结果被 自己骗了
我假装快乐
你却不快乐
心已在认错
还能听到么
你还是走了
以前我 不想说了
假装不来的
【更多精彩同标题类似新闻资讯,请下拉网页到底部,查阅“相关阅读”链接里面的内容!w w w . 5 2 t q . n e t】求《哈拉上路2》的插曲的歌词_百度知道
求《哈拉上路2》的插曲的歌词
我很喜欢这首歌,谁有英文歌词,麻烦发给我吧!
我说的是:in the buff,谢谢!
提问者采纳
不知道你说的哪一首,一起列出来,自己去google或者百度吧,不过英文歌,用google可能更容易找到。记得搜索关键字用:lyric + 歌名 &Not Gonna Give You The Satisfaction&Written by Noush Skaugen and Michael LogenPerformed by Noush Skaugen&I L穿敞扁缎壮等憋劝铂滑ike You, Baby&by Oh Darling&The Friend Zone&Written by Howi SpanglerPerformed by Ballyhoo!&I Love Myself For Hating You&Written by The Animal FivePerformed by The Animal FiveUnder licence by Universal Pub. Universal Sweden 2006&Come On Get Higher&Performed By Matt NathansonAlbum Some Mad Hope
提问者评价
虽然你说的不是那首歌,但是还是感谢你@
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
They call me Doctor Love babyPaging Doctor Love to EmergencyDoctor Love to EmergencyI'm Doctor Love(Love)I'm Doctor Love(Love)Come be my patient(patient)I'll cure without a drugI'm Doctor Love(Love)I'm Doctor Love(Love)Come be my patient(patient)I'll cure without a drugI'm Doctor LoveYou could call me the love doctorImma make you feel betterSometimes pain is pleasureLay down on the stretcherLove sick but I got the cureSo don't you panic, babeYou'll be begging me for moreAfter the surgeryTell me when you're sick againIn need of healing, I'll be there for youLove is like a vitaminI got the feeling, so let me love youOh, Here's what i'm gon' doCalling in code blueAbout to rescue you, with my medicineI'm Doctor Love(Love)I'm Doctor Love(Love)Come be my patient(patient)I'll cure without a drugI'm Doctor Love(Love)I'm Doctor Love(Love)Come be my patient(patient)I'll cure without a drugI'm Doctor LoveSo i hear can't eat, not sleepingCome in for late night treatmentOh girl, you're so contagious (It makes me)I wanna help yaWhen you're under weatherI can love it betterAll you need is one dose of my vaccine So tell me when you're sick againIn need of healing, I'll be there for youLove is like a vitaminI go穿敞扁缎壮等憋劝铂滑t the feeling, so let me love youOh, Here's what i'm gon' doCalling in code blueAbout to rescue you, with my medicineI'm Doctor Love(Love)I'm Doctor Love(Love)Come be my patient(patient)I'll cure without a drugI'm Doctor Love(Love)I'm Doctor Love(Love)Come be my patient(patient)I'll cure without a drugI'm Doctor LoveHave no fear, baby im hereJust show me where it hurts you babeSo that i can get to healingAnd don't be afraidJust take of dose of meAnd i'll see you in the morningI'm Doctor Love(Love)I'm Doctor Love(Love)Come be my patient(patient)I'll cure without a drugI'm Doctor Love(Love)I'm Doctor Love(Love)Come be my patient(patient)I'll cure without a drugI'm Doctor LoveLet me ya doctor baby, Let me ya doctor girlLet me ya doctor baby, Let me ya doctor girlOh, let me rescue you, Let me rescue you, yeah, oh
哈拉上路的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《与无关与寂寞有染》 - 孙明
词:东来东往,康梓峰
距离和时间怎么交换
退一步到底有多浩瀚
最后还是被现实出卖
可起航的船还怎么靠岸
对的人 被我遗落
我又怎么舍得对你
我们与爱情无关
是我和寂寞有染
在爱情的某一段
总该有个人背叛
我们与爱情无关
不想你被爱牵绊
微笑背后的眼泪
我一个人 承担
距离和时间怎么交换
退一步到底有多浩瀚
最后还是被现实出卖
可起航的船还怎么靠岸
对的人 被我遗落
我又怎么舍得对你
我们与爱情无关
是我和寂寞有染
在爱情的某一段
总该有个人背叛
我们与爱情无关
不想你被爱牵绊
微笑背后的眼泪
我一个人 承担
我们与爱情无关
是我和寂寞有染
在爱情的某一段
总该有个人背叛
我们与爱情无关
不想你被爱牵绊
微笑背后的眼泪
我一个人 承担
【更多精彩同标题类似新闻资讯,请下拉网页到底部,查阅“相关阅读”链接里面的内容!w w w . 5 2 t q . n e t】爱你万缕千丝的主题曲插曲片尾曲是什么爱你万缕千丝主题曲歌词介绍
《爱你万缕千丝》的主题曲、插曲、片尾曲分别是什么呢?这部由黄圣依、关智斌、高云翔主演的爱情剧。在这部戏中有百分之六十是在泰国取景的,在剧中充满浓厚的泰式风景。也许我们会好奇,什么风格、什么样的歌才能成为《爱你万缕千丝》的主题曲、插曲和片尾曲。不过,关于《爱你万缕千丝》的歌曲的消息我们只能等待播出后才能知道。
《爱你万缕千丝》剧照
《爱你万缕千丝》讲述黄圣依扮演的佟之元得知父亲入狱、母亲自杀的噩耗后,为了复仇远嫁泰国。在家族的内斗中她如何完成复仇大计、在和方丘、方续、陈超中她会选择谁?激烈的家庭矛盾、混乱的感情关系,在仇恨与爱情中她会何去何从?}

我要回帖

更多关于 爱你万缕千丝的插曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信