求助一首华语男歌手经典歌曲英文歌曲

有一首听到最后很快声音很小,男歌手唱的英文歌。
有一首听到最后很快声音很小,男歌手唱的英文歌。
有一首听到最后很快声音很小,男歌手唱的英文歌。这首歌听到后面会很惊叹,很小声,像没唱出来一样。有一次在百度听到,可再也找不到了,帮帮忙,谁有听过?
补充:外国男歌手唱的
不区分大小写匿名
试一试<don&t cry&--枪炮与玫瑰
不对,是单人唱的,要找到可能很难。
帮你再想想,找找
不对。这个差远、
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家一首英文歌曲 一个男歌手唱的_百度知道
一首英文歌曲 一个男歌手唱的
歌词中有i love for you
其他我不记得了 不过是个男歌手唱的 听起来很旦涪测皇爻郝诧酮超捆轻柔的 求各位大虾帮帮忙啊
提问者采纳
歌手Glenn Medeiros。歌词: If I had to live my life without you near meThe days would all be emptyThe nights would seem so longWith you I see foreverOh, so clearly I might have been in love beforeBut it never felt this strongOur dreams are young and we both knowThey'll take us where we want to goHold me nowTouch me nowI don't want to live without youIf the road ahead is not so easyOur love will lead the way for usLike a guiding starI'll be there for you if you should need meYou don't have to change a thingI love you just the way you areSo come with me and share the viewI'll help you see forever tooHold me nowTouch me nowI don't want to live without you(CHORUS) Nothing's gonna change my love for youYou ought to know by now how much I love youOne thing you can be s旦涪测皇爻郝诧酮超捆ure ofI'll never ask for more than your loveNothing's gonna change my love for youYou ought to know by now how much I love you...
提问者评价
虽然不是你这个 不过不给你被扣也是浪费
谢谢你的回答啊
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
一首英文歌曲
和一群孩子唱的歌。整首歌欢快、也振奋人心,开头是小孩唱的,也是歌曲的高潮部分,然后就是男歌手唱了。只记得其中一句是im
gott(单词忘了)child,这一句也就是高潮部分的。 不是迈克尔-杰克逊 的《Heal
名: peerless 歌手:darin zanyar
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注直辖市安徽福建甘肃广东广西贵州海南河北黑龙江河南湖北湖南江苏江西吉林辽宁内蒙宁夏青海山东山西陕西四川新疆西藏云南浙江
当前位置: &
比较急,求一首英文歌的名字,是一个男歌手唱的,很好听,里面有together long the way……
城市:宜昌
有i am nver being
有whatever
有baby……拜托了
城市:宜昌
不知道你说的是不是这个但这个是罗诺琼斯唱的,希望能帮到你! 《the long way home》 ----norah jones Well I stumbled in the darkness, I'm lost and alone Though I said I'd go before us, and show the way back home There a light up ahead, I can't hold on very long Forgive me pretty baby,but I always take a long way home
Money's just something you throw off the back of a train Got a handful of lightening, a hat full of rain And I know that I said, never do it again And I love you sweet baby But I always take a long way home
I put food on the table, and roof overhead But I'd trade it all tomorrow, For The highway instead Watch your back if I should tell Love's the only thing I've ever known One thing for sure sweet baby I always take a long way home
You know I love you baby more than the whole wide world I'm your woman, you know you are my pearl Let's go out past the party lights, we can finally be alone Come with me and we can take a long way home Come with me, together we can take a long way home Come with me, together we can take a long way home
请输入计算结果:
匿名回答:
有问题?让千万网友来帮您回答!求一首P字母开头的英文歌曲_英吧求助引擎吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:821贴子:
求一首P字母开头的英文歌曲收藏
是一次QQ音乐推荐框里弹出来的是一首很好听的抒情曲(听起来很梦幻?)(不是很平的调吧)是一个男歌手 (比较冷门)推荐文字上说 他的声音XXX的XXX的XX女声(这几个是关键词)歌曲名称P开头(单词看起来比较复杂)大概记得有关歌和歌手的字母--P C G
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 欧美男歌手经典歌曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信