句最后一个单词是sunshine,轻快,女生唱的,类似乡村音乐
提问者采纳
sunshine girl
其他类似问题
moumoon的sunshine girl~这是首日文英文歌曲~你可以试听一下,估计你也玩过jubeat吧~
为您推荐:
乡村音乐的相关知识
其他1条回答
shareid=&uk=" name="Frente - Let The Sunshine In;in》<file fsid="" link="/share/sunshine&the&nbsp不知道你说的是不是《Let&nbsp
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 那段农村生活 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信