揩油6.2能飞了吗这是那首英文歌

谁知道这是那首英文歌_百度知道
谁知道这是那首英文歌
ve gone这是这首歌的高潮部分;re singing in the skyNow the(好像是that)spring is in the (后面没听清)我写的歌词也不一定对,还有几段听不清是什么,谁知道这是那首英文歌,但应该没错,没听清)We had funWe had seasons in the sunBut the wine and sun like the seasons&#39:When all the bird&#39。好像有一句We had joke(或者joking或joy
提问者采纳
我们曾欢喜;春天就弥漫在那空气中  Little children everywhere /ve climbed hills and trees &#47,还有许多等等  Skinned our hearts and skinned our knees &#47,we had seasons in the sun &#47, 你总是试图教我改邪归正  Too much wine and too much song / 但那酒与歌,we had seasons in the sun &#47,我们曾快乐,we had fun, 到了鸟儿们一起飞到天空中歌唱的时候  Now that spring is in the air &#47,我们曾拥有那些阳光下的季节  But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone / 我们曾欢喜,家喻户晓,亲情是不死的  When all the birds are singing in the sky &#47,我们曾快乐;ll be there &#47,it&#39,we had fun,就像那些季节,太多的酒,米歇尔。其原作者为Jacques B 别了;到处都会有淘气的孩子  When you see them I&#39,我们曾快乐; 但那酒与歌;ll be there &#47,we had fun,我的小宝贝  You gave me love and helped me find the sun / 我们曾欢喜,我就会在那春天里  W 让我重新站起来  Goodbye Michelle it&#39,we had seasons in the sun / 春天就弥漫在那空气中  Pretty girls are everywhere / 但那酒与歌。  Seasons in the Sun阳光下的季节  Goodbye to you my trusted friend &#47,我们曾拥有那些阳光下的季节  But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone /每当我消沉的时候  You would always come around / 别了朋友; 我希望我们能一起徜徉在那春天里  We had joy,早已流逝而去啊  We had joy,we had seasons in the sun &#47,早已流逝而去啊  We had joy,我们曾快乐,就像那些季节,我们曾拥有那些阳光下的季节  But the hills that we climbed were just seasons out of time &#47,就像那些季节; 但那酒与歌;我们已相识很久; 别了; 别了,爸爸; 春天就弥漫在那空气中  With the flowers everywhere / 我们曾欢喜,我们曾拥有那些阳光下的季节  But the stars we could reach were just starfishes on the beach&#47,使我找到了阳光  And every time that I was down &#47,我的挚友  We&#39,please pray for me &#47,我们曾拥有那些阳光下的季节  But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone / 到处都会有可爱的女孩  Think of me and I' 到处都会有美丽的花儿  I wish that we could both be there /s hard to die &#47、树丛  Learned of love and ABC' 我们曾欢喜;我们曾欢喜;ve known each other since we were nine or ten &#47,we had fun,却早已经历了多少沧桑啊  W 一起学会了爱,我们曾快乐,那时我们还是孩子  Together we&#39,早已流逝而去啊  We had joy,我们曾拥有那些阳光下的季节 But the hills that we climbed were just seasons out of time &#47,就像那些季节;你给了我爱; 想起我;s hard to die / 我们曾一起爬过无数山丘,我的朋友,太多的歌  Wonder how I got along &#47,we had seasons in the sun/ 你总是会来到我身边  And get my feet back on the ground &#47,我们曾快乐;s / 但我们爬过的那些山;到了鸟儿们一起飞到天空中歌唱的时候  Now that the spring is in the air &#47,早已流逝而去啊  We had joy,友情是不死的  When all the birds are singing in the sky &#47,爱情是不死的  When all the birds are singing in the sky /到了鸟儿们一起飞到天空中歌唱的时候  Now that the spring is in the air &#47,we had seasons in the sun / 也曾一起伤过心,一起破过皮  Goodbye my friend it&#39,we had seasons in the sun / 别了; 但我们爬过的那些山,我们曾快乐; 当你看见他们时;s hard to die &#47,we had seasons in the sun &#47,请为我祈祷吧  I was the black sheep of the family / 别了;真不知我是如何过来的  Goodbye papa,就像那些季节; 但那酒与歌,我就会在那春天里  We had joy,我们曾拥有那些阳光下的季节  But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone&#47,却早已经历了多少沧桑啊  Goodbye Papa,我们曾快乐,早已流逝而去啊  Goodbye Michelle my little one / 我曾是家里的害群之马   You tried to teach me right from wrong &#47,we had fun,爸爸,米歇尔; 我们曾欢喜; 我们曾欢喜,我们曾拥有那些阳光下的季节  But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone /但我们得到的那些星星  《Seasons in the Sun》是西城男孩翻唱的经典曲目
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
westlife 的 seasons in the sun
seasons in the sun
西域男孩的 seasons in the sun
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“罚额飞了”这是一首歌的汉语拼的,大概是这样,是首英文歌,开头是像电音似的效果!谁知道这首歌是怎_百度知道
“罚额飞了”这是一首歌的汉语拼的,大概是这样,是首英文歌,开头是像电音似的效果!谁知道这首歌是怎
m chasing after youAfter youFalling out of loveDeja Vu - DvbbsRunning out of air, there&#39,s nothing left to doLeft to doYou shook my bones,t find the words to tell youPlease, you sucked me dryBut I couldn&#39?Hello and goodbye my Deja VuHello and goodbye my Deja VuRs nothing left to doLeft to doYou shook my bones, you sucked me dryBut I couldn'm chasing after youAfter youFt find the words to tell youPlease, swear you&#39, I't undoFill my soulMake me wholeDo you feel the way Ire only mineTied up in a knot we can't undoFill my soulMake me wholeDo you feel the way I do, I&#39, there're only mineTied up in a knot we can&#39, swear you&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
电音的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我的天空,这段歌词的调是那首英文歌的开头调啊_歌词吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:408,243贴子:
我的天空,这段歌词的调是那首英文歌的开头调啊收藏
挫折和离别不过是生命中的点缀过了多年我才读懂了家人的眼泪发现原来自己没有说再见的勇气离别的伤感感染了满城的空气
   暖暖暖   暖暖暖 暖暖暖暖暖 暖暖暖暖暖   暖暖暖暖暖暖暖暖暖暖暖  暖暖暖暖暖暖暖暖暖   暖暖暖暖暖暖暖    暖暖暖暖暖     暖暖暖        暖
我最亲爱的你过得怎么样没我的日子 你别来无恙
这巷弄太过弯曲走不回故事里                                                  
温暖与你同在
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或你说你开心得下一秒就要死去是那首英文歌的歌词_百度知道
你说你开心得下一秒就要死去是那首英文歌的歌词
Pentatonix - Somebody That I Used To KnowSomebody That I Used To Know - Pentatonix Now and then I think of when we were together 现在我想起 当我们在一起时 Like when you said you felt so happy you could die 像你说的 你感觉高兴死了 Told myself that you were right for me 我告诉自己你是我的唯一 But felt so lonely in your company 但在你的怀里还是感到如此孤独 But that was love and it's an ache I still remember 但那是爱我还能记起那伤痛 But you didn't have to cut me off 但是你没必要离我而去 Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing 像是从没发生一样的亲吻 那时我们什么都不是 And I don't even need your love 我根本不需要你的爱 But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough 但你像一个陌生人一样待我 那感觉很痛苦 No you didn't have to stoop so low 你没有必要弯腰屈膝 Have your friends collect your records 你的朋友们收集你的专辑 and then change your number 并且换了手机号 I guess that I don't need that though 我猜我不需要那样 Now you're just somebody that I used to know 现在你只是一个我曾认识的人 Now you're just somebody that I used to know 现在你只是一个我曾认识的人 Now you're just somebody that I used to know 现在你只是一个我曾认识的人 Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over 我现在想着一直以来 你在背后捣乱 But had me believing it was always something that I'd done 但我相信是我自己的所作所为 But I don't wanna live that way 我不想那样活着 Reading into every word you say 读着你说的每一句话 You said that you could let it go 你说你可以释怀 And I wouldn't catch you hung up on somebody 我不会找其他人 that you used to know 你曾认识的 But you didn't have to cut me off 但是你没必要离我而去 Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing 像是从没发生一样的亲吻 那时我们什么都不是 And I don't even need your love 我根本不需要你的爱 But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough 但你像一个陌生人一样待我 那感觉很痛苦 No you didn't have to stoop so low 你没有必要弯腰屈膝 Have your friends collect your records 你的朋友们收集你的专辑 and then change your number 并且换了手机号 I guess that I don't need that though 我猜我不需要那样 Now you're just somebody that I used to know 现在你只是一个 我曾认识的人 Somebody 一些人 (That I used to know) 我曾认识的人 Somebody 一些人 (That I used to know) 我曾认识的人 Somebody 一些人 (That I used to know) 我曾认识的人 Somebody 一些人 (Now you're just somebody that I used to know) 现在你只是一个我曾认识的人
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁天天向上 140822 就是今晚这期 几个纽约孩子 跳的那首英文歌是什么?_百度知道
天天向上 140822 就是今晚这期 几个纽约孩子 跳的那首英文歌是什么?
提问者采纳
Ariana Grande和Lggy Azales唱的《problem》
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!