breathe again哪个歌手唱的歌词有i never againknow i could fly

breathe again歌词(Toni Braxton)--中文歌词网|中文歌词下载
歌手索引:
? 上一首歌:? 下一首歌:
Toni Braxton的歌曲
版权所有:LRC歌词网,LRC歌词库,LRC歌词下载,LRC歌词TXT | 歌词来源互联网,版权归原作者求《斗鱼》插曲《Breathe Again》歌词_百度知道
求《斗鱼》插曲《Breathe Again》歌词
提问者采纳
Breathe Again(插曲-小燕子之歌)演唱:Juwita SuwitoHave you wondered how it feels when it’s all over Wondered how it feels when you just have to start a newNever knowing where you’re going When you face a brand new day It used to be that wayNow I just close my eyes and sayI just want to breathe again Learn to face the joy and pain Discover how to laugh a little , cry a little Live a little more I just wanna face today Forget about the woes of yesterdayMaybe if hope a littleTry a little more I’ll breathe againStarting out again is never easy Disappointments come and go but life still moves onWith a bit of luck It’s a brand new start That might just work my wayNo need to walk away Don’t want to live on life replayThings will work out fine If you can fine the courage to look past the night To see the break of dawn (中译)你是否想过一切结束会是怎样的感受想过要重新开始又是怎样的感觉从不知道你住哪里去当你面对崭新得一天过去曾经是这个样子而现在我只闭上我的眼睛 说我只不过想再一次呼吸学习面对那份快乐与痛楚探索怎麼多去欢笑一点,多去哭泣一点多活出自己一点我只想活在今天遗忘昨天得伤悲或许如果我多期盼一点多尝试一点我就能够真正再次呼吸重新再出发从来不是件易事失望来来去去而人生依然继续拥有那麼一点运气就会是个崭新的开始那说不定就是适合我的方式不需要逃避不想活在过往的重覆里事情自然会迎刃而解只要你能找到度过今夜的勇气就会看见明日的破晓曙光
提问者评价
非常感谢尽管阁下不是回答的最快的,却是最好的答案
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
I promise youThat, I promise youThat, that I shall never breathe againBreathe againBreathe againThat I shall never breathe againBreathe againAnd I can’t stop thinkin’ aboutAbout the way things used to beAnd I can’t stop thinkin’ aboutAbout the love that you make to meAnd I can’t get you outta my headHow in the world will I beginTo let you walk right out my lifeAnd blow my heart awayAnd I can’t stop carin’ aboutAbout the apple of my eyeAnd I can’t stop doin’ withoutWithout the center of my lifeAnd I can’t get you outta my headAnd I know I can’t pretendThat I won’t die if you decideYou won’t see me againIf I never feel you in my arms againIf I never feel your tender kiss againIf I never hear I love you now and thenWill I never make love to you once againPlease understand if love endsThen I promise you, that I shall never breathe againBreathe againBreathe againThat I shall never breathe againBreathe againAnd I can’t stop thinkin’ aboutAbout the way my life would beNo I can’t stop thinkin’ aboutHow could your love be leavin’ meAnd I can’t get you outta my mindGod knows how hard I triedAnd if you walk right out my lifeGod knows I’d surely dieAnd I can’t stop doin’ withoutWithout the rythm of my heartNo I can’t stop doin’ withoutFor I would surely fall apartAnd I can’t get you outta my mindCause I know I can’t deny itAnd I would die if you decideYou won’t see me againIf I never feel you in my arms againIf I never feel your tender kiss againIf I never hear I love you now and thenWill I never make love to you once againPlease understand if love endsThen I promise you, I promise youThatIf I never feel you in my arms againIf I never feel your tender kiss againIf I never hear I love you now and thenWill I never make love to you once againPlease understand if love endsThen I promise you
Have you wounder how it feels when it s all over.Wound how it feels when you just have to start the newNever know way where you go away, when you face a bright new day.And used to be that way Now I just close my eyes and sayI just wanna breathe againlearn to face joy and painDiscover how to laugh a little ,cry a little ,live a little moreI just wanna face the dayForget about it was yesterdayMaybe if I hope a little ,try a little moreI ll breathe again.Starting out a game is never easyDisappointments come and go but life still goes onWith a little fleck, it s a bright new startThen my just walk my wayDon t need to walk awayDon t wanna leave lives replayThings will walk out fine if you can find the courage to look past the nightto see the break come downoh...breathe again......
斗鱼Breathe Again (插曲 小燕子之歌)Have you wondered how it feels when it’s all over Wondered how it feels when you just have to start a newNever knowing where you’re going When you face a brand new day It used to be that wayNow I just close my eyes and sayI just want to breathe again Learn to face the joy and pain Discover how to laugh a little , cry a little Live a little more I just wanna face today Forget about the woes of yesterdayMaybe if hope a littleTry a little more I’ll breathe againStarting out again is never easy Disappointments come and go but life still moves onWith a bit of luck It’s a brand new start That might just work my wayNo need to walk away Don’t want to live on life replayI just want to breathe again Learn to face the joy and pain Discover how to laugh a little , cry a little Live a little more I just wanna face today Forget about the woes of yesterdayMaybe if hope a littleTry a little more I’ll breathe againThings will work out fine If you can fine the courage to look past the night To see the break of dawn I just want to breathe again Learn to face the joy and pain Discover how to laugh a little , cry a little Live a little more I just wanna face today Forget about the woes of yesterdayMaybe if hope a littleTry a little more I’ll breathe again 不知你是否满意 呵呵
Breathe Again
歌手:Toni Braxton
专辑:Platinum And Gold Collection
Toni Braxton - Breathe AgainAlbum: Platinum And Gold CollectionEditor: FlowerSpider (QQ 1878886 ICQ )If I never feel you in my arms againIf I never feel your tender kiss againIf I never hear I love you now and thenWill I never make love to you once againPlease understand if love endsThen I promise you, I promise youThat, that I shall never breathe againBreathe againThat I shall never breathe againAnd I can't stop thinkin' aboutAbout the way things used to beAbout the love that you make to meAnd I can't get you outta my head How in the world will I beginTo let you walk right out my lifeAnd blow my heart awayAnd I can't stop carin' aboutAbout the apple of my eyeAnd I can't stop doin' withoutWithout the center of my lifeAnd I can't get you outta my headAnd I know I can't pretendThat I won't die if you decideYou won't see me againAbout the way my life would beNo I can't stop thinkin' aboutHow could your love be leavin' meAnd I can't get you outta my mindGod knows how hard I triedAnd if you walk right out my lifeGod knows I'd surely dieWithout the rythm of my heartNo I can't stop doin' withoutFor I would surely fall apartCause I know I can't deny itAnd I would die if you decide
斗鱼Breathe Again (插曲 小燕子之歌)Have you wondered how it feels when it’s all over Wondered how it feels when you just have to start a newNever knowing where you’re going When you face a brand new day It used to be that wayNow I just close my eyes and sayI just want to breathe again Learn to face the joy and pain Discover how to laugh a little , cry a little Live a little more I just wanna face today Forget about the woes of yesterdayMaybe if hope a littleTry a little more I’ll breathe againStarting out again is never easy Disappointments come and go but life still moves onWith a bit of luck It’s a brand new start That might just work my wayNo need to walk away Don’t want to live on life replayI just want to breathe again Learn to face the joy and pain Discover how to laugh a little , cry a little Live a little more I just wanna face today Forget about the woes of yesterdayMaybe if hope a littleTry a little more I’ll breathe againThings will work out fine If you can fine the courage to look past the night To see the break of dawn I just want to breathe again Learn to face the joy and pain Discover how to laugh a little , cry a little Live a little more I just wanna face today Forget about the woes of yesterdayMaybe if hope a littleTry a little more I’ll breathe again
斗鱼的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁all you will never know_百度百科
关闭特色百科用户权威合作手机百科 收藏 查看&all you will never know
all you will never know是加拿大摇滚女歌手艾薇儿(Avril Lavigne)演唱的一首歌曲。收录在专辑《Avril Lavigne B-Sides》中。所属专辑《B-Sides》发行时间音乐风格欧美,流行歌曲语言英文发行方式(非正式)音乐CD
这首歌是收录在艾薇儿一张非正式音乐CD《B-sides》里的一首很具有个人特点的一首歌曲。All you will never know
那些你都不会知道的事儿
Avril Lavigne
you're indecisive when it comes to making any plans
每当到了订计划的时候,你就变得优柔寡断
you're on the fence
你还在犹豫不决
you give me reasons i never seem to understand,
你给我这些我似乎从来都不懂的借口
they don't make sense
它们毫无含义
maybe ain't enough for my heart
对我的心来说也许还不足够
we'll see, ain't off to a great start
我们瞧吧,开始并不完美
baby, i want you to be mine,
宝贝,我要你成为我的
you better hurry 'cause if i change my mind
你最好赶紧,以免我改变心意
you will never know,
你从不知道
what it means, to love me
爱我,意味着什么
and you will never know,
你也从不知道
what these two lips taste like to kiss
吻我的时候,我的嘴唇是什么滋味
you can just suppose to what my body feels like to hold
你可以猜想我的身体喜欢怎样被搂着
hope you can deal with, all you will never know
希望你能应付,你所未知的一切
i wanna know you, what's hiding behind this wall
我想懂你,在这堵墙后藏着什么
who you really are
你真实的一面
i wanna meet you on the other side of this charade
我想看见在这伪装的另一面的你
wherever the cards may fall
不管什么时候开始
i'm ready to give you my heart
我已准备好给你我的心
yea i'm willing to show up for my part
是啊,我愿意袒露心房
baby, i want you to be mine,
宝贝,我要你成为我的
you better hurry 'cause if i change my mind
你最好赶紧,以免我改变心意
you will never know,
你从不知道
爱我,意味着什么
and you will never know,
你也从不知道
吻我的时候,我的嘴唇是什么滋味
你可以猜想我的身体喜欢怎样被搂着
希望你能应付,你所未知的一切
about me, what i see, what i believe in,
关于我,我眼中所见,我的信仰
how i breathe, when i weep
我如何呼吸,我何时哭泣
you will never know,
你从不知道
爱我,意味着什么
and you will never know,
你也从不知道
吻我的时候,我的嘴唇是什么滋味
你可以猜想我的身体喜欢怎样被搂着
希望你能应付,你所未知的一切
never know, never know,
从不知道,从不知道
never know,never know
从不知道,从不知道[1](Avril Ramona Lavigne Whibley,日)。加拿大流行摇滚歌手、歌曲创作者及演员。并以歌曲〈滑板男孩〉(Skater Boy)出名。她的两张专辑,《》与《》在数个国家的音乐排行榜上达到最前列。2006年,艾薇儿入选了《加拿大商业杂志》在好莱坞最有影响力的加拿大人(排行第17位)
新手上路我有疑问投诉建议参考资料 查看【Breathe Again】_Toni Braxton-Breathe Again在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&Breathe Again
《Breathe Again》 - Toni Braxton
Breathe Again
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
Breathe Again相关MV推荐
《Breathe Again》歌词
- Toni Braxton
Toni Braxton - Breathe Again
Album: Platinum And Gold Collection
If I never feel you in my arms again