找有一首英文歌哦哦哦 知道的请告诉我谢谢

想找一首歌,歌词里面有你还记得我吗,那个晚上===我真的好傻等歌词的 知道的请告诉我下 好像是新歌曲 谢谢!
想找一首歌,歌词里面有你还记得我吗,那个晚上===我真的好傻等歌词的 知道的请告诉我下 好像是新歌曲 谢谢!
不区分大小写匿名
一不小心——颜小健
相关知识等待您来回答
MP3MP4领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号有一首英文歌开头好像是 the car is ……什么,男的唱的!知道的请告诉我!谢谢_百度知道
有一首英文歌开头好像是 the car is ……什么,男的唱的!知道的请告诉我!谢谢
有一个黄钻的QQ空间,开场动画是一辆旧的车,就是这个音乐!
提问者采纳
,绝对是这个.?You know I love you soYou know I love you so....I I jumped across for youOh what a thing to do&#39?Look how they shine for youLook how they shine for youLook how they shineLook at the starsLook how they shine for youAnd all the things that you do歌词....It' I drew a line for youOh what a thing to doAnd it was all yellow..,谢谢.MUSIC?For you I bleed myself dryFor you I bleed myself dry....MUSIC.., they were all yellowIs trueLook how they shine for youLook how they shine for youLook how they shine for..。错了你把砍了.。绝对是,Cold Play的........, oh yeah your skin and bonesTurn into something beautifulD'you know....; look how they shine for youAnd everything you doYeah。分给我;Cos you were all yellowI drew a line..., oh yeah your skin and bonesTurn into something beautifulD&#39,我空间动画就是..,那歌曲叫Yellow我知道;you know.And your skin。L I wrote a song for youAnd all the things you doAnd it was called yellowSo then I took my turnOh what a thing to have doneAnd it was all yellowYour skin..
提问者评价
嗯 想起来了
英文版的《流星》
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁ocean the part day after day
这首歌的歌名是什么知道的请告诉我谢谢_百度知道
ocean the part day after day
这首歌的歌名是什么知道的请告诉我谢谢
提问者采纳
ll take the chanceoh can't stop the painif i see you next to never how can we say foreverwherever you gowhatever you doi will be right here waiting for you whatever it takesor how my heart breaksi will be right here waiting for you i took for granted all the timesthat i thought would last somehow i hear the laughteri taste the tearsbut i can'm with you i've got me going crazyi wonder how we can survive this romancebut in the end if i&#39Right here waiting欧美经典老歌;t you see it babyyou't get near you nowoh can&#39。oceans apart day after dayand i slowly go insane i hear your voice on the line but it doesn&#39,阿杜有翻唱;t you see it babyyou&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Right here waiting~
Right here waiting
Right here waiting 此情可待
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道一首英文歌,歌词里有she passes the……是个女生唱的。知道的请告诉我,谢谢!_百度知道
谁知道一首英文歌,歌词里有she passes the……是个女生唱的。知道的请告诉我,谢谢!
我是在电台节目里听到的,好像多被用来当背景音乐
The Girl From Ipanema   Tall and tan and young and lovely   The girl from Ipanema goes walking   And when she passes each one she passes goes ah   When she walks she's like a samba that   Swings so cool and sway so gently   That when she passes ea缉孩光绞叱悸癸溪含娄ch one she passes goes ah   Oh But I watch her so sadly   How can I tell her he loves her?   Yes he would give my heart gladly   But each day when she walks to the sea   She looks straight ahead not at him   Tall and tan and young and lovely   The girl from Ipanema goes walking   And when she passes I smiles   But she doesn't see   so dancing samba so dancing samba bye....   so dancing samba so dancing samba bye   so dancing samba so dancing samba bye....   so dancing samba so dancing samba bye   Oh But he watch her so sadly   How can he tell her I loves her   Yes he would give my heart gladly   But each day when she walks to the sea   She looks straight ahead not at him   Tall and tan and young and lovely   The girl from Ipanema goes walking   And when she passes I smiles   But she doesn't see   But she doesn't see   But she doesn't see   But she doesn't see
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
She--Groove Coverage是不是?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁可以告诉我有一首街舞歌曲,里面有猫叫的···知道的请告诉我,谢谢了,排舞急需啊_百度知道
谁可以告诉我有一首街舞歌曲,里面有猫叫的···知道的请告诉我,谢谢了,排舞急需啊
提问者采纳
你说的是格温·斯蒂芬妮的《原宿女孩》 是个不错的曲子 我也很喜欢的 以前我们演出用过这个曲子做hiphop编舞 英文叫harajuku girls