随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁lenka-the show 无和声伴奏_百度知道
lenka-the show 无和声伴奏
提问者采纳
发了给你了!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
この雪が降り积もり【这场雪慢慢堆积】世界中を包み【将全世界包裹住】何もかも変わればいい【若能就此永恒就好了】君から离れてゆく【自你离去之后】その记忆を全部【那段记忆全都】空に舞い散らしながら【在空中飞舞消散了】雪のように降る「さよなら」【如雪花从天而降的&再见&】
和声的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁99+条站内信
1条系统消息
大小:5.68M
上传时间: 00:07:00
小清新啊~我装嫩有木有?装可爱有木有?哇咔咔本来想找无和声的伴奏结果遍寻不着- -原唱的声音跟我的实在差别太大所以能合到这个程度要谢谢WILL.T的后期啊后期很干净有木有!!!声音突然变的很清亮有木有!!!我保证我下次一定录歌带防喷罩不用海绵!!!用了防喷罩一定记得把海绵也拿下来!= =我这破记性每次都忘记
i'm just a little bit caught in the middlelife is a maze, and love is a riddlei don't know where to gocan't do it alonei've tried, but i don't know whyslow it down, make it stopor else my heart is going to popcause its to much, yea its alotto be something i'm noti'm a fool, out of lovecause i just can't get enoughi'm just a little bit caught in the middlelife is a maze, and love is a riddlei don't know where to gocan't do it alonei've tride, but i don't know whyi'm just a little girl lost in the momenti'm so scared but i don't show iti can't figure it outit's bringing me downi know, i've got to let it goand just enjoy the showthe sun is hot in the skyjust like a giant spot lightthe people follow the signsand sicronise in timeit's just, no body knowsthey got to take it to the showi'm just a little bit caught in the middlelife is a maze, and love is a riddlei don't know where to gocan't do it alonei've tried, but i don't know whyi'm just a little girl lost in the momenti'm so scared but i don't show iti can't figure it outit's bringing me downi know, i've got to let it goand just enjoy the showjust engoy the showi'm just a little bit caught in the middlelife is a maze, and love is a riddlei don't know where to gocan't do it alonei've tride, but i don't know whyi'm just a little girl lost in the momenti'm so scared but i don't show iti can't figure it outit's bringing me downi know, i've got to let it goand just enjoy the showjust enjoy the showjust enjoy the showi want my money backi want my money backi want my money backjust enjoy the showi want my money backi want my money backi want my money backjust enjoy the show
歌曲ID:3956752
歌曲名:THE SHOW
宣传地址:
扫描二维码即可下载该歌曲到手机
相关歌曲音乐人:Lasia。音乐人:Ms七七音乐人:陈羽涵ω【Lenka】求无和声theshow的伴奏 急!!!一定要没有和声的!!_lenka吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:14,034贴子:
【Lenka】求无和声theshow的伴奏 急!!!一定要没有和声的!!收藏
没和声的没有额。- -和声也不错啊,怕被伴奏带跑的话多听着练一下就可以唱的。
资源帝我真无力于这种东西。。去伴奏网站看看吧
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 和声伴奏 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信